SIMI Bridal

SIMI Bridal has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SIMI Bridal also ranks 84th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with SIMI Bridal are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Upon arrival of the dress, it seemed as if it was sewn by an inexperienced 5 year old.
How would you rate SIMI Bridal?

“At first I was skeptical, but now I couldn't be happier.”

Olivia H.
3/5/19

I ordered my dress about a month ago and the entire time I kept in contact with Jane. At one point during our interaction, I checked the reviews and they were absolutely terrible, and I was freaking out. My dress arrived after about a month. It's actually perfect. It has seven layers of tulle underneath the actual dress and it has a petticoat sewn into it to make it even puffier. I am extremely thrilled with this purchase. I am definitely buying my senior prom dress here, too.

“Do not buy”

Do-not-buy-simibridal F.
4/1/20

This is a Chinese company based in Suzhou, China that takes pictures and tries to replicate the dresses on the pictures with cheap materials. They also will not accept returns. Save your money and time this is a fraudulent website that provides cheap replicates. All the "good" reviews are fake too. Please see below a screenshot of a fake review. How is it possible for Carol who looks Asian to rate a dress and provide a picture of the dress with two girls that are obviously not Asian?! Do not buy. Stay away.

dress (21)
audreighb
April 23rd, 2018
I was in love with my dress when I first saw it online and when I finally received it, it was different from what I expected. The company did include the extra beads I asked for, exactly how I asked. It wasnt a bad different, but just different. The color was slightly off and the top part of my two piece was a little bit shorter than I expected. I recieved a beautiful dress but unfortunately I was unable to see in the images that the dress dragged in the back. I did not want to spend extra money on getting it altered so I asked the company for a refund. I applied for a refund way past the refund date and at first the manager said no, but we negotiated that I could receive a half refund and I was still able to keep my dress! Considering I got a two piece, Im going to put the dress to use in the future, just not for my Prom. I was very pleased with the way management composed themselves and I highly recommend doing business with them! Just read the details about the dress before you make the same mistake I did!

A: Hi, We sell dresses online and don't break any law. Thank you for your detailed analysis of our website and reviews. If we have the problems we will correct them. But something you pointed is so opinionated. If we could write good reviews for ourselves on this website why there are just 22 reviews? This is a third party review website which we couldn't control. And we really don't have an item number n1267, now that you know our website so well, you should know all our item numbers begin with"ED" and never with "n". If the item was bought on our website we will be responsible for any problems. That's all we could state. For our customers who concerned about this problem. Thank you!

See more answers (2)

Hi, Ellen We don't have a dress n1267, are you sure it's on our website? Our main website is www.simibridal.net. Sincerely

By Jane S.,

Hi, Shelby Thank you for your inquiry! It will take 15-21working days to tailor and ship a wedding dress. For every dress is handcrafted, we could make sure the dress is at least 95% the same from the display pic. Please don't worry. Here is our return policy: https://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, you could have a check. Any further questions freely contact us:) Sincerely

By Jane S.,

It will take 15-21 days including tailoring and shipping time.

By Jane S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SIMI Bridal staff and other customers.

Simi Bridal offer Prom Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Homecoming Dresses, Evening Gowns, wedding party gowns, Cocktail Dress, Bridemaid Dresses, low cost Wedding accessories online.

janes222
Jane S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SIMI Bridal?

Have a question about SIMI Bridal?