Review of SerenataFlowers

csadmin@serenataflowers.com

139 reviews with 3 stars

chrisc709
7/16/18

I purchased some flowers Thursday night ready to be delivered Friday. I was pleased with the quick turn around. I spent about £25 which I expected a decent bunch of flowers for money. Granted the flowers were nice but were not very big. I don't think it was particularly value for money. I am not sure if it is the heat, but also the flowers haven't lasted long.

wolfgangh5
7/12/18

The flowers arrived on schedule. Price was better than comparable competitors. The bouquet looked completely different (Choice of flowers, artistic value of arrangement, COLOURS) than at the picture of your product TWILIGHT. The choice of colours was actually meaningful to the event and this is why I was a bit upset. You can have a picture of the flowers to get the proof of deviation from the product I had ordered. This should not happen.

rebeccam316
6/19/18

Not pleased! Ordered a Premium Bouquet for a Diamond Anniversary - the roses had brown edges and not sure if theyll last more than a few days!!

davidp830
6/17/18

I have had several deliveries of flowers from you to various people - but the special one was Friday 15th June to m7y wife - it was our 45thwedding anniversary - I(t6 was sent Meadowview Nursing Home where my is because of dementia. I was disappointed with the quality and quantity of the flowers for this very special occasion - some were drooping by miday !!!!!!

karenc408
5/16/18

My elderly aunt opened the box and soil and plants fell all over her lounge carpet. Our surprise gift ended up causing distress rather than joy. I'm not sure if the box was marked which way up to open it or if it had been handled badly. Mum managed to replant everything so it was ok in the end.

katel94
5/14/18

I brought these flowers as a thank for a member of my team, I specifically chose Fairtrade flowers, when they arrived there was no messaging relating to Fairtrade, no Fairtrade label etc on the flowers. This is a real shame as a customer receiving them there was no way to tell that they are Fairtrade

angelam335
5/13/18

Flowers arrived on time ,unfortunately the flowers wasnt the ones ordered on line wrong colours completely not as advertised

mmr1
5/11/18

We have not received feedback but because we have received confirmation from SerenataFlowers that delivery has taken place, we are delighted. Many thanks

bobf143
5/11/18

Apparently they are nice! Found it odd that my friend didnt mention receiving them! She would have, but there was no card!!! I even paid £2.99 for a get well card....very disappointed

stephenf82
5/5/18

I was away so ordered my wife some flowers(£25). Although they look nice, i was disapointed they only arrived at 6.30pm on the day. Not a great surprize at that time!

bernicea9
5/1/18

Hassle free ordering. My relative was delighted with the flowers, but informed me that the DPD courier had lobbed the box over her locked driveway double gates, instead of delivering them to the house, via the unlocked garden gate. SerenataFlowers cannot be blamed for the a DPD courier's lack of care.

davee86
4/27/18

Hi pretty happy with flowers although quite dry on arrival and boxed in and the flowers were a little wilted Im not sure of the longevity of them

gailr55
4/13/18

Quick delivery lovely card..the flowers online looked fab but when they arrived I was disappointed to find the roses were wilted and looked like a week old.

maries146
4/11/18

I have used Serenata before and always found them very good. Unfortunately on this occasion the flowers were delivered a day late for an Aunts 88th Birthday. Although I received an apology from Serenata I did think they may have made a good will gesture to encourage me to use them again.....now Im not sure I will as even though they felt a day late wasnt a problem, it was in fact very disappointing on this occasion.

nilim7
4/7/18

I placed my order two days ahead of when I wanted delivery. The flowers were intended for a friend's very special occasion: her art show at a gallery. They arrived FOUR days late, after the show ended, when she very luckily was there packing up paintings into her car. I had been in touch with the service center several times and got no satisfactory answers. I was told I had requested 48 hour delivery--which I had not--but if I had it would have arrived on the requested date anyway. There was no one to talk to about this. It was a totally frustrating experience. I would not use this service again. I am giving 3 stars out of fairness because the flowers were beautiful.

leel122
4/7/18

The flowers delivered were beautiful and well packaged so they didn't become damaged during the delivery. However, the teddy bear I ordered alongside the flowers wasn't delivered to the recipient but my money was still taken.

juliem270
4/7/18

Flowers were nice, I was just disappointed that the delivery was so late in the day (7pm) as it was my Mums birthday..

peterc218
4/1/18

I was a little disappointed when I saw the flowers on Saturday evening that were delivered on Thursday morning, considering what I paid for them

piersg
4/1/18

The title says it all really. I think the flowers were okay but why did the courrier not wait until the recipient had come to the door.

mandyl31
3/30/18

I ordered the flowers for my parents 60th wedding anniversary. They arrived on time and mom and dad said they were lovely but when I visited the next day, I thought that there was very little there for £25. I am hoping that they last because if not, I will not be using this service again.

chrisj227
3/26/18

Website, ordering process and delivery all good. But flowers were a much smaller bunch than the website had pictured and the petals had already started to curl and wilt and change colour when the my arrived.

sylviae11
3/26/18

disappointed with the colours, the picture shows vibrant colours, when received all a dull reddish brown. couldn't alter the message once ordered. delivery good though and ordering was easy

tonyb184
3/18/18

Website easy to use, don't believe I got the correct flowers but I accept that is dictated by the season. However the bouquet was left outside my 96 year old mothers apartment block at 7.00 and no attempt was made to ring her bell. Fortunately found by a neighbour before they deteriorated or had disappeared

deniseb176
3/15/18

I have given a three star rating based on good feedback in the past. However, my mother-in-laws yellow rose bouquet for Mothering Sunday has been very very disappointing. The rose buds have not opened and the display is over already.

karens424
3/15/18

Mum said she love the flowers,chocolates, balloon and card ( I'm taking her word for it as I didn't actually see everything) but I'm not happy with the delivery as mum stayed in all day only to fine the flowers outside her front door not knowing what time they turned up, the delivery person didn't even ring the door bell they just left them outside

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers