SignalBooster

SignalBooster has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SignalBooster also ranks 23rd among Phone Card sites.

How would you rate SignalBooster?

“Tmobile phone service now works flawlessly”

Antonio K.
4/19/15

I like this booster because it now makes my phone work everywhere in my house just like it works outside. Thanks.

margarete17
April 24th, 2015
I ordered thru 2nd day air service on Monday morning and I had it unit delivered to me on Tuesday - thats fast!
tabithar7
April 24th, 2015
Whoa, this device got my wireless data on my phone working really fast! Thank you.
antoniok8
April 19th, 2015
janetj14
April 24th, 2015
The booster works great but the cost I think was too much. It is probably made in China for a dime on a dollar.

Questions? Get answers from the SignalBooster staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SignalBooster?

Have a question about SignalBooster?