Security Lock Service reviews

1 star

tinaa115
Tina a.
1/27/19

Tina 1-27-2019 my red Cobalt had so many problems with the ignition switch Juan fixed it he's such a good locksmith and very polite thank you five stars

timampl
Timamp L.
1/9/19

We are from out of state and locked our keys in the vehicle while in OKC. The tachnician called us back promptly and arrived within 20 minutes. He was very helpful & courteous and had us on our way within minutes. Would highly recommend this company!

linnzid
Linnzi D.
10/7/18

Simon was AMAZING! Very fast, professional and made my kids and I feel very secure and safe! I will most definitely recommend your service to family and friends! Thank you so much

monikag10
Monika G.
4/9/18

After getting service from them, I don't need to search for any other locksmith in my area, they are the best and reliable locksmiths.

gregoryb74
Gregory B.
1/23/18

I called for a locksmith to get in my house. I gave my address & was told a technician would be sent. She asked if the number I was calling from a good contact number & I said yes. She said I would be getting a call. 25 minutes later no call no locksmith. When I called back I was told they didn't have the address I gave. I wasn't able to pick my husband up at the airport. Don't ever call these morons!!

dannyp50
Danny P.
11/18/17

I called them for an emergency lock replacement in my home. They reach me on time and fixed it correctly. Thank you.

thomasm367
Thomas M.
11/18/17

It was outstanding experience with Security lock service. They are very professional and experienced locksmiths.

michaelm935
Michael M.
11/18/17

This company did a fantastic and professional work in installing locks to my home. Thankful to them for quality work they did.

ethelh30
Ethel H.
11/18/17

Workers are very friendly and professional. Its a locally owned locksmith company and trusted that's why I am always hire them.

marciz1
Marci Z.
11/17/17

My car key broke in half, I called them and they reached me very fast and provide me new car key on the spot. Thank you so much.

charlottep56
Charlotte P.
11/17/17

Sometime emergency situation created when we lost our keys or our car keys got broken, and that time we need a locksmith to sort out us from this problem. I am thankful to Security Lock Service for helping me out once in such situation. Thank you.

joshj39
Josh J.
11/13/17

Best lock service in okc they been here since 1960. been using them for years and years
I highly recommend.

kylej54
Kyle J.
11/13/17

I lost keys of my Cadillac and in emergency I called them for help, they came very quick and provide me a new key for my Cadillac.

amandag148
Amanda G.
11/13/17

Really very nice people. I want to recommend this place to everyone here in OKC because they are very professional and fast locksmith service provider.

williame74
William E.
11/12/17

I had very good experience with this company, they are very professional and hard workers. Thank you for helping me out.

matthewa71
Matthew A.
11/11/17

Once I locked my keys in my car and I didn't have any spare key, in this emergency situation I found them on google and called them for help. They reached me in no time and provide me a new key. Thanks for quick help.

martind88
Martin D.
11/10/17

I called them for making a new car key because my previous car key was lost and I didn't have spare one. They came and made me a key on the spot. Thank you so much for help.

guillermoj7
Guillermo J.
11/9/17

They visit 20 minutes before closing time and very professional only took 10 mins to get copy for car key with remote start. Great service!

juliab139
Julia B.
11/8/17

Their professionals are very fast and did commendable job. I needed re-keyed my several locks and they did perfectly. Very easy to communicate and experienced locksmiths.

joshuab129
Joshua B.
11/8/17

I was in need of locksmith for repairing some old locks at my home, i found them via google and called them for service, they are very kind and did a great job. Thank you.

stevet192
Steve T.
11/7/17

I am so much thankful to them for helping me in emergency situation when my car key get broken in ignition.

clydet5
Clyde T.
11/7/17

Great customer service, I called them 9 am sharp and they reached me around 9:30 am, which is very fast. He fixed my front and back doors and re-keyed my locks in about a half hour.

bryanm123
Bryan M.
11/7/17

One of the best locksmith in okc the Security Lock Service. I hired them for installing security locks in my office. And they did a great job.

ginai5
Gina I.
11/7/17

Thank you so much for quick and fast service. I am very happy and satisfied with the service they provided.

elizabethj111
Elizabeth J.
11/3/17

Very much satisfied with their services, this is for the 2nd time I hired them. Thanks for fast service.

Questions? Get answers from the Security Lock Service staff and other customers.

Security Lock Service?