Review of SerenataFlowers

csadmin@serenataflowers.com

154 reviews with 2 stars

beeb46
7/31/18

Gift from family in Oz Wine in wooden crate Left on doorstep top cardboard box opened and wooden container holding the three bottles wine all smashed Customer service abbismal 7 emails there response as long as wine ok well that's ok After all part the cost of the gift is the wooden presentation box What a useless and dissapointing company Don't use these I know I won't or my friends and family
Disgrace

murielb12
7/29/18

Ordered flowers for delivery to local hospital. Flowers were refused by hospital. If this is guidelines I would have expected this florist to know this and ask for alternative address before refusal.
When asked if delivery could be delayed till patient came home I was told that they could not guarantee flowers would last. Disappointed that consideration was not given to this request. When flowers were delivered three days later they were tired, still in box dated three days previous and I was then sent an email to say they had been delivered to hospital which was again incorrect.

timl223
Tim L.
7/23/18

The Flowers were good but despite ordering them two days before the anniversary date, they did not arrive on the required day. We were warned by an email from Serenata who passed the buck by blaming the courier and that was it. Would not use again if date was important.

davidl987
7/20/18

Ordered flowers and a birthday cake for my wife for a dated delivery, but the order did not arrive until following day. Really disappointing.

valerieb142
7/15/18

Flowers were specially ordered for sister in law's 65th birthday on Saturday. Unfortunately we had an email to say they would be unable to deliver them and that delivery would be on Sunday. We were none too pleased to say the least. There was no one in and despite requesting for the flowers to be left with the neighbours they were left outside in full sun. My sister in law had in fact left a note and a bucket of water which was not used. We have used this company once before with no problems but we are extremely disappointed with the service this time.

jackied111
7/13/18

I ordered 3 bouquets for a work function, and I was very disappointed with the displays. Although the flowers were in good condition and very pretty, I could have purchased similar in a local garage. The largest bouquet was almost £30 (although I was awarded a discount), and certainly not worth the money. Seranata was recommended by a colleague but I am afraid I will not be using them again.

kated87
7/4/18

Despite providing the recipients telephone number the flowers were delivered to her front gate and left in the sun to wilt. She received no calls in relation to her delivery and was home all day - I was quite disappointed.

kirstyt6
7/1/18

delivery was very good however, the quantity of flowers for money spent was very poor. I had to get further flowers from local shop to add to them. 5 people had chipped in towards them and the bunch received. we spent £25 and this was smaller than one I bought for £7.50 in local shop.

amarjitg
6/24/18

i ordered flowers for a funeral. Paid extra for next day delivery. I dont know where they left them as they were not there when i attended the funeral. Everyone elses (from different company's) were there. Maybe they have never delivered to a crematorium, before.

julies416
6/20/18

My friend did receive her flowers and thought they were beautiful. But I had tried to cancel the order due to my friend having cancer and was taken ill with high temperature and was rushed into hospital while she was away for the weekend from her home. Wasn't very impressed that nothing could be done to stop the order.

samb309
6/19/18

Delivery good. But, flowers already dying/on way out when received, consequently not worth money paid.

sallyj53
5/14/18

I have used Serenata flowers quite a few times and prior to my latest order of 3 x Bouquet's for thank you gifts at my Daughter's Wedding, I would have, and have, rated Serenata 5 star, however for this order, on what should have been such a special day, the flowers were appalling and could not be given to the 3 people they were intended for. Sorry Serenata.

lisas723
5/11/18

I ordered two individual bouquets for both of my daughters birthdays and was so pleased with both of them. Very arrived on time and the flowers were beautiful.

michaelh753
5/9/18

I have ordered 5 or 6 times from Serenata Flowers and they used to be very reliable with their deliveries. However with the last 3 orders, I went with the same day delivery service, however they have failed to deliver on time for each occasion (deliveries arriving up to 4 days later in one instance). My latest order is still in limbo, currently 2 days late from date of ordering for same day delivery.

The customer service is prompt to respond via the 'Contact Us' option, however I have never felt this has actually resolved an issue to satisfaction, instead just providing lip service to the effect of "the recipient will get the flowers eventually, be patient".

Once the flowers do arrive, they do appear to be of good quality and the recipient has always been pleased. Only on one occasion was the quality lacking, however in fairness I had ordered something quite unusual that I'm not sure is regularly available in my area.

Once my current order is finally resolved and complete, that will be my last order with Serenata. Too many unsatisfactory orders have marred the whole experience and I will look to either a rival online ordering company or a local florist that can actually be trusted to meet expectations.

Tip for consumers: Look elsewhere!

martina79
5/7/18

The grubby man in the tatty van delivered these in the late afternoon.
The white roses were already well past their best and far too open.
I will try another supplier next time.

tiwil
5/7/18

The courier did not handle the flower in the box very carefully, the box has been slammed so the flower inside a bit crushed, some of white roses are almost dead.
More leafs than flowers and it cost almost over £45 very disappointing for the first time order. Regret to order 3 bouquet of flowers with the vase.

stevenc205
5/3/18

Ordered flowers for my mums birthday have used the site before with no issues. But some of the flowers have wilted within 2 days this time depending on response to this if I will order flowers again from this site.

judym151
5/1/18

Flowers were very nice on arrival but the roses were limp and dying the next day.
Very disappointed although delivery was good.

adamp119
4/27/18

This is the third time ordering from Serenata and based on my first two experiences would have rated them highly. However no. 3 is still touring Scotland! I ordered on 28th for next day delivery informed next day that delivery would be set back one day. Now 1st July and informed delivery will be 2nd July. I await confirmation of delivery with interest.

monicap71
4/25/18

I wasnt happy with the order because the flower colors were flourecent, if I would have known it was going to be a flower power of disco colors I would have never placed that bouquet order. The flower choice and color originally was very soft tones and to see what was delivered was disappointing.

helens191
4/23/18

The flowers were delivered well on time on Saturday morning but unfortunately the roses were half dead and had to be discarded on Monday, just two days later.

lyndas42
4/22/18

The recipient of the flowers said she had to throw the calendulas away when they arrived as they were droopy & definitely not fresh & the pink flowers were also very droopy & did not pick up the next day so threw them out also - so that is not very satisfactory so I won't use you again & will not recommending you.

simonc97
4/19/18

When my wife received the flowers the sunflowers which was the main reason I order them because they are her favourite flower We're half dead. I took them out the next day because they looked awful.
Will go back to using prestige flower next time.

alisont41
4/17/18

I had flowers sent to my mother in law for her anniversary as I live in Australia thought it would be nice to have a local shop deliver.
Delivery was great But the flowers only lasted a day
Wasnt very happy

zoep5
4/17/18

I have been trying to contact someone since Sunday as my flowers have been delivered to the wrong place . I have sent 8 emails now not happy

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers