Review of Shazam

northamericasales@shazam.com

13 reviews with 5 stars

emilyb241
8/10/18

I really like Shazam if I don't know the name of a song and I like it. It connects to my Spotify also so I can add it to one of my playlists.

cozettes
1/27/18

I LOVE SHAZAM AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD! you can just listen to any song you want and it will just save right on to your spotify its remarkable i love you

lorenzop16
1/12/18

I was very happy when my son showed me this app.It is amazing how this app helps you to find out about any kind of music it's playing.I couldn't believe .Thank you.

nicholek1
12/27/16

Shazam can pick up songs from my neighbors next door! And they're behind a thick wall! And they play music at normal volume, not like it's roaring all over the place! I think Shazam is one of the best app ideas ever.

simonp22
4/2/14

Shazam is so great, anytime I listen to a new song I need to shazam it. Thumps up.

mikes155
3/28/13

This site is so cool, one of the best ideas for a site ever!
It made my life so much easier

cathym19
11/15/12

I'm loving this app!

jennifera
5/27/10

This application is amazing. Ever heard a song in a bar that reminded you of good times?? This is such a cool app.

aaronh2
5/26/10

Just picked up an ipad and the first app I downloaded was of course Shazam. Very well done and they make great use of the additional screen real estate. Still works as well as it does on the iphone.

ralphb
1/7/10

I switched from the pathetic service of AT&T and my crappy iPhone to verizon and droid and the one app that I wanted droid to have was Shazam. It works even better on android than the iPhone. Even if you are not a music lover, you will find a use for shazam at some point, just download it cause it is free.

hopem
12/20/09

Cool site. I don't have an iphone but I can see the appeal of doing this. I just got an android phone so hopefully they will build shazam for droid phones too! If you shazam people are reading this, build for droid!!!

heathers3
12/20/09

This is what got me to buy an iphone....too cool. you go to a club, you don't know the song, you take out your iphone and in 30 seconds you have figured out what song it is and can download it to your phone. I have used it about 100 times and I think only once has it ever failed to identify the song. The only drawback I wish they had a way to keep a list of all of the songs you had analyzed. Here that Shazam...go add that feature :)

michaell
8/8/08

Currently the best iPhone application available - Shazam is the application I've always dreamed of building, but never thought possible. Just hold your iPhone up to any streaming music and it will instantly tell you the title and the artist of the song that is playing. It works whether you're in your car or in a club, and the results are amazingly accurate. I'm not sure how they do it, but I think it has something to do with the beat/bass patterns, because it seems to work even when the music is not very clear or when there's a lot of ambient noise.

Shazam is truly a technological breakthrough. I've never seen anything this accurate before. Eventually, I'd like an application that can identify any song you for which you can recite the lyrics or hum the tune, but this is definitely good enough for the times I hear a song I like at a bar. And as an added bonus, after Shazam identifies your song, you can turn your phone on its side and it will start playing the music video on youtube!

Questions? Get answers from the Shazam staff and other customers.

Shazam?