Review of SerenataFlowers

csadmin@serenataflowers.com

386 reviews with 1 star

yinw1
1/20/19

I would give 0 star if I could! I ordered some flowers for a funeral and I received a confirmation email stating my order will arrive RIGHT ON TIME, however, the flowers arrived AFTER the funeral finished!
Contacted the customer service via email only as they don't even have a phone number to call! It was very annoying and extra stressful during the funeral.
The delivery options are completely misleading. One of the options is paying for guaranteed arriving before 10:30 am which I didn't need as the funeral was in the AFTERNOON. The one I chose was free delivery guaranteed by DPD arriving on time with the specific time slot. However, guaranteed by DPD doesn't mean anything as the flowers arrived AN HOUR LATER THAN THE TIME SLOT THAT I SELECTED CLEARLY!
I cannot even comment on the flowers as I don't even know they arrived alive or dead! Asked for a refund and got rejected!
It is completely disgraceful! Never shop with this company again!

joannac64
12/27/18

I tried to send flowers to New Zealand - they never arrived. I was told that the address I gave was wrong I had no difficulty in finding the house when we visited in October. Had the florist not been able to gain access they could have left a delivery note in the post box but they did not. They added a line to the address I gave them - perhaps that was the problem - but they have now refused to give me a refund. I shall never use them again

alanh216
12/19/18

Did not attempt to contact the recipient of the flowers, just left birthday present outside in December cold to be found next day. Delivery was out of their 8am-8pm specified delivery time (9.30pm!) and customer services response was to quote T&C's small print that allows them to do as they wish. I suspect I should be grateful they included flowers. Ruined the birthday and appalling customer service to rub salt in the experience. I would actively avoid them if the occasion is important

hayleyc31
11/13/18

shocking customer service prior to order and when order arrived the recipient actually burst into tears because she felt appalled someone had paid good money for what in her words were "dead garage flowers". avoid at all costs!

andyd87
11/5/18

Flowers arrived one and a half days late and the card was missing so my sister had no idea of who the flowers were from very embarrassing.I completed the online complaints form and just got an automated response I replied to this email but they did not even have the courtesy to reply.Very poor service I will not be using them again

genevoisg
11/2/18

I ordered flowers fir my mother's birthday. She did not receive anything.
I contacted customer services who basically accuse me of lying as they said the flowers were delivered. That's it, nothing else.
No apology no offer of a refund.
I have asked for evidence of a signature, but readi these reviews here I don't think i will get far.
So disappointed. Will never be ordering from here again.
DO NOT USE THEM. They are not even any more competitive or different in their offering if you compare to other florists apart from the lack of customer service and professionalism.

telb1
11/1/18

I would have given them MINUS 5 stars if I could. This organisation run
the most unprofessional service on the Internet. My family and I ordered
a large bouquet of flowers and sympathy card for the Funeral of a
direct close family member. Imagine our humility and distress when the
coffin arrived at the service WITHOUT our flowers.I immediately
contacted Serenata Flowers by email (because they don't have a phone
number) in order to find out where they were. Serenata Flowers still
haven't' been able to trace the flowers. However I was told by the
Funeral Director's that the flowers turned up 2 days late (the day after
the funeral) and were wilted beyond use.DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT
trust this organisation with the delivery of your flowers if you
actually want them to arrive and you want to avoid the distress and
humility that we had to endure

sueh200
10/24/18

I sent expensive flowers to my grieving elderly Dad which contained 4 white Roses. There were no instructions and no food. I contacted them on the same day and they said to use sugar. I contacted them again to say Roses had to be cut off close to head and put in egg cups...still wilted anyway...apparently they are only guaranteed for 3 days. Tesco sell Roses guaranteed for 7 days. They would do nothing to remedy the situation causing alot of distress on a very sad occasion. I had used them many times but they still did nothing...they don't care.

janem184
10/16/18

Very very poor service.Will not be using them again.I wanted the flowers sent today as my friend had just got back from having an operation.They say they could not gain access to her road.Unbelievable.I am so angry I will not be using them again

russellf61
10/9/18

I ordered some flowers for my wife's birthday to be delivered to her work. When I received the email telling me they had been dispatched, it said they could be delivered up to 9PM. This is hidden in their Ts & Cs but is not made obvious until you receive this email and if I had known this would never have ordered with them.

My wife left work at 6pm, they did not attempt to deliver them til 6.38 and even then couldn't find the place (it is a large shop marked Mothercare on a retail park!).

