Confidential Shredding reviews

Tel: (201) 573 1400

dennist68
Dennis T.
4/12/18

We have use confidential shredding on many occasions and they have been very professional in all aspects of their business. From customer service to their onsite staff.

tindarol
Tindaro L.
4/12/18

Very professional. The company was able to accommodate my demand for their shredding service (Not trying to squeeze me into one of their pre-made scheduled contracts). Also being a small business, I have a unique account receivable/payable system and they were willing to work with me on the billing invoices.

robertb728
Robert B.
4/12/18

They're very accommodating and returns calls/inquiries in a timely fashion. No issues with their staff who come on site either.

fredr71
Fred R.
4/12/18

They were great. The drivers showed up on time and handled our shredding in a courteous and efficient matter. I especially appreciated Confidential Shredding's flexibility on the day of the event. I look forward to working with them again.

wills104
Will S.
4/12/18

We are very satisfied with our service from Confidential Shredding, and confident that our paper/documents are properly shredded and disposed of. Their employees work diligently, and without distraction in our office.

susanh448
Susan H.
4/12/18

I love Confidential Shredding. They are always here when I need them and their crew is courteous and fast. They are a company I can trust and their customer service department is great as well.

adamb302
Adam B.
4/12/18

Great Service and staff are very helpful. They contact us an follow up until we are ready. Courteous and helpful.

lisaa301
Lisa A.
4/12/18

Best onsite shredding service I have used. They were courteous and professional. They showed up as scheduled and the final bill was as discussed during the estimate.

jillc92
Jill C.
4/12/18

We had a very easy and positive experience. The two gentlemen who came to take away our shredding documents were fast, efficient and accommodating.

monam46
mona m.
4/12/18

Sometimes we need to change the dates of shredding b/c we have clients in the office--always easy to adjust within reason. We have a great relationship with Confidential Shredding--I have to go back in my files to find our contact rep which is perfect--it means there are no problems. He may be upset that I don't recall his name at first--I'm not! It means they come when they are supposed to, we have the right size of bins and his colleagues are professional.

abeh22
Abe H.
4/12/18

I have a family business, and discretion is most important to me. I wanted the shredding done fast and discretely. I am very happy with the service I received and I will definitely use Confidential Shredding again.

stalcoi
Stalco i.
4/12/18

They responded quickly to my inquiry and the sales rep gave a very competitive quote. The job was completed satisfactualy per our agreement and I was pleased with the results.

joannh38
Joann H.
4/12/18

I appreciate the service I receive whenever there is an issue. The staff at Confidential is very courteous and knowlegable. They get answers in a reasonable amount of time.

jq3
J Q.
4/12/18

The Confidential Shredding team was wonderful to work with. The professionalism and courteousness that they display makes it such a pleasure to work with them. The scheduling was great and easy. They even showed up a few minutes early which was great. Their price is very competitive. They are so kind and hard working. We look forward to contacting them in the near future for more shredding. I will most certainly recommend them.

chuckm78
Chuck M.
4/12/18

Great service, first time using Confidential Shredding and had the best onsite shredding experience from start to finish.

craigl64
Craig L.
4/12/18

Used them through a business referral, the service provided was as discussed. Very professional, timely and no issues with cost. Made my shredding project a breeze, would use them again in a heartbeat.

lucyt39
Lucy T.
4/12/18

Excellent customer service and have been extremely happy with the overall service. I have already recommended them to other colleagues.

jodib36
Jodi B.
4/12/18

I am very happy with the service I received from Confidential Shredding. It was truly seamless; they came, they shredded, they left. Could not have been any easier. I also found them to be honest and trustworthy. I'll definitely use their service again.

davem340
Dave M.
4/12/18

The shredding process went smoothly! Neil arranged a pick-up that was efficient and quite professional. Jim and Dave were compassionate, took care of all my needs and were kind as well as helpful! I recommended Confidential Shredding to my neighbor...

jayk113
Jay K.
4/12/18

Confidential Shredding employees are knowledgeable as to what and when documents need to be shred on a timely basis and their service is extremely fairly priced.

glenns89
Glenn S.
4/12/18

They are great to work with. Always arrive when scheduled and very polite. If I have special needs, they are will to help, no question asked! I've work with them for many years and I'm very pleased with them.

barbaram301
Barbara M.
4/12/18

I was very pleased with the service I received from Confidential Shredding.
The Drivers were professional and courteous. I plan on using them again in the near future.

beckyb93
Becky B.
4/12/18

I had a ton of documents that had confidential client information on them and couldn't just be disposed of, thanks to Confidential Shredding, I could clean out my garage and know without a doubt that no one's personal information would be compromised.

nancyp185
Nancy P.
4/12/18

Prompt and reliable service. Office staff is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They get back to you right away to answer any questions you might have. Drivers are also professional and reliable.

masterc2
Master C.
4/12/18

I contacted Neil got get a quote for destroying some knives. He gave us a pretty fair quote. Although the products that we wanted destroyed was not feasible for his machines, he referred me to someone else who was able to do the job and I was so thankful for that. He was overall helpful and professional.

Questions? Get answers from the Confidential Shredding staff and other customers.

Confidential Shredding?