Review of Focallure

Las Vegas, NV 89107, United States
support@shopfocallure.com

sarahm858
5/23/19

Very hard to cancel or return anything. I tried to cancel an order within minutes of placing it and was told I could not, since it was already shipped out. No tracking or information on it being shipped though. Not worth the money. Other makeup products are so much better. Stay away from this site!

tammym274
5/22/19

Ordered five matte liquid lipsticks for my girlfriend. They tell you that it's three to five working days, and then you will receive an email telling you it was shipped. Never received said email, so I tried to call - there is NO customer service phone number. I had to email them several times before I got a response. The only reason I got a response was because I threatened legal action. Funny how all of a sudden, I go from no response to suddenly, my order has been processed and is on it's way the same day I send an email threatening legal action.

rajasreed
5/21/19

I ordered a foundation and eyeliner in February but I don't get them yet. I told them but they said it already shipped but how can it possible ? I always order online shopping and it never happen to me. I told them that they should reship my order or return my money back. They said they will give my money back but it's running one month and they don't. It's really disgusting.

shanikp
5/15/19

Ordered the babe box from focallure and loved all the products in it. Nonetheless the quality was great

jennz3
5/12/19

I was tricked into the subscription & immediately tried to cancel it but was told I had to accept the first box. No happy, but fine, cancel the others. They won't. They're trying to convince me to keep the subscription. They're dirty and sneaky.

katelynnm2
5/8/19

Fast shipping and good quality product, I only wish I had read the fine print so that I knew I would have to pay full price after I tried the trial box.

sandrar298
5/7/19

This box is absolutely perfect. A new surprise every month. Always amazing products and full size. They try to give at least one product for each of your makeup needs. Face, eyes, lips, masks. Thank you Babebox.

lacys40
5/6/19

I think the constant emails, especially ones asking for reveiws, only a day or two after ordering and haven't even received the box yet is crazy. The box is small for the price of $35.95. I can get much bigger, with much more variety boxes elsewhere for the same price if not less.

daniellea84
5/3/19

You HAVE to purchase a second box at $29 once you sign up. It's not an option. Plus S&H. Box isn't worth that!

christinad127
5/3/19

These people! I cannot even express how disappointed I am in these people and this company! I really wanted to give them a try for a few months and I thought they would have amazing products and customer service since, ya know... they have one of the most expensive sub boxes I have seen! $30 per month. Thats more then FabFitFun!!! Which, by the way, is an AMAZING company with a fantastic box! Anyway -I had to cancel cause I have to have cancer removed that we just found on my head and i will need to have 2 surgeries back to back. I contacted Focallure by email to cancel my subscription for now because it says that I can cancel AT ANY TIME!!! They said that my excuse for not "complying" with the terms was not a good enough reason but, it says you can cancel anytime! This popped up unexpectedly and I cannot afford another DIME FROM MY POCKET! I am in shock that this company is acting this way! They even told me that I needed to pay for my next month and I could then CALMLY cancel. WHATTTTT????? Im so pissed off that I am crying! I cant take this!

krystinah
5/2/19

Loved the beautiful eye shadow pallet, great colors and plenty of shimmers and mattes. The mascara is great too! Lip pencil matches my favorite liquid lipstick so I'm able to line and use them together.
Can't wait to try the mask and find a good use for the cute brush I got.

oliviae21
5/2/19

Once you have subscribed they KEEP sending you boxes and charging you Every single month, eveb after having requested via email 4/5 times that i habe moved residences and to CANEL THE SUBSCRIPTION.. multiple times! Ir is the third time now i am overdrawn on my account due to this unauthorized order.. it is an Absolute scam i am disgusted. They state the subscription can only be cancelled over email and that is simply a load of garbagr because they Do not cancel the subscription. I am now contacting the fraud department of my bank and telling them what is going on and having them block them from my account and taking out funds kr simply get rid of that subscription so they cannot simply keep unlawfully charging my accoujt and sending out boxed that i have NOT ASKED for or ordered... its absolitely horrible what this so called subscription and company is doing to their clients.. never supportinf this brand againdue to this disgusting fraud and luting experience.

melil2
4/30/19

Paid the $6.95 for the first box free no where did it state that they will have to charge me the second box. it says I can cancel anytime. then my box comes, and items are not worth it at all. There's no phone number to get in contact with them. the customer service are rude as hell. I'm done I'm over it. I'm a Ipsy customer all the way.

caroleej2
4/30/19

Ordered my box 3 days ago. I haven't gotten it yet, but I do have 10 marketing emails. It would be better if they followed up after your box arrived.

britta7
4/30/19

I Love this monthly subscription! You definitely get your money's worth! This hair product by #Davines is wonderful. I have naturally curly hair and it does wonders! Yay!

