Confidential Shredding reviews

Tel: (201) 573 1400

davem340
Dave M.
11/19/16

The shredding process went smoothly! Neil arranged a pick-up that was efficient and quite professional. Jim and Dave were compassionate, took care of all my needs and were kind as well as helpful! I recommended Confidential Shredding to my neighbor...

richardl321
Richard L.
11/2/16

Very courteous staff, had a very good experience. I will continue to use Confidential Shredding moving forward

lucyt39
Lucy T.
10/18/16

Excellent customer service and have been extremely happy with the overall service. I have already recommended them to other colleagues.

craigl64
Craig L.
10/6/16

Used them through a business referral, the service provided was as discussed. Very professional, timely and no issues with cost. Made my shredding project a breeze, would use them again in a heartbeat.

chuckm78
Chuck M.
9/13/16

Great service, first time using Confidential Shredding and had the best onsite shredding experience from start to finish.

jq3
J Q.
8/29/16

The Confidential Shredding team was wonderful to work with. The professionalism and courteousness that they display makes it such a pleasure to work with them. The scheduling was great and easy. They even showed up a few minutes early which was great. Their price is very competitive. They are so kind and hard working. We look forward to contacting them in the near future for more shredding. I will most certainly recommend them.

joannh38
Joann H.
7/13/16

I appreciate the service I receive whenever there is an issue. The staff at Confidential is very courteous and knowlegable. They get answers in a reasonable amount of time.

leahx2
Leah X.
7/13/16

Customer has to be told in advance that the weight is calculated by volume and that one has to count the number of containers that Confidential Shredding is taking for shredding

stalcoi
Stalco i.
6/14/16

They responded quickly to my inquiry and the sales rep gave a very competitive quote. The job was completed satisfactualy per our agreement and I was pleased with the results.

abeh22
Abe H.
6/13/16

I have a family business, and discretion is most important to me. I wanted the shredding done fast and discretely. I am very happy with the service I received and I will definitely use Confidential Shredding again.

monam46
mona m.
5/31/16

Sometimes we need to change the dates of shredding b/c we have clients in the office--always easy to adjust within reason. We have a great relationship with Confidential Shredding--I have to go back in my files to find our contact rep which is perfect--it means there are no problems. He may be upset that I don't recall his name at first--I'm not! It means they come when they are supposed to, we have the right size of bins and his colleagues are professional.

jillc92
Jill C.
5/4/16

We had a very easy and positive experience. The two gentlemen who came to take away our shredding documents were fast, efficient and accommodating.

robertb728
Robert B.
4/19/16

They're very accommodating and returns calls/inquiries in a timely fashion. No issues with their staff who come on site either.

lisaa301
Lisa A.
4/19/16

Best onsite shredding service I have used. They were courteous and professional. They showed up as scheduled and the final bill was as discussed during the estimate.

adamb302
Adam B.
4/6/16

Great Service and staff are very helpful. They contact us an follow up until we are ready. Courteous and helpful.

susanh448
Susan H.
4/1/16

I love Confidential Shredding. They are always here when I need them and their crew is courteous and fast. They are a company I can trust and their customer service department is great as well.

wills104
Will S.
3/2/16

We are very satisfied with our service from Confidential Shredding, and confident that our paper/documents are properly shredded and disposed of. Their employees work diligently, and without distraction in our office.

fredr71
Fred R.
3/2/16

They were great. The drivers showed up on time and handled our shredding in a courteous and efficient matter. I especially appreciated Confidential Shredding's flexibility on the day of the event. I look forward to working with them again.

jodib36
Jodi B.
2/16/16

I am very happy with the service I received from Confidential Shredding. It was truly seamless; they came, they shredded, they left. Could not have been any easier. I also found them to be honest and trustworthy. I'll definitely use their service again.

martys52
Marty S.
2/16/16

Whenever my company has called other confidential disposal companies there have been issues. Confidential shredding is a great company, but my experience with their people have made all the difference and make me wanting to come back.

robc105
Rob C.
2/16/16

My wife and I own a small film production company, and we use Confidential Shredding for our sensitive materials (scripts, budgets, actor information, etc.). They offer competitive pricing and excellent service. We will continue to entrust them with our confidential documents in the future. Highly recommended!

dominickt8
Dominick T.
2/16/16

Confidential Shredding provides prompt, courteous service. They showed up on time (our old vendor never did!), the staff was professional and really made us feel that our sensitive information was no way in jeopardy.....the destruction was done right then and there! The process was fast and easy.....just a great organization to work with.

ab316
A B.
2/16/16

It was quick and easy to schedule. The guys showed up on time and worked very hard to complete all the shredding, they were respectful of the area and left it clean. I will definitely use them again!

timothyn20
Timothy N.
2/11/16

Confidential Shredding was great their employees were polite, helpful were very professional. I would use their services again and recommend them to everyone.

ericp176
eric p.
2/10/16

Neil was very prompt in responding to my internet request. The office staff did a great job of assisting me with scheduling. Steve A. and his partner were punctual and courteous.
I would definitely use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Confidential Shredding staff and other customers.

Confidential Shredding?