UK SEO Services

UK SEO Services has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate UK SEO Services?

“Steer well clear of SEO positive”

James B.
5/1/11

Steer well clear of SEO positive. They are conmen. I hired SEO positive to do my website last summer, the reason i went with SEO positive was because they have a smart website and good reviews which I now realise SEO positive have obviously written themselves. SEO positive have awful customer service, once they have taken your money they don't actually do anything. SEO positive are extremely rude when try to contact them, they just can't be bothered to talk to you and even put the phone down on me mid call once. SEO positive Took over £1000 off me and my website was not on any page of google for any of my keywords. I gave SEO positive 3 months and my website recieved about ten hits. Dont belive that seo positive were rated top 5 by 'top seos' either, i checked and they arent even on there. AVOID SEO POSITIVE AT ALL COSTS

jamesb28
May 1st, 2011

AVOID SEO POSITIVE AT ALL COSTS

Questions? Get answers from the UK SEO Services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK SEO Services?

Have a question about UK SEO Services?