Review of SmallWorlds

SmallWorlds reviews

6 reviews with 5 stars

meim10
4/5/19

Smallworlds Closed down but the good news is their would be a game called Town Center coming out in 2019 that would be kind of be like smallworlds (here's the prototype link to it:https://towncenter.app/) if you had an sw account!

ursulap2
12/28/15

Smallworlds is a game were you can chat, play and design, although there is pedo's and bullys. Members bully Non-Members because of their looks. Adults ask younger users to have s*x. Smallworlds is fun but children should be supervised by an adult whilst playing.

samanthab31
12/26/14

I Can't believe all of these bad reviews! I have been playing Small Worlds for 6 years. No one ever stole my money I only got hacked because i agreed to share my account and gave out my username and password (SO I DEFINITELY DESERVED IT). Yes I agree there are strangers coming up to you to ask you out. All you have to do is simply say no. If they don't listen report and block that's all. The swear words are no problem. It's not like your kids never heard of bad words let it go! My small worlds girl is Cameron Flepey.

sarahb78
1/26/14

I have been playing this game for 5 years off and on. I've never had an issue with any of my purchases (I have made several different purchases over the 5 year period), I have had VIP with no issues. There is lag sometimes, but its worth it to play the game. Players of the game can create missions (missions range widely there are SO many) which is amazing because the game is being added to daily. No download required to play, and you can even play for fee. There is an art community (painting, sculpting), the buy/sell community, etc. So many different facets of this game that others do not have. 5 stars.

rorol
10/21/13

Well, why is everybody saying bad things? I love this website and I have been on it almost a year now. I have bought VIP two times, no problem. What is it with all of these bad comments? I LOVE this website loads! (I'm on it right now on a different tab!) Smallworlds are human they also make mistakes. Just don't buy anything over 10 euro or so and you'll be FINE!

caitlynb1
9/17/12

well i started in 2010 i was 10 yearsold my brother was 13 at that time i think and so yeah i started playing lol totally got addicted and when i was 12 which i still am now i got scammed cuz on my cindi cutie account i had a villa and clothes i was already on that account when i was at home i tried to see if i could send my clothes off to my other avatar but i had logged out of that account and i couldnt get back in and im glad that was after i became vip and it expired and when i was on sw on my old account my clothes was still there don't know if they there now but anyway the villa was gone boy was i sad and depressed but i still kept on playing then when my mom and dad found out they were angry lol and i was addicted and they took me off and onetime while my dad was at work i got on and he saw i was on it i got punished for a few days then he let me back on no smallworlds saw i found meez ehh its lamee but i play it alilbit i miss sw plus on my other account i had created i spelled cindi diffrent i spelled it cinde cutie and i was off of sw im already tired of meez lol its not the same all you do is walk and sit in chairs and jam to music you can't even eat food plus the emotions are not free and they just started creating that wow meez wow so boring and if you guys have any suggested websites put them up and anything similar to smallworlds id liked that bye ttyl ;)

It depends, if you pish once your'll probably get banned for a week, but if you do it over and over again your account will get banned forever.

By Ursula P.

I played for 3 years,i had nothin gonit then but now i had so much things a mansion some expensive clothes some expensive furniture i had so much friends onit.Then the next day i came onit and it said you have been locked.They never sent an email to me.All they do is take your things scam you !

By misty S.

Questions? Get answers from the SmallWorlds staff and other customers.

SmallWorlds?