Review of Smartbomb

Smartbomb reviews

tinas9
5/8/11

I ordered several products from them on 4/7/11. At that time they charged my credit card. To date, 5/8/11 I do not have my items. The company states that the items are back ordered. I can understand this but I do not agree with them having use of my money now for over a month. I will not do future business with them again & I may need to contact my Master Card bank & request my return funds.

kiras
3/21/11

Every time you order from smartbomb, they do not have the vitamins in stock, resulting in a delay in shipping. Smartbomb does not communicate with you about the delay. You have to contact them. In the past you could contact them by telephone, but now you can't talk to anyone. Smartbomb now has a precorded telephone message that does not give you the option to speak to a customer service agent, but just hangs up on you. They have a new website with a terrible search engine. I have a feeling smartbomb.com was sold to another company.

Questions? Get answers from the Smartbomb staff and other customers.

Smartbomb?