So, flowers for my wife's birthday arrived the next day (what use is that?) and surprise, surprise the driver the next day found the place no problem!

Avoid this company they hide behind their Ts & Cs like all the best cowboys. They should make their all day delivery times more apparent when you are ordering instead of being underhand.

amym462
9/24/18

Had an awful experience with Serenata Flowers. Never even received my delivery. I tried to talk to customer service and was brushed off, they didn't listen to my issue and didn't seem to care at all. The worst communication i have experienced and appalling customer service. Very very disappointing, will never use again. Do not waste money on this is company!!!

tc161
8/30/18

Avoid this company at all costs. The central picture is what I was supposed to receive and the other pictures are the mess which arrived. I would not be surprised if the company bought their positive reviews. The service is laughable.

jerryf107
8/27/18

I ordered a bunch of mixed flowers with white roses for the 3rd of August delivery. They arrived okay but all the white roses were half-dead and when I complained with photographs they said I should have removed the bad petals when I complained again to say that the whole flower was dying they told me it was more than 3 days and my complaint was too late. I would recommend that nobody buys anything from this despicable company. Judging by the number of similar complaints I would think this company has given up bothering and just relies on first time customers who don't read reviews.

jezc1
7/17/18

Delivered flowers thrown over gate by way of delivery. My wife found them at 7pm broken and dehydrated. Company would not reimburse without a picture! I will never use them again

shaung29
7/14/18

I have to say,I'm very disappointed with the standard of flowers my girlfriend received yesterday. Today she rang me for a chat,and mentioned they are dying already,it's been on 24hours,and I was hoping it would give her pleasure for a few days at least!needless to say,I won't be ordering again with you,and would appreciate an explanation?and please don't blame the weather

Shaun Gilbert

mrss73
7/14/18

My husband ordered flowers on 9th which were delivered next day. These were taken from the delivery man and put in vases immediately with food provided. It was a big bouquet but the floers mostly looked tired and wilted. Looked disgusting by 13th, 3 days later! so I threw them in the compost.
Would not recommend.

sarahq13
7/10/18

Won't be using this company ever again, paid extra for more stems but the flowers arrived looking shabby and minimal. Notning like the picture shown. Not to mention they arrived week later than what I had asked for. Totally embarrassed when the person receiving for their birthday got them a week late with a happy birthday balloon in.

caroleh62
7/10/18

I heard from the recipient that the spray arrived on time and that they were lovely. Everything was dealt with efficiently and effortless. Thanks for the good service.

normans85
7/8/18

Ordered flowers for a funeral and they were never delivered. Said they tried but no one was at the funeral home, really? Contacted them when they told me this and their answer was like "oh well" no guarantee we can get them there even though this was Saturday and the funeral is on Monday.
Wonder if I will get a refund or is their anyone their. "oh well" we will see

johns3076
7/8/18

I did not see the flowers I can only say she was thrilled with the lovely roses, and I was amazed how the company went out of their way to help in many ways.
John Syred. Vancouver BC

hennyk1
7/8/18

I ordered flowers on the 3d of July for delivery on the 5th of July. Despite dispatch and delivery notices the flowers never arrived. This will be the last time I will be using this service and hoping to get my money back from the creditcard company.

carola233
7/7/18

The website asks you about the time of the funeral. It should ask what time do the flowers need to be there. The flowers arrived at the address where the hearse was going from at the time of the funeral which was too late

karenj221
7/6/18

Ordered lillys which should of been delivered on 5th july but still havnt received them which is poor. Quick enough to take my money

cameronb85
7/6/18

I ordered these flowers and expected prestige crisp new looking flowers but what I got was wilted tired looking Browned flowers, I bought these for my girlfriend but was too embarrassed to give the To her and ended up buying again locally

janew207
7/2/18
• Updated review

Will not refund my money because I havent sent a photo of the bouquet so have arranged for another bouquet to be sent , will see on the next delivery

“If I could have given no stars I would”
6/30/18
• Previous review

Arranged for flowers to be sent to my friend for her birthday they were that bad it looked like I hadnt paid good money for them , I was so embarrassed ,will never use these ever again , they were sent in a box and 2 pieces of kitchen roll that was bone dry round the bottom of the stems , no wonder the petals had dropped off and they were half dead . They offered to resend more but Ive refused and requested a full refund , wil see what happens

go through facebook

By Donna B.

Questions? Get answers from the SerenataFlowers staff and other customers.

18 Photos for SerenataFlowers