Review of Shoes of Prey

Tel: +1 855-979-8998
help@shoesofprey.com

meganr114
10/5/18

Many thanks to this service! My new pair of shoes looks fabulous. Now I'm like Carry Bradshaw :) Price is affordable.

donaldj64
5/28/18

This is the first online store where you can customize your shoes according to yourself, Great experience..designed my own shoes..got it on time..excellent quality. Bravo!!

denisej22
5/16/16

Shoes of Prey takes shoes buying to a different level!! Designing your own shoes!!! The level of this buying experience should be a lesson to all that market on the web. I went on this fun and creative interactive site to design my personalized shoes. You can spend hours here choosing HIGH QUALITY leather, fabrics, suede, patterns and shoe styles to create your on of a kind shoe. Once I placed my order I received an email once per week with a link explaining where my shoes were in the manufacturing process with a video to see the cutting, stitching and final quality inspection process. I was informed when they were being shipped right down to the DHL delivery guy calling me.I NEVER HAD TO WONDER WHERE MY STUFF WAS!!! I felt like a princess as I opened this beautiful carefully wrapped package, in a sleek black box with a bow tied around it and a personalized card with a wax seal. (Fancy).The attention to detail was impeccable!! I received a shoe bag, extra taps, insoles and heel protectors. Shoes of Prey has a 365 day return or remake policy if you are not satisfied. I WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THIS PURCHASE!!! BRAVO!!! Finally Somebody gets it TOTALLY RIGHT!!!

nathalies
10/30/15

It's a fact, the shoes are expensive but you can design them by your own. I made a pair of shoes for special occasions, sizing in 1/2 sizes. I have them for 1,5 years now and they where worth every penny. I paid 220 euro and I will make another pair.

Questions? Get answers from the Shoes of Prey staff and other customers.

Shoes of Prey?