This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Shoe2013.co.uk

Shoe2013.co.uk

Shoe2013.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shoe2013.co.uk?

“My son ordered some trainers online through the Nike...”

fiona h.
6/12/13

My son ordered some trainers online through the Nike Free Store. The email confirming the order was from www.shoe2013.co.uk and payment went through payitrust. The trainers were ordered 30. 05. 13, i have sent 3 emails requesting when delivery will take place and 1 asking to cancel the order as I have not received. I have not had a reply to any emails or received my order!.

fionah7
June 12th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Shoe2013.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shoe2013.co.uk?

Have a question about Shoe2013.co.uk?