juliak111
4/30/19

I got 2 boxes with 10 items and only 3 of them i could use,i add photos of real price of items and what they price it in your box. Not many words,just see people and never buy it again i wait for their address where to return it and i want my money back

melanies213
4/29/19

I have nothing bad to say about this company I think the customer service was exceptional the correspondence emails was wonderful I do believe I will keep using you in the future and I will recommend anyone I know who is looking for this type of product towards your company I appreciate the hospitality and I hope you guys go really far in this business because you guys are great thanks a lot

melissab401
4/29/19

I have reached out to them multiple times and with no luck. They put the wrong address on my box or something. The post office put a return to sender note on my tracking and I called the post office and they said they returned it to the company. I've have like 15 emails and all different people. No help and they want to charge for future months after a free box. They catch your attention with the nice stuff on the website and just pay shipping. But if we never get a box then what's the point. They Also said if it goes back into inventory then they will resend it. I told them I'm tired of it all I cancel and also I've since filled a claim against this company with my bank.

shannono35
4/28/19

Love all the makeup I got in my first shipment. I got a variety of products - mascara, eye shadow, lip pencil, and more. All full-sized, beautiful products!

yashaswinir
4/28/19

I really liked the products in the bag and was surprised to see the products in the bag. I am looking forward to receive a other bag.

annet98
4/26/19

My daughter has recently gained an interest in makeup. What an excellent way to fuel her passion and allow her to find what best suits her personality!

lizao7
4/26/19

A great box with full sized products! The mascara is amazing and the shipping was so fast!! Would definitely recommend

sarahy57
4/24/19

Okay this company is a NIGHTMARE! I paid shipping for the free box and it wasn't shipped out. Less than a week later I was charged full price plus shipping for a second box. It was not shipped out. After another week I cancelled the subscription, which may have been my first mistake because things became very difficult from there. several weeks had passed and I had not received an tracking information on the 2 boxes that I had been charged for. I emailed and asked what was going on. They told me that ti takes some time for their items to ship out because they have a 4 point check system to make sure that nothing was damaged or missing before sending things out. I replied, stating that was an unacceptable excuse and that they had enough time to do a 44 point check system. I stated that they had no problem taking my money but they were refusing to ship the products.

They asked me to be patient and continue to wait. So I waited another week. I emailed again, they asked me again to wait and be patient without even giving a half assed excuse as to why It hadn't even been shipped out yet. At this point it had been a month since I was charged shipping for the first box and just over 3 weeks since I was charged for the second one. I told them that this was an unreasonable request. They had worn out the right to continue to ask for my patience. They stopped replying.

I had paid by paypal. I went to the dispute centre. There was a lovely notice there from Focallure, threatening that if you dispute them on paypal, they will no longer cooperate with communication. They give you the option to allow them 1 last chance to rectify the situation by emailing ceo@focallure.com (seems so legit) And that a reply would be within a few hours. Well I didn't receive that within a few hours. This was a Friday, so I gave it the weekend and nothing. By the end of business day on Monday, I hadn't heard a thing, so I started the dispute process.

After contacting them through Paypal the again asked me wait and be patient. At this point I was so livid. I told them that I no longer wanted them to ship the products, I wanted a full refund. It really didn't seem that they ever had any intention of shipping the products. The did not respond. I waited a couple of day. I contacted them through paypal again asking to be refunded. Nothing... so 24 hours later I contacted again stating that this would be the last chance they had to refund me before I escalated the claim. Again they did not respond. I escalated the claim to paypal and they refunded me within 12 hours.

Don't waste your time. Honestly. After I started to have issues I googled some reviews for this company and found pages and pages and pages of people details very similar experiences. Such a scam!

kortnie
4/22/19

I ordered the babebox, without realizing the one month free thing, and received my first box. I lost my credit card that I used for the original purchase and had to cancel the card. I was unsure of the shipping date for the next card, so I asked to cancel my subscription to babebox. I had to email them, the chat did not do anything. The emails were two different people with two different names, both replying telling me the exact same thing. They offered no help. They basically think I was trying to steal from them. Terrible, do not do business with a company that treats their customers this way,

Tip for consumers: THEY DO NOT HAVE A TELEPHONE. The live chat doesnt do much. They rely on emails and take days to respond. Super shady.

tammyh210
4/20/19

Love love the babe box I don't like to spend money on items I haven't tried .especially makeup and skin care because we all know they are expensive . With babe box its customized to me I try products for a very very low price and if I like them I can purchase more at discounted rate... Love love babe box 2 thumbs up !!

Hey Tanya! That's because the lipsticks are waterproof. You should put some moisturizer to your lips and than it will be perfect to put the lisptick on.

By Nataly S., Focallure Representative

Yes, I have Burning, dried out, and chapped lips after only three uses!

By Heather F.

Hello, Please share your order number so that I can look into the issue.

By Nataly S., Focallure Representative

Yes. The products is in stock. Take 10% off to order it and you should also see the Free BabeBox you'll get with your order if you signup. Use code DJ10

By Nataly S., Focallure Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Focallure staff and other customers.

Focallure?