Review of SkiTrek.in

info@skitrek.in

27 reviews with 5 stars

santoshm4
6/17/19
Yess i am also having good experience with Skitrek Outsourcing. Thanks for your fabulous & bountiful support for my application.
nitint7
4/10/19
Apology for my negative review but now i am fully delighted with your communication your services. i am trying to delete my review but it is not been deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Nitin
vijayendrat
4/3/19
Yess.. a bit time taking service but overall it was good and got CS visa approval in five months.

Thanks
Vijayendra Tikku
rajivp5
4/2/19
Very thorough and knowledgeable all. I would surely recommend skitrek to anyone who needs firm registration services performed in a meticulous & timely manner.

Regrards
Swetank & Rajiv
kirant8
3/29/19
One of the best passport agent in south delhi. They guide me how to apply police verification certificate online
bhusanv
3/13/19
Hands up for Skitrek Outsourcing great support best service.
Thanks you Team for your outstanding work.

Bhusan Vernekar
ajayy4
2/5/19
Wonderful Experience at Skitrek Outsourcing for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!
vinayaka
Vinayak A.
1/7/19
Excellent service and a great supporting staff!!! Got my Quality Migrant Admission Scheme Visa for Hong Kong within 5 months..thanks every member of Skitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. for their generous support. This is highly appreciated.
suruchid
12/10/18
Thanks for your support & help to eshtablishing our business. i will recommend you to every business partners.

Suruchi Dayapal
rigneshbhaip
12/3/18
yeah!!! having very good experience.
but i have a suggestion that you should open a branch in kutch.
premk22
11/26/18
I want to thank skitrek outsourcing from the bottom of my heart. they are very helpful and treated me with respect. Really just an incomparable processing with my case.
sreekumars
11/15/18
Thank you skitrek team for getting my visa. i will surely recommend you to my friends and relatives.

Thanks
Sreekumar
hitolol
11/3/18
I contacted the Skitrek outsourcing with regards to a CS Visa. Everyone at the firm was very supportive and the visa was permitted very rapidly with no issues. Overall I am happy with their service, mainly in the conversations I have had with the Rakhi . She is very responsive and knowledgeable in providing detailed explanations on every call. This is an outstanding firm that does an tremendous job looking out for the best interests of their candidates.
satheeshj
10/22/18
I was treated with admiration for the initial moment in a long time feel that there are some immigration consultant who think about their candidates as opposed to the money they could search out of them.I would completely suggest skitrek outsourcing to others. Its hard to find a excellent, sincere, and knowledgeable immigration consultant and you are outstanding.:)
alikuranid
10/22/18
I have to say about my experience with skitrek outsourcing , from beginning to completion they were very helpful, and professional in what they did in processing my application be successful complete. I would definitely recommend their services.

Alikurani
sudhirr1
9/8/18
I have very good experience with Skitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.I work with them to file for CS Visa. All the process run smoothly, they guide me with transparency and I got my visa actually. Skitrek were really skilled with my process and I'm really thankful for their support & guidance. I shall for sure recommend to anybody.
vikramp7
8/31/18
Thanks for your help ,I selected you because of your custom-made service & logical fees, relationship, and experience.

Vikram
rishus2
6/13/18
Thank you Skitrek Team. You helped us finalize a difficult case. Your cognition and determination was highly appreciated .

Saurabh rishu
*******373
muthukaruppank
4/17/18
Due to some interpersonal problem i could not continue my process for visa filling but they (skitrek outsourcing) smoothly refunded my fund in the given time duration
thanku for considering my probllem and refund.
smritia3
11/30/17
Me and my husband want to thank you for everything you have done for us , that in fact hasnt been easy as a process.
I have been through a lot of stress , waitings , emails , phone calls but now I am happy to see that this process is over.
afreens
10/28/17
SKITREK team work is outstanding and very clear, i appreciate their work. thanks for realistic approach ...Highly recommended
geethae
10/12/17
Skitrek outsourcing is like a family to me . I put them in my prayers always. My 3 years was around the different consultant in chennai , but with skitrek I saw professionalism , humanism, and action at the right times. They never decline any of our requirement they always shortout our quesries, they treat us with respect and humility. Our experience with them was just fantabulous !!! We love them !!! We hope others like us can find a consultant "skitrek outsourcing".
Horion family.
sukmanii
9/15/17
I recommend the Skitrek, caring of my case. I was in tour through different offices and finally I chose Skitrek outsourcing . I am a very irritated during the process that I tought it was going easy but in the middle I found difficulties but they manage in a very professional and compassioned way. Thank You God for put her in my way.
rupeshl
7/5/17
I got my Hong Kong visa, and I'd like to thank you skitrek staff all the effort you put in, I appreciate it very much!" :)
firoza1
5/3/17
got my express entry visa in hand within 7 months. highly impressed with the level of service provided by them...will surely recommend my friends and relatives as well to go through the smooth process of visa processing if they are looking to get a PR visa in abroad countries...thank u so much Skitrek.

Never give money to them, they are just cheating. They will take your money and just ignore your phone and emails.

By Pradeep K.

For any such clarification you can contact us at 011 65650143...Skitrek Outsourcing, New Delhi.

By saurav t.

Questions? Get answers from the SkiTrek.in staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SkiTrek.in