SilverFallsDerm.net

SilverFallsDerm.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SilverFallsDerm.net ranks 28th among Dermatology sites.

How would you rate SilverFallsDerm.net?

“Incredibly haughty and cruel Dr. Desmond.”

Sally F.
6/1/17

After seeing me for a matter of about a minute, he decided I needed a Psychiatrist and was faking/causing my own skin problems. Dr. Desmond was very adamant and cruel. Showed no concern for my condition at all. Does he get paid for harming patients like me? Yes.

sallyf21
June 1st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the SilverFallsDerm.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SilverFallsDerm.net?

Have a question about SilverFallsDerm.net?