Smart Custom Writing reviews

support@smartcustomwriting.com

5 reviews with 3 stars

rodriguestk
4/18/16

Ordering a paper I expect it to be at least grammatically correct. The term paper from your service was performed well, but it had a lot of grammar mistakes in it. I asked for a revision and the representative offered me it for free. Except for it, the service is pretty nice and trustworthy.

estherb15
2/15/16

I like this service, because it has great writers and smart prices. I also appreciate the fact that they've never failed to meet my deadlines. Overall quality of SmartCustomWriting.com can suffer from their support team. I remember ordering from this service for the first time, they weren't of a great help when I wanted some basic explanation about the work of the service. I had to wait for about 25 minutes before getting any response. Thank God, you can contact your writer directly when you have questions or clarifications on your order in progress.

loug7
1/28/16

SmartCustomWriting.com has the best writers on the web! But communicating with them directly is not always available and when you do it through the support managers, it takes a lot of time. I tend to get stressed out when I try to make sure that all of my instructions are in place. Thank God, the writers are capable of doing everything perfect. But the support team is overly annoying. I hope one day there will be only writers working for the services.

davidr207
11/12/15

These guys are very weird. Sometime they are rather annoying with all their night calls, round-the-clock emails and attempts to reach me whenever they want. But sometimes, it's just impossible to make them answer my request. I guess it depends on the Customer Support shifts. Some advice - you'd better contact them late night - they are more active.

lennys9
10/29/15

I asked for an order to be delivered earlier than 6 hours as they lead me to believe they could do it so. But they refused me and I needed my essay in 2 hours. Not sure if I am going to order again.

Questions? Get answers from the Smart Custom Writing staff and other customers.

Smart Custom Writing?