Review of Shopon4u

Tel: 9582228289
info@shopon4u.com

azharj
6/17/17

Ye bilkul fake site h....galat information de kr logo ko foolish bnata h....contest k naam pr logo ko ullu banata h idiot company... Koi v es site s kch v shopping Mt krna....

ansarif
12/31/16

India biggest fraud site for online shopping, don't trust on it, don't waste your time and money

devendras2
7/19/16

One i purchase onlne product and online payment is done but product no recive and i will try to try many time (6 month) but product not recive but suddenly recive a couire but that is not match who had order than i still call contac many other option try but not listen my complain and customer care person is very roudly talk tham relize my mony is lost .i suggest u not online purchases that site and product recive than u check than pay.

manass1
6/9/16

one day a girl call me n says u r won i phone i6,next u resister 2499,next resister 2499,next 20000,then 20000.already i give u for resister 45000. see was cll me i m selected for a honda ammaz finally this is close.see not refund my money or otherwise.iwll say this a biggggg big big fraud company.call me this no-9583039709 n i will say details my situation.now i m poor for this company n my condition very bad.its true god promise.u see me my condition come to to odiisha.now i m bhubaneswar n call me details.......

sumitt1
3/18/16

one day i received call from this company. A girl told me that you are in top lucky customers and she also told me about a contest to win car, bike, laptop and other gifts. she also told me that she get my name , number, e-mail address form other shopping sites and it is not a fraud call like others .she also said that to pay 2199 rupees for registration through online payment or through the bank.i understood that is a fraud call then i blocked this number . they are trying to call me many times but i had block them .

ausafa
2/21/16

total all company man fraud

sda11
2/13/16

Totally fraud company the gifts thy send is 5000 to 6000 thousand i will never forgive them

dineshs10
1/1/16

Muje aapki aur se jis tarah ka experience raha vo puri life yad rahega

himanshis1
12/2/15

Shopon is the best online website ever and they provide good services to the customer, So we are satisfied with shopon4u.

mohitm4
11/18/15

Shopon4 u fraud company h muje is company se call aaya ki app 2499 ka offer le aap ko apple ka mobile milega phale to mene socha ki in ke pass number kese aaya mera to bol rhe the ki homeshop18 se mila ok ye bat sahi thi ki homeshop18 se mera number mila but ye company ne mere se 2499rs bhi liya or west item send kar diya or is company me refund ki to soch na bhi mat bilkul fraud h..fir kuch time bad fir se call aaya ki app ko contest me car milegi or is ke liye 30,000rs jma kraho mene mna kar liya fir bole aap ko apple ka phone bhi nhi milega ydi nhi kraya to ...to fir mene kraya fir kuch din badh me fir se call aaya ki 50,000 jma kraho to mene bola ki aap ne phale to esa kuch btaya hi nhi tha to fir answer diya-"hmari company ko phale ye pta nhi tha ki aap ke 150000 rs jo ham ne car company ko send kiya h us me se un ne 100000 hi accept karegi " are yrr kuch to saram kro..
......................my message for coustemer.......................................
1.website fraud h.
2.kabhi bhi apne ATM se is me pese jma mat kar (data histori chack kar te h apni)
3.Is company ka call accept mat kar (free se call kar te h )
4.agar koi bol raha h ki app ki bat recoard ki ja rhi h or apna nam bta ta h to belive mat kar na.
5.agar bat bhi kar ni h to recoarding kar lena jo bhi bat hoti h .
6.friend's ye website nhi h sach me simple layout h jo me bhi bna sak ta hu (computer science se hu)
7.koi http security nhi h ..koi certificate nhi h (https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=http://www.shopon4u.com)

Tip for consumers: contest par kabhi bhi belive mat kar na sabh fraud h...
is website ka template yaha se liya gya h http://www.b2cmarketing.in/our_portfolio.html

garimak1
11/18/15

Excellent Product. The zaab brown cotton shirt is very soft and use full also good stitching. Thank you shopon4u

seemap3
11/17/15

I bought this sandals a month ago and was a fabulous shoe .It was very comfortable as well.
as good. Thank you shopon4u

koyalk
11/16/15

My personal experience is that it was not sticking properly. then the second one is still i have bubbles in some places, which i thought will go a day after. but still doesn't. could have waited for original xiaomi scratch guard.Thank you shopon4u

rajuk4
11/16/15

hiiii...shopon kya hal hai madarchodo tumhara . or btao online ma behn chud rahi hai tumhari badiya se kamai ho rhe hai na.....a rha hu tumhari gand marne badarpur new delhi banke bihari market canara bank ke 4th floor per...........bhag sakte ho to bhago puri paltan leke a rha hu tumhari ma chudi dallo....

reetap1
11/14/15

Absolutely stunning to look at, very premium black finish. The brightness and color reproduction is very nice for this price.thank you shopon4u.

monikak10
11/7/15

A very stylish and modern product very fast heating and extremely portable and on top of that amazingly fast delivery and top notch Shopon4u support Totally worth it . Thank you Shopon4u

kajalk
11/6/15

Build quality of the product is excellent. The design of the product is also cool, premium look. Durable pen drive with excellent read & write speed. I will recommend this product. The cap design of the pen-drive is also worth mentioning. Thank you shopon4u

sumitk6
11/5/15

The product looks great, works well and is well priced. Easy to use and doesn't take up much space.thank you shopon4u

monalishah
11/3/15

I satisfied with this Elligator black shoe its very light weight and my comfortable , overall i got a good shoe for cheaper price for Shopon4u .

punits2
10/29/15

I bought the boss orange sunset perfume product for shopon4u . I use the perfume and one of the best fragrance i love this perfume very much Thank you shopon4u

kapils6
10/28/15

Its my first online purchase in respect of Clutch Bag. Butterflies Bags are really nice and very good for daily office use as the size it carries is best for office use.Thank you shopon4u.

niteshk4
10/27/15

Thanks Shopon4u for providing this health-track eye mask, if you want to reduce sleep disturbance, i suggest this health-track eye mask..good.

manishs14
10/26/15

Good Sound for listening music as well for gamer as per price. I am using it since 2 months,
sound quality is good. Thank you shopon4u

sangeetak2
10/23/15

I liked the product. Quality is good. And as usual Shopon4u service is awesome. I do recommend this to my friends if this offfer still exists Thank you Shopon4u

rajk30
10/20/15

It is a good product to buy but knifes are less sharp. Good product design, compact and includes all the types of knifes which is needed in the kitchen. Also, Thanks to excellent Shopon4u service.

Questions? Get answers from the Shopon4u staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Shopon4u