SmartSavingsCenter reviews

joseh28
7/6/14

I got scammed by this outfit months ago and reported them to BBB. I am surprised they are still in business.

davidw7
12/8/09

Please note, the following, all "dot coms" are affiliated:
DiscountBookSale, SmartSavingsCenter, BestBrandValues, HotMovieSale, DiscountPosterSale, RebateGiant, USDirectory, and Inbox.

I, too found a book on DiscountBookSales DBS). When I entered my billing info, the next page displayed a special through Smart Savings Center (SSC). I exited the page without clicking. Today I got an email saying that my 3 day trial had 1 day to go. i did call to cancel and did receive a cancellation email back from SCC. I also received an email from DBS that my book wouldn't ship untill the 20th and my card wouldn't be charged until then.

I also contacted Discovercard and was informed that my "secure card number" was already authorized for the books (no problem, as I did order the books). However, Discover agreed to immediately cancel that "secure card number" so no further charges could be placed by anyone. They also said that if the card wasn't charged in 10-days, the authorization would drop off and the charge could be cancelled.

Yes, I did email DBS to cancel the order

mohammadm
8/20/09

I bought a DVD for $3.50 and some how when I leave the Site they were authorize charge me $29.95 per month until I found out they charged me for 4 months. When I place complain with them, they got the nerve to tell me not refunding the money. I have contact the federal commissioner 1-877-382-4357 to file complain about this company and I suggested you do the same.

user290
1/21/09

BEWARE OF $30.95 A MONTH CHARGE FROM THIS WEBSITE - TOTAL FRAUDS - SOMEHOW <a href="http://www.SMARTSAVINGSCENTER.COM">WWW.SMARTSAVINGSCENTER.COM</a> GOT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FROM A BOOK I ORDERED (A $10 BOOK) AND STARTED CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD $30.95 A MONTH TO BELONG TO THIS RIDICULOUS WEBSITE.

Questions? Get answers from the SmartSavingsCenter staff and other customers.

SmartSavingsCenter?