Review of Shopelettra

jordana44
12/10/17

Lost $40 to this company. Spammed their Instagram and received nothing. Shipping page doesnt even load your purchase and says it doesnt exist. Contacted the company multiple times with no answer. Its been over a month.

supriyac5
12/7/17

Do not buy from shopelettra. I ordered a set of clothing for 59 dollars, I ordered it in mid october of 2017, I contacted them repeatedly about shipping confirmation etc. they sent me a shipping "link" on October 25th claiming it had shipped. I clicked it and it led to a dead end. It is now December no sign of the package and the company is impossible to get in touch with. I would never buy from this site and I recommend reporting them so that it gets shut down.

sandrac145
11/14/17

Shoppers, please be warned. Do not purchase from this website. Recently ordered 4 prints, the website makes it all look perfect, they take your money straight away with a notification that they will contact you with the shipping status and that is all. They are uncontactable with many emails sent, no response. Fake phone number. This so called company must be investigated.

Tip for consumers: This is a scam, don't buy from here

shatanyaerw
10/11/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I ordered from them over a month ago. Paid $55.00 for a hat, and never received it! No one has answered any of my emails, and the number listed on the site is not in service. It says on the site that they ship from China. At first I thought that was why it to so long to receive my order. But after almost two months, it's obvious that it isn't coming. Bad choice. Don't order from them!

felicaq
8/3/17

i only ordered one thing and it was sunglasses and its been over a month and they still haven't shipped it. This online store sucks! Never buying again.

siennap1
5/23/17

This company "forgot to send out the order" for my friend. They offered back a refund. What kind of company "thought they sent it out but didn't"? We're never ordering from this overpriced website again.

vickyk20
3/28/17

Just got my Darcy bikini in the mail! It fits great and was a wonderful price. Love it - highly recommend swimwear from here. Will be purchasing again!

erikah23
1/4/17

I ordered the playa backpack on November 17th 2016 and still has not arrived! Must be a scam site. I paid $54 USD for this. They have not replied to my facebook messages, (their preferred way to contact you), and I've also emailed their customer service with no reply. They supplied a tracking number for China shipping and this is what it's been saying for 2 months!

Summary

Tracking number Origin Destination Status
RJ858262925CN CHINA CANADA On route
History Detail

Local date/time Activity Location Remarks
29-Nov-2016 14:05 Received by Post Office 31402800
30-Nov-2016 17:14 Departure export customs HANGZHOU
No tracking information is available from CANADA

SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Questions? Get answers from the Shopelettra staff and other customers.

Shopelettra?