Review of SignNow

support@signnow.com

1 star

kennetht95
5/7/19

Esign is just awesome. Experienced some problems with customer support but I can't say that my issue was that critical for not giving them 5 stars

evievb
5/3/19

The ease of use. Being able to quickly fill out, sign, and send docs is very important to our business. I plan to continue to use.

ameliaa24
4/24/19

Totally worth every single penny invested in it. I am very satisfied with what I see right now. I use it during staff reviews, assessments and absolutely all onboarding papers.

lilyt25
4/12/19

Can't say anything for sure about the laptop version or how it works on the phone, cause we use SignNow on tablets only, in our shop. I did not notice a single glitch in two years. And it is also very affordable for small businesses. Thus, I think I can recommend SignNow for all small biz

thomasm767
4/12/19

Show SignNow to your grandparents, and they will know how to use it in 5 minutes, really cool thing.

georgew279
3/29/19

I am glad that we are using esign instead of papers. It's so old fashioned and takes so much time to send and sign just one paper! Now it's much better

kevink360
3/29/19

The venue we are renting is really tiny, we do not have enough space for all those papers. So we were starting with emailing + Dropbox but ended up here with SignNow. I like it because it is really obvious, I don't need to explain anything at all. And I also like that I can log in from the office, home or else.

charlieb159
3/26/19

Editing services could be better. But I can say that esignature is perfrect. With much better price than competitors have.

harryt66
3/26/19

Thanks to SignNow I finally understood what's the difference between electronic signature and digital signature! Other benefits: good price for micro businesses; you can use it on a tablet.

morganp41
3/15/19

I saw SignNow first on my university campus, many staff members were using it instead of managing on paper. So I got this free trial just to check it out. I ended up with showing it to my Mom and she uses it in shop now. I do not really need this at the moment, but as far as I know Mom is quite happy. It's a good deal for older guys (please, don't call me ageist) because it is basically several buttons only.

scottf258
3/14/19

Their editing abilities not really good. But fast esign and good, user friendly interface make it extremely handy.

kennyf30
3/6/19

Using it something like a year. I didn't have any case when it wasn't working. Billing sometimes works bad. But it's because of my country.

robertk637
3/6/19

But it turned out to be actually a benefit for all! It's straightforward, and easy, and quick. We are finishing our first year with SignNow and will definitely renew the subscription. Good price and we had no serious errors throughout this year, just couple glitches, no big deal.

orestk
2/6/19

Recently I ran into a problem that I can't change the field size of my signature signature. Please fix it.

normag49
2/5/19

I can sign more customers in half the time than before. It is great for our business and for my personal affairs. Very good.

alexw205
1/25/19

Simple interface and cheap subscription. Their tools help my business to streamline document management.

krisw56
1/18/19

Our company has a lot of offices and thanks to this application we are saving time on transporting and signing documents.

emaw3
1/10/19

Excellent and efficient product, I use it in my trading business for the second year. Always happy with it's work, thanks guys.

jima198
12/20/18

It is a very intuitive and easy to use tool. Previously, I spent a lot of money on paper documents and was waiting for customers to print them, sign and scan. It took a lot of time, now it takes a few minutes.

jeremyw124
12/19/18

I was using them for few months before discovered better solution with more abilities. But still I can recommend this if you need esign only.

davidh1321
12/10/18

I am using this service with another editor. All together it is a best combination for paperless working with any documents.

derekp70
12/5/18

I sign the property documents in electronic form. Most of all I like the function of sending documents for signature to several recipients and indicate the order of signing I need.

shawnk78
11/30/18

Yeah, esign here is good. But at the same time I have another tool for editing and structuring all my docs.

markd534
9/28/18

4 stars for bad mobile application on ios. But online web version does all things I need to make papers signed.

christopherr200
9/10/18

I think that it is suitable for many cases, especially in sales. It is good product and their business hisatory seems reliable enough.

Questions? Get answers from the SignNow staff and other customers.

SignNow?