Smart Custom Writing reviews

support@smartcustomwriting.com

20 reviews with 5 stars

nanp6
5/15/18

It was such a hectic time with the lab report and the research paper. I basically couldnt find time to do anything besides the college studies. My friend recommended this place, to solve one of the writing tasks I had the urgency with. Somehow, it worked in a great way for me. I didnt even notice how I was placing my second one for them. But to the lab report, I liked that they added some links to the resources from which they were taking some information (scientific one), and it was great that they didnt use Wikipedia and related to it links, cause those are forbidden.

Response from Lorraine S., Smart Custom Writing Representative
Dear Nan P.,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy to hear that you find our assistance so helpful.
All our writers are legally bound to provide only original content and they have good experience in writing different projects.
We do hire only great experts to provide our customers with excellent service.
Our Support Team is available 24/7 and you are welcome to contact us anytime. will be glad to complete more assignments for you.
igorb36
5/15/18

That is the best, best ever of ever places I have used in my life. I know, cause I have used many various companies for academic writing and most of them were not that helpful or not helpful at all. even though they didnt agree to the 48 hours deadline, they explained why and also explained why it would take longer (of course if I were to get better results than just average). I think it was smart of mine to agree to their conditions, to listen to them at all. The final copy is quite nice, and I cannot wait to receive feedback from my teacher. I guess, I should get a B+, or maybe even A?

susanr164
5/4/17

I`m really jealous of people who know how to write excellent papers for college. I always ask them: How? How do you do that? One of the friends opened up about his secret power and gave me a number of this writing resource. Awesome. I didnt expect to have a place that can complete such tough and urgent orders at a single click (basically!). Now I know that whenever I am in a need of paper help I will phone them in and ask for it.

kellyl107
2/15/17

Thanks for a perfect essay! It brought me A and the professor even singled it out. I really needed this grade and Im grateful that you have helped me out.

donnar128
2/6/17

I`m good at writing but not at making up summaries. When you need to write basically all the same in different words. I decided to order a summary from this writing service for my dissertation. Have to admit, I love the job your writers have done. Thank you for help!

alisonf22
1/27/17

If you are a scientist, why do you need to be a writer as well? So great I can just order what I need and get it by the time I want. And also the prices are very fair. With all these discounts I save a lot of money.

adriennej4
7/28/16

Don't like academic papers writing! I prefer to order from this writing company and I don't regret. I've never got bad papers from here!

fernandaw
7/22/16

I think this is the best writing service! I worked with some of them and there always were some problems either with organization or with quality or both. Yet, this service deserves the best testimonials!

bendah
7/14/16

I really like this service! They never failed to meet the deadlines and all the papers I had ordered were of a great quality! I think its one of the best services on the web.

millyo
7/12/16

I needed an essay urgently for my morning class. I was ready to pay anything for it, since my professor has already extended my deadline on it and if I would not of bought it that time Id fail. And the company gave me 15% discount! Thanks

sarahf84
7/1/16

I know from my own experience that writing companies are not always reliable and papers they write are not always without mistakes! Yet, this writing has proved to me that it is a good one!

mendestj
5/20/16

I needed an essay that would help me to pass one of the most important exams. I ordered it from this service and it was the best decision! The paper was written perfectly and I got an A!

greggih
3/30/16

They are really awesome. Just check out their page - all pinky, fluffy and stuff. Anyway, they are serious about what they job and their writers are definitely college graduates. Very smart writing.

bettyd24
10/22/15

I love money. I love perfection. I love when I recieve what I want and what I pay for. If you are the same person as I am, then you need to order academic services with SmartCustomWriting.com. You will have 100% guarantee that you won't spend money in vain. Though, their prices are somewhat high - discount saves and the quality is pretty good. Highly recommended.

janiceb26
10/19/15

Thanks to SmartCustomWriting.com, I may no longer worry of my grades. Really. They do know how to write the best paper ever. I'm talking now not only about simple essays and research papers. Coursework, term papers and even theses and dissertation - I may count on them in any situation. Thank you so much! I do really appreciate your regular help!

carmenk7
10/15/15

SmartCustomWriting.com is the best place for all those, who, due do different reasons cannot perform their academic tasks by themselves. I've been ordering with this company for 2 years so far. I'm always satisfied with what I receive. Sometimes, the price turns out to be a little high, but it's only when deadlines are tight. Thus, my advice - order papers beforehand, just in order to have some spare time to check and leave some time for amendments if needed.

kims103
9/17/15

My essay came right on time and the writer was awesome. I have used others before, and it seems that they use foreign writers, because there were always lots of mistakes. At smartcustomwriting.com, I always get a qualified writer, and the essays are always perfectly written, just as I have ordered them.

oletav
3/5/14

I am currently studying in graduate school and there is really pressure on my part to balance my studies and work. Because of this, there are times when I do not have time anymore for my family and myself. Even my waking hours are mostly spent on work and academic responsibilities. It was a relief to find smartcustomwriting.com to help me write my essays and assignments. Now, I will just have to delegate my assignments so that I can spend more time with my family and friends.The essays I receive are world class and error-free. Good job smartcustomwriting.com!

christinap6
3/5/14

I have ordered so many times from smartcustomwriting.com and I can honestly say that it is the best writing service website today. Even if I have a very tight deadline, they will always meet it. Aside from this, I do not have to worry about the quality of my paper because they have never failed my expectation. Aside from meeting my deadline, I also appreciate how accommodating and friendly their staff and writers are. I have tried other sites too and I do not want to sound biased, but smartcustomwriting.com is really the best. This is the reason why I am very loyal

bernettae
3/5/14

Even before,I have been hearing very good reviews about smartcustomwriting.com so when I decided to order an essay, I really thought that I will not have any problem at all and I was quite wrong. The writer in the site did not meet the deadline I have set so I needed to ask my professor for an extension. Good thing my professor gave me an extension. The writer was very apologetic, but still, I expected that I would receive the essay on time. I cannot question the quality because it was good enough, although, the site did not meet the deadline I have set.

Questions? Get answers from the Smart Custom Writing staff and other customers.

Smart Custom Writing?