Review of SerenataFlowers

csadmin@serenataflowers.com

1,427 reviews with 5 stars

amberleyk
1/28/19

Very fast and efficient delivery service. Beautiful bunch of flowers delivered exactly as pictured.
Will gladly use service again.

maryr509
1/23/19

I have used Serenata 4 or 5 times. Flowers always arrive on time and I have been told that they are beautiful by recipients.
Would use again for flowers.

marijao1
12/25/18

great, nice, I recommend.
Last time I was disappointed, but this time I was surprised. Flowers are delivered on time for my sister on she's apartment door!

aronteq
11/22/18

Last Valentine's Day arranged for Delivery of flowers but website said it couldn't be guaranteed due to the date, However they arrived on Valentiens day as hoped and before midday. My Girlfiend had no idea and she loved the flowers I got her and the little note that came with it. The presentation was also very professional and surpassed my expectations. She says she'll be disappointed if she doesn't see them again next year. We'll played Serenata, we'll played.

jackr192
11/15/18

this is so great <a href="https://christmaswishes2u.blogspot.com/2018/11/christmas-greetings">christmas greetings</a>

jenniferh538
7/29/18

Really good quality flowers. Delivered on time and great communication from the company. Would definitely use Serenata again.

lynw34
7/19/18

I was looking last minute for a Sunday delivery service. The bouquet was well priced, I enjoyed the quirky e mails advising me that "the flowers had left the building". Then another fun message when they were delivered. My friend said they were beautiful. Will definitely use this company again.

kimh379
7/16/18

It was quick, easy, they kept me well informed, told me when the delivery was on its way to my family and when it had been delivered, good choice of arrangements and at reasonable prices, very impressed, will use again in future when needed.

elizabethw272
7/16/18

Ordered flowers for a ruby wedding anniversary. They arrived on time and from a photo I've seen look to be exactly what I ordered. The recipient was very happy.

keeleyj
7/16/18

I wanted to order a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers for my dad's 80th birthday and have them delivered on a Sunday. No problems. I chose Serenate Flowers and they were great. Lovely flowers and delivered on time. Lots to choose from on their website and handy with updates as to the delivery. Spot on!!

carmenv39
7/16/18

I have order the service for my 25th doughter birthday and the surprised she had was priceless when she recieved the flowrs, wine and chocolate.
The site is easy to use (I'm leaving in Germany) and follow up. Thank you very much for supporting me to make an incredibly surprise to my doughter.

dionnel4
7/15/18

The flowers delivered for my mother in laws 70th birthday were stunning. Even better than expected. Many thanks.

glynisp3
7/15/18

The website was easy to use; price reasonable; liked the free delivery aspect; were delivered on time, the next day, as promised; looked good- my sister sent a photo.
Couldn't fault the service.

eileene23
7/14/18

Have ordered from this site twice from my home in Canada. My friend in the North East of England has been delighted with the flowers on both occasions. I think the prices are good, and I like the regular discounts offered when you sign up for emails.

andyh136
7/14/18

you ask you get, everybody happy no complaints, every time I have used this company 5 times now I get fantastic pictures and thank you back from recipient.

maureens97
7/14/18

Great service, lots of communication and reliable, essential when ordering over a long distance. One suggestion, in the order form it would be good to separate the home address of the recipient from the delivery address.

denisel166
7/12/18

Could fault the service and flowers were lovely. Arrived on time and the recipients were thrilled with them

angelas357
7/12/18

Ordered flowers to say thank you to my sister. Ordering online was easy and they arrived as promised the next day. My sister was delighted with them and sent me a picture. They looked lovely and just like the photo on the website.

davidb1633
7/12/18

Good selection of arrangements on the web site. Once ordered, was kept informed of progress. Delivered when promised.

belindah24

wasn't disappointed ordered over the phone from 200 miles away
for next day delivery very pleased with flowers & very efficient service

pame39
7/12/18

Lovely flowers and gifts to welcome a new baby boy. Quick and efficient delivery too. Highly recommended.

sharrons10
7/12/18

Very pleased with the price,quick delivery & just stumbled across this website by accident. Will definitely recommend & use Serenata Flowers again.

Thank you.

brendas301
7/10/18

Ordered flowers for aunts 80th Birthday. Web site easy to use. Like that they kept me informed of confirmation, despatch and delivery with fun emails. My aunt was over the moon with flowers said they were the best she has ever had. Would certainly recommend Serenata flowers to everyone.

jackieh118
7/9/18

Used for the first time, would use again, very reliable, and they let you know when they have delivered, this was great as i had ordered the flowers for my sisters birthday so i knew she had recieved them.

russellb134
7/8/18

beautiful flowers and gift were delivered exactly when requested - thank you
it was the perfect gift that i could have sent from far away...........................

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers