Review of CelebzDirect

CelebzDirect reviews

1 star

darrenh59
7/21/18

Order was shipped out in a timely manner. Item received well packaged and in great shape. Item was just as described.

brians601
5/21/18

Very smooth transaction experience and quality product received. I will look to do business with them again in the near future.

shivangg
2/8/18

I love the Beltre bat, excellent price with the spring sale. Very happy to add this item. My only suggestion to help Celebz Direct is have MLB or JSA Witness authentication in addition to your own. I think you would find that would help boost business on a wider scale. I knew Beltre was an exclusive client and did multiple signings with you all, but if I didnt know that, I dont know that I would have bought the item just because the way baseball authenticated items usually are now double authenticated with the mlb hologram it I think helps buyers who may not have known.

josepht116
2/8/18

ricardop37
1/19/18

Thanks for the quick delivery and excellent communications that lead to a smooth transaction
Pudge PRBL Memorabilia will be a treasured collection

matts198
1/15/18

Ive been a customer for Celebzdirect for a while and have enjoyed their product and customer service

ryang89
12/30/17

Overall I was very pleased with the item I received. The description of the item was spot on and fast shipment. The two things that disappointed me a little was the authentication sticker looks like someone cut it up so you cant see all the numbers on it. The second thing I was disappointed with was the was it was shipped, the pair of spikes were just shoved in a plastic retail bag and then but in the box. For what I pad for the item and the shipping I just thought it would have been shipped a little better.

danielleb110
12/26/17

Everything was packaged well and came really fast. Thanks!...........................................................

ab5092
12/9/17

I had several transactions with Celebz Direct and all were very positive. Also, Celebz Direct provided excellent and timely customer service.

jamesb620
12/4/17

They get their stuff directly from the player! A jersey from them is like $80 and is usually signed. A similar shirt from the stadium is like $185. I bought a game used bat for $10 where can you get a non cracked game used bat for $10.00?

stevem383
11/21/17

I recently purchased a future Hall of Fame autographed item and a current player's game-used memorabilia for a contest in my sports card store. This year has been my businesses 35th Anniversary Year and I couldn't think of a better way to reward my loyal customers! Just the buzz alone created by the arrival of your merchandise was worth the cost! Thanks for top notch service as well as fast and safe delivery!!!

Questions? Get answers from the CelebzDirect staff and other customers.

CelebzDirect?