Seenontvdirect.co.uk reviews

Seenontvdirect.co.ukimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

jillc2
7/1/13

Ordered something. It has not arrived. Asked for refund. That has not arrived. Telephone number unobtainable. They ignore my emails. Lost nearly £70.00!!!

gurjeets
6/4/11

Beware, this is fraud website. I paid for Ab-Circle Pro more than a month ago and they have not been replying to any of my emails when i ask for delivery. Thier phone no. does not work at all. Please save your hard earned money from these croocks

lauraf2
5/19/11

Don't use thus website. Paid for ab circle pro on 7 April and not received any goods and they have now stopped communicating with me. I've raised a dispute with paypal. Don't go near them!!!! They also seem to be linked to via-tv.co.uk that are just as bad!!

wendeed
5/17/11

I ordered hangers on the 5th of May with 5 day delivery. I have been charged but no goods. I cannot get through to the company via email or telephone. What is going on!

jamesm31
5/15/11

hi i ordered an ab circle pro exercise machine on the 10th of april ant they said it will take 5 days but it never came so i emailed them and they said it is out of stock and will be 2 weeks but i can have a free shake weight, so i waited and i am still waiting over a month later and they won't email back i have took the matter up with paypal

janetp5
5/12/11

Do not order from this website - Please see my full review dated 12 May 2011

soniah
4/24/11

I ordered a exercise machine and it just didnt send or anything and im so upset about this

I ordered a abductor pro on 22/4/11 as yet I have not had a response although the payment has been debited to my credit card

By Kim K.
Questions? Get answers from the Seenontvdirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

Seenontvdirect.co.uk?