Review of SIMI Bridal

SIMI Bridal reviews

1 review with 4 stars

audreighb
4/23/18

I was in love with my dress when I first saw it online and when I finally received it, it was different from what I expected. The company did include the extra beads I asked for, exactly how I asked. It wasnt a bad different, but just different. The color was slightly off and the top part of my two piece was a little bit shorter than I expected. I recieved a beautiful dress but unfortunately I was unable to see in the images that the dress dragged in the back. I did not want to spend extra money on getting it altered so I asked the company for a refund. I applied for a refund way past the refund date and at first the manager said no, but we negotiated that I could receive a half refund and I was still able to keep my dress! Considering I got a two piece, Im going to put the dress to use in the future, just not for my Prom. I was very pleased with the way management composed themselves and I highly recommend doing business with them! Just read the details about the dress before you make the same mistake I did!

A: Hi, We sell dresses online and don't break any law. Thank you for your detailed analysis of our website and reviews. If we have the problems we will correct them. But something you pointed is so opinionated. If we could write good reviews for ourselves on this website why there are just 22 reviews ? This is a third party review website which we couldn't control. And we really don't have an item number n1267,now that you know our website so well, you should know all our item numbers begin with"ED" and never with "n". If the item was bought on our website we will be responsible for any problems. That's all we could state. For our customers who concerned about this problem. Thank you!

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Hi,Ellen We don't have a dress n1267, are you sure it's on our website? Our main website is www.simibridal.net. Sincerely

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Hi,Shelby Thank you for your inquiry! It will take 15-21working days to tailor and ship a wedding dress. For every dress is handcrafted, we could make sure the dress is at least 95% the same from the display pic.Please don't worry.Here is our return policy:https://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, you could have a check. Any further questions freely contact us:) Sincerely

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

It will take 15-21 days including tailoring and shipping time.

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SIMI Bridal staff and other customers.

5 Photos for SIMI Bridal