Review of Shopnhl

Shopnhl reviews

jamiec99
1/21/18

To make a long story short I order a hockey jersey as a Christmas present for my son in early December. When it didn't arrive 3 weeks later I called, customer service said they sent a email about it being delayed, which I never received. So it was supposed to be delivered 1-26 now it's delayed again until 2-16. Not worth the waiting for and I will never order from here again.

kellyj26
2/9/14

Ordered back in November a Chicago Blackhawks Priemier Red Jersey Jonathan Toews with a Captains patch on the front for $169.00. When I received it it wasn't even the jersey that I ordered It was a white number 81 jersey. So I sent that one back then they send me a white Toews Jersey with a Assistant patch on it which I told them it was wrong the one rep told me to keep it and she would give me 33% back on my order I told her know I want what I ordered sent that one back. Needless to say it is now February and after sending so many wrong ones back I finally received a Red one but it also had an Assistant patch on it. They tell me to leave a comment on the website and they will get back to me with in one business day I have emailed them 5 times and still never heard from them. One phone rep told me I just have to be patient . I keep telling them that this was a Christmas present for my son and basically he still never received it and a $169.00 dollars is a lot of money. They keep telling me that someone from the warehouse that they deal with in Ohio is going to contact me. About this matter but that has never happened either.

Questions? Get answers from the Shopnhl staff and other customers.

Shopnhl?