Review of Focallure

Las Vegas, NV 89107, United States
support@shopfocallure.com

savannahc25
3/15/19

TOok forever to reply to my many e mails, taking forever to arrive, watch out. I am excited to get the beauty box if it ever comes in.

bobbieanna
3/15/19

I ordered the so called free box paid the shipping and then was charged for the next month before I received the first box so I emailed the company because there is no phone number anywhere and asked for my money back and my subscription to be cancled. I was then charged again for another box but remember I still had not received the very first one. They finally cancled my membership after I threatened to file fraudulent charges on my accounts but I still have not received anything from them and they will not refund my money they just keep saying its on the way so yeah I'm pretty sure this is a scam and have since protected my accounts and such just in case and I don't have a photo to upload since I have not received anything I have paid for

sarahc508
3/14/19

I have absolutely nothing nice to say about focallure. 2-23 ordered "free" ( NOT FREE, shipping + 2nd box full price + shipping on that one). it's been 29 days, I've been charged for the full price box already (3-12 got shipping confirmation for March box, but they are supposed to ship between 5th-10th), and STILL NOTHING on the February box! I canceled bc I didn't like their business practices, & if you don't cancel by the 20th, you get charged on the 1st for the next month. It took me a week & THREE emails (you have to email), to get it canceled. In that email I kindly addressed some concerns so that I could possibly help them see a customers stand point. Zero acknowledgement that I even said anything. It doesn't matter how amazing these products are, I do not want to support this business by giving them any more money. I looked it up (should have before) & they have 2 stars & an F on the BBB. I try to see the best in people & companies, but this one is unethical, deceiving and could care less about you, they just want you money, & that's ALL they care about. I get that you have to make money, & have certain policies, & snags happen so shipping might get delayed. But this is completely ridiculous. The fact that they didn't try to make things better, or at the very least acknowledge the problems, on top of all these issues. that is bad business.

brittanyb133
3/14/19

I purchased the Babe Box, with the lure of it being free. I realized it's not associated with Focallure Beauty. I have no tracking number. I try to cancel via email. After one response where they beg me to stay. I receive nothing. I have a Facebook complaint. The next morning my comments are gone, and I'm blocked from liking or commenting anything.

teahd
3/13/19

Whoop whoop! Just recieved my first babebox! Products were awesome and alreasdy looking forward to next months. As a subscription junkie with a monthly total at 12 currently and always on the look for the next best one i would recommend.

melanieb176
3/13/19

I couldn't say it anymore to my friends and family so I thought I would share here. I loved everything about the box. So happy will get it again.

zoadonnac
3/13/19

Excited to Try babe box. I love that its cruelty free makeup that's a big deal!
I dont love that it's not easy to cancel and that it takes along time from placing an order to it shipping.. For example I placed an order 2/24 and it shipped today March 12th. However there customer service is quite friendly! I will update when I receive nox!

jenniferz71
3/13/19

I love focullare because they offer great products at an affordable rate and now they have a subscription service that offers 5-6 fill size products. I love it!!

korins
3/12/19

It's been a month now and haven't gotten my box but I'm excited to see what I get when it finally gets here.

kathrync105
3/12/19

While the idea of the company is great, execution isn't. I have subscribed to the box and have yet to receive it, but their customer service is very lacking, especially for a company that claims to have exceptional customer service. I sent many emails and dealt with more than one representative, all contradicting each other. I ended up giving up all together. I look forward to my box coming in the mail in hopes that it will redeem, but until then, I'm most definitely not in love with Focallure.

parressee
3/10/19

So I went on their site to order the 2-way rotating InStyler that's was advertises shipment in 2 to 7 days my niece was having a birthday and a week so seven days was perfect I waited the seven days and still I had not received an email letting me know my product was being shipped I emailed them regarding the problem and was then told 7 to 15 days dissatisfied with the false advertisement I requested a refund and then I was told no cancellations after 48 hours and I Can Only Get Back store credit now you tell me after you take my money and let me know that the 2 to 7 days was a lie just to get my money and I still don't have my product

ananday
3/10/19

I received this babe box after waiting for 2 weeks (because I'm from Indonesia, so this is common for international shipping). I never subscribed cosmetics things like this before, but I thought this is very great! Fortunately I ran out of mascara, and they gave me mascara. Lol. Then I've got eyeshadow pallette, whitening gel (I found it interesting), eye mask, and eyeliner. In total I've got 5 things. And I hope for the next box, I'll receive other things that I needed. For the shipping cost, I thought it'll change depending on what inside the box. Because for the first box I've charge $5 something, and for the second box, they charged me $7 something. So I guess because of the weight of the items inside. I hope Focallure always be delivering good items.

michellem737
3/6/19

I initially wanted to order a babebox, but for some reason the cart wouldn't let me advance so I thought "clever....lure them with a free box, but you gotta buy something to get it." I was ok with that because the babebox sounded good. Well it turns out, my babebox didn't get ordered and by the time I received a response to my email about cancelling my order, it was already shipped. Couldn't return it, so I got stuck paying 9.95 for an eyeshadow I could have gotten at Walmart for $3 or $4. The emailing response did offer to give me a nice discount on the babebox subscription if I chose to still order it, so I hope the contents are worth it. If not, I will just cancel after the second box (first box is only free if you get the second box, so it's really like 50% off the first two)

chantalv4
3/4/19

I'm so glad I've found this! I've been looking for something like this for so long! This has exactly what I want and when I want it!

matildal5
3/3/19

i followed an ad to sign up for the subscription on instagram, It was a free box except I had to pay for the shipping, and i was like what ever i can try this box out.. but that they don't tell is that you have to pay full price for the second box.
And when i emailed to cancel my order (the free box and the box i have to pay for) ''Amit Clarkt'' answered me back ''Hello,

Unfortunately, according to our Babebox policy, to receive a free box, you need to be subscribed for at least 1 month.

We are able to cancel your subscription only after the first charge. Then you will receive the Babebox and will not be charged anymore.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,''

And on theirs website it stands in the policy line ''Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. Please email: babebox@shopfocallure.com
To be sure you will not be billed for the next month's box, cancel by the 20th of the month prior. For example, cancel on or before November 20th to avoid being charged for the December box.''

and now they have taken 37.72$ from my creditcard..

darbyl2
3/2/19

I saw an add for the first box free on instagram and decided to give it a try. I've done this with multiple subscription boxes and have found some I really like. Since I signed up, I've gotten multiple emails a day with links to their "great deals and discounts" which literally leads you to the main page of the website... I found a $6.95 charge (shipping for the first month free box), as well as a $35.95 charge which concerned me. I went online to try and find a way to see my billing history, and shortly thereafter realized there is NO WAY TO LOG IN ON THE WEBSITE. You don't have an account with these people. You give them your card info, and they charge you every month with a different order number. No user interface. I am appalled by how blatant this scam is with just a little bit of research (I wish I'd done 5 minutes of research beforehand). I was able to cancel my card before the $36 charge went through, because there was no other way to prevent them from taking the last of my grocery money for the next week and a half. Hopefully this issue will go away since they no longer have a valid card. I am continuing to try to get in contact but am not expecting much. In case a rep responds to this, my order number was #1001314556. Please don't copy and paste the same comment you've made to every post you've responded to, asking for the order number even if they give it. Highly frustrating, irritating, and disappointing.

lauriellb
2/27/19

I followed an ad to sign up for the subscription. It was a free box to try, except I paid for shipping. I didn't really love the box. I also didn't like the fact that I couldn't log into my account easily. When I emailed to cancel they said I had to pay for another month first, which was not said when I signed up.

bethe50
2/27/19

These boxes are definitely worth the money, I know that their a lot higher in price than the usual beauty boxes. But they are packed with better products!! Well worth it

andreinap1
2/26/19

YET I HAVE NOT HAD WAYS TO SEE THE BOX BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE SITE ARE FANTASTIC.
I AM REALLY ENTHUSIAST

meghanh29
2/26/19

Love all their products and will continue to purchase from them! Especially since products are cruelty free!

debanjalib
2/26/19

It's literally a expensive box. It comes with a eye shadow pallet , one mascara, one teeth whitener, 3 under eye masks, one 2 in 1 eye liner and seal liner. I am giving 3 star because I like the some of shadow colors for some reason and want to try those seal eye liners. The mascara's dried out almost , teeth whitener , I don't like.. those eye mask are common .. no foundation or other makeup products which is logical because I don't have my skin tone profile with them .. but for $29 plus shipping it's not worthy at all. I am trapped here for using another month but I am dying to cancel my subscription.. above $20 there are lot of subscription boxes out there which have knownful good brands but here they have all their brand and honestly I've never heard of this one before.. waiting to cancel because too much expensive for me and I am mostly interested to skincare rather than make up.

nikkik39
2/25/19

Not 100% sure about this service yet, products not the best i ever had and a little deceiving with the "free" box but if you cancel before the 2nd bix yoy get charged full price for the free one! Yea not a good move. Step it up bit.. lots if boxes out there that have great products, this one. .to be determined

caitlint18
2/24/19

Very easy communication with the companyand quick shipping and tracking available on all purchases! Quick and easy way to get makeup at a good price!

tiffanye42
2/24/19

I just received my BabeBox, and I am impressed with the products, however, I got this box for.free, had I had to pay $29 for it, I wouldn't have been as impressed.

amandag233
2/24/19

I have received the Babe box subscription and two of the product are marked Focallure brand. One was a mascara and the other one is the tropical vacation eyeshadow palette. The colors in the palette are awesome. The other products are cruelty free and look nice.

Hey Tanya! That's because the lipsticks are waterproof. You should put some moisturizer to your lips and than it will be perfect to put the lisptick on.

By Nataly S., Focallure Representative

Yes, I have Burning, dried out, and chapped lips after only three uses!

By Heather F.

Hello, Please share your order number so that I can look into the issue.

By Nataly S., Focallure Representative

Yes. The products is in stock. Take 10% off to order it and you should also see the Free BabeBox you'll get with your order if you signup. Use code DJ10

By Nataly S., Focallure Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Focallure staff and other customers.

Focallure?