Review of SerenataFlowers

csadmin@serenataflowers.com

295 reviews with 4 stars

teresak78
7/16/18

I have used Serenata Flowers before and was happy with the service, send flowers to a friend that were delivered the next day, the picture I was sent the flowers looked good.

alicew124
7/15/18

I liked the fact I could select the flowers from images on their web site. I also greatly appreciated the fact i got updates about delivery ie The flowers are out for delivery. The flowers have been delivered. My friend said the roses were stunning and i have to say the price they charge is most reasonable. My only adverse comment is that they should have put a card/note to say who they were from. I could have ordered a card but at £2.00 i thought that was overpriced for the wee card that most florists give away free of charge. Overall i am satisfied and I will use them again.

pippaa
7/14/18

Sent some flowers to my sister in France from here in the UK. They arrived on time and I appreciated the email to tell be they had been delivered. My sister lives in a very Rural area and doesnt have what we would call a normal address but the delivery person found her.
I have not seen the flowers and my sisters email is not working but I am sure they will be fine. Just couldnt give the highest amount of stars without knowing what they were like.

nigheanw
7/12/18

Great website, great comms and the flowers are apparently beautiful. Just one thing though, I asked that if the recipient wasnt in that their flowers were left with a neighbour. Instead they were left in her woodshed at the side of the house.
Fortunately she returned home within an hour or so of them being delivered but Id deliberately asked for them to go to a neighbour so they wouldnt be in 30+ degree heat.

linziem
7/12/18

Initially disappointed with the size of the bunch, but the lillies haven't opened up yet so I'm sure they'll be beautiful for my friends birthday. Delivery on time and great communication. Thanks very much.

veronicab79
7/12/18

Easy to order on-line. Ordered them on Monday and they were delivered promptly on Tuesday. Haven't seen the flowers myself, but the recipient sent text to thank us and said they were lovely.

keithr125
7/10/18

Ordered online on Sunday and flowers arrived, as promised, after 10:30 the following day. Family pleased with the display.

js453
7/9/18

I ordered flowers for a friend that lived some distance away so I havent actually see the results but my friend has informed me that the bouquet is beautiful. The ordering process was easy and flowers arrived on the date requested .

lyndaj14

I ORDERED ORCHIDS FOR MY SUSTERS 80TH BIRTHDAY
THey arrived on time but the stems were so short below the flower heads you had to immerse the FLOWERS in the water too. Which was a huge Shame as they were lovely

elizabethe127
7/8/18

Order some flowers for a friend .. they arrived in time and beautiful .. she was over the moon. Thank you .

garyw291
7/8/18

Flowers arrived eventually and were lovely. However, difficulties encountered in delivering due to being a work address, and the ordering website not allowing additional address details to be added.

sharond237
7/6/18

Ordered a sunflower bouquet for my daughter's birthday. I have always been pleased with the comments I have received from recipients before and this time was no exception - she thought it was beautiful, thank you.
My only grumble is that immediately after ordering, I noticed I had asked for them to be delivered a day early - I must have pressed the wrong button on the calendar by mistake. I tried to correct the order within a minute, but received the message it was too late. I sent an email (I couldn't find a phone number) asking for them to be delivered a day later, and received an email 2 hours later saying it was too late, the order was being processed. Ì was disappointed that I was unable to correct my order having noticed my error so quickly! It surely wouldn't have been an issue to deliver them a day later? I wasn't asking to cancel the order!
Next time I will definitely make sure I check the information thoroughly before I tick the proceed box!

pauln209
7/4/18

The flowers were lovely no issues except I paid for the largest size and I expected a fairly large bunch accordingly. The quantity and size was a good reasonable size you would buy in a supermarket. A bit disappointed. But service and delivery was excellent. So you are paying for the convenience factor.

payals7
6/30/18

It was great ordering flowers from Canada to reach the UK the following day. I got email updates for when it left for delivery and when it was delivered. There were vast message options and drop off instructions to choose from which really helped me achieve what i wanted. Unfortunately it is extremely expensive and continues to get more expensive when you factor in delivery, a vase, a card and the conversion from Pounds to Dollars.

andrewj197
6/30/18

I live in Vietnam and needed to sent flowers to the UK. The flowers arrived on time, were nice and well appreciated.

rosj1
6/28/18

I live in Australia and needed to send flowers to the UK. The flowers were lovely and they arrived on time & in good condition. Had email at start and delivery. As the recipient lives in the countryside and it is usually difficult to find their address, but flower delivery got through just fine. First time using this service. All good.

jonb220
6/28/18

I ordered some flowers at nearly 5pm and they arrived the next morning. I was kept informed of the progress of my order and I also received an email when they were delivered.

The only minor criticism was the flower feed sachet had been cut and arrived empty.

suem282
6/25/18

Excellent service, great communications, delivery on time, wrapped and package well. Will use again.

wendyh194
6/23/18

The flowers were delivered first thing in the morning and my daughter was delighted with them, Sent me a picture and they looked lovely. Will have no hesitation to use Serenata Flowers again and have included them in my contacts list.

jenniw19
6/21/18

Ordered in NZ for the UK so didn't see it but the recipients were very happy and raided it before the camera came out. Can't ask for more than that!

davidh1157
6/20/18

Easy to order and great swift service will use u again for future occastions and hope to get same level of service . The picture on web site showed flowers in varse but the came without it wasnt aware till i looked again it was extra

maureenm151
6/15/18

Have used Serenata a few times in the past and apart from one bouquet which was substandard (and which you replaced immediately), I can only say well done - excellent service and recipient delighted. Can highly recommend Serenata!
Maureen M.

emmac133
5/14/18

I ordered flowers online from Canada. They were delivered on time, and were loved by the recipient - but they did not look like the examples on the order page - fewer flowers. I was more disappointed than the recipient.

jacintaa
5/14/18

My best friend just gave birth to her very first child in the UK and I was nervous about sending flowers all the way from where I am based in Australia. I searched and searched for reasonable priced but beautiful bouquets in Romford and Seranata won me over wth their affordable and lovely looking bouquets and free delivery to boot! From the start their online service was second to none - constant updates on the order process, bouquet expected delivery and finally delivery itself. I never felt out of the loop all these thousands and thousands of miles away. Very happy with my choice and the only fault I had was with the photo my friend sent me upon delivery was the lack of Lillies in bloom. Upon further research I realised the bouquet I had sent was buds only but the photo online represented the Lillies in bloom. This is my only mild fault (partly due to my own assumption and lack of researching further) from an otherwise excellent experience!

davidm1235
5/11/18

Very easy ordering process. Good communication thereafter. Would highly recommend them. Flowers were of a very high standard

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers