Sexisland.co

Sexisland.co

Sexisland.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sexisland.co?

“Total Ripoff”

Michael M.
4/26/21

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I saw this website a few years back when they were hosting tours in Colombia. A friend told me about them this year, it was a total mistake. I paid upfront for a five star experience, they could not even deliver on one star. I flew to Las Vegas, and walked around for two hours looking for a chauffeur to my helicopter ride. After numerous text and countless emails they finally told me that the event was canceled. Canceled! After I flew all the way out to Las Vegas. They assured me that they would refund my money within 7 business days. Over a month later, and no refund. I now am in the process of suing them. Save your money, and do not send anything to SI & GG Events Co. They are a total scam.

michaelm203
April 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Stay away, do pay them any money upfront.

Products used:
Vegas Vacation

Questions? Get answers from the Sexisland.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sexisland.co?

Have a question about Sexisland.co?