Original Cobblers Ltd

Original Cobblers Ltd

Original Cobblers Ltd has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Original Cobblers Ltd ranks 459th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Original Cobblers Ltd?

“Total disappointment and long delays”

S W.
4/19/18

Constant miscommunication and lack of follow-up from them meant that they had my boots several weeks without any contact, then on receipt the agreed work had not been done. Complained to the owner and was given the option to send back for the work to be done correctly this time and expedited (5 day service). 2 weeks, a few more emails and phonecalls later I find they haven't been touched but are next on the list and are miraculously ready the next day... What seemed a professional set up at first has been a huge disappointment, poor service and the whole winter season has been and gone without use of the boots. The service is not cheap either. Avoid.

sw883
April 19th, 2018
gaynork
December 10th, 2015
When i went on the Original Cobblers web site, it looked well run and professional. I am sorry to say it is the total opposite, on the website it states repairs returned within 10 working
Days, and responses to emails within 48 hours. I sent my horse riding chaps off for a new zip on the 15th sept, i did not receive them back till 2nd Dec, i made 6 phone calls from France, when i phoned them, they had a couldn't be bothered attitude with me, and they didn't even read my emails, When i finally received my chaps back, they had put the zip upside down and also the zip was too long, so they had cut it, curled it round at the top of the chap. I am very disappointed in the whole thing, what a load of cobblers!

Questions? Get answers from the Original Cobblers Ltd staff and other customers.

martinj33
Martin j.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Original Cobblers Ltd?

Have a question about Original Cobblers Ltd?