Review of Security-Wizard

14,238 reviews with 5 stars

tylers129
Tyler S.
5/25/18

I really appreciate this company. Fast, reliable, and website is very easy to navigate. I have done business with them before and will surely do business again, thank you security wizard!

ajg21
AJ G.
5/10/18

Great products, helpful customer service and fast shipping! If you have questions or need advice, ask for April.

honesta4
Honest A.
4/25/18

Descriptions and pictures on the website are accurate. If you have any questions, April is very helpful - she provided detailed product descriptions. Products are high quality, packing is secure and shipping is very fast - 2 days! I would not hesitate to order from this store again.

wendin1
Wendi N.
4/13/18

I really appreciate your quick customer service, and especially April's help with the product description.

roberth700
Robert H.
4/6/18

Very straightforward, not too complicated, overall good! Reasonable prices, great service shipped fast

ljb4
LJ B.
3/9/18

I love the personal security product I found on your site! I had the Brutus bad dog keychain for years before it fell off my keyring. I'm excited to have found something so similar. I'll buy a second if it lives up to my expectations.

lisae145
Lisa E.
2/9/18

There are a lot of these type sellers online who are frauds!! I urge anyone looking into buying these type of items online to check with the Better Business Bureau first! Although this seller isn't registered with the BBB, they do have an A+ rating with them. This seller is the real deal. They respond to emails within 24 hours. They are courteous and most important, if you order something it really arrives, it's what you ordered and pretty quick too!! They don't play games like many others do. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. They seem to be good, honest people!!

hyakinthosz
Hyakinthos Z.
2/9/18

I absolutely love Security-Wizard. Never a Hassel, always have the latest and best and always in stock.

connero1
conner o.
1/28/18

you guys need more trigger action knives and some with glass breakers and fighter starters included like in the one utility folding knife that came with a flash light. I have one same thing but my has a glass breaker, a flint stick and edges on the side of the knife to create sparks therefore giving you fire. Also has a seat belt cutter.

andrewh227
Andrew H.
10/3/17

Bought a pair of brass knuckles from you guys a few years ago. Simple, Black. I had them stolen and came back to buy what I thought was the same pair. The edges of the finger holes are sharp, as if they were never filed down. They are also significantly thinner than the pair I had purchased previously. I had meant to contact you guys but haven't had the chance.

alfrede13
Alfred E.
9/22/17

I enjoy everything the one thing that I wanted was the cane sword but after butting my order in they were out of stock but will be ordering much more

richardw316
Richard W.
8/24/17

I love the brass knuckles! They hurt, even if not used with full-force. The only problem is they're huge! My fingers fill only half.

neldas
Nelda S.
8/16/17

how long will it take for my item to arrive to my doorstep? I live in Ontario, Canada. Where are you guys located??

mohans9
Mohan S.
8/16/17

I love your site. I would like to be a wholesaler if possible. I am equipped to handle online and offline or both types of retail. Thank You

mohans8
Mohan S.
8/16/17

I love this site and would like to be a wholesaler. I am in Montreal, Canada. Please get back to me my email. I plan to buy bulk quantity minimum 1000$ orders. PLS get back to me. Thank You

chadb74
Chad B.
7/19/17

The only thing i had an issue with was the adverting of the free shipping for orders over $75.00 I do belive i payed $10.95 for the shipping and the order came to $77.15
Can you let me know why?. E-mail me
or fix it thanks.

chrisk292
Chris K.
7/11/17

You guys are awesome! Website is great, simple to use, pictures are helpful. Happy that you offer an expedited shipping option aside from your standard option as well. Thank you

donaldw128
Donald W.
6/29/17

this is a wonder website, I would like to recommend this to anyone who is trying to get afordable deal and excellent quality

ba66
B a.
6/29/17

Awesome selection and great pricing to match the NEW technology in self defense products, THANKS GUYS!

ashleyc224
Ashley C.
6/29/17

well you seem to give discounts often and the prices are not bad for most products but i guess my final design on this sight will have to come when i get my product but so far so good

aliciad65
Alicia D.
6/29/17

I love the knives, although I had to pick second choice because the one I wanted was out of stock!, but I like it anyway!

matthewl147
Matthew L.
6/29/17

ON the PC it was a cake walk, however I first attempted to place my order ith my smart phone and the state drop box was inactive.

robertl214
Robert L.
6/29/17

I have been trying to order the fingerless sap gloves for quite a while. When do you expect to have them back in stock?

brianc244
Brian C.
6/29/17

Great products - right out of the box. i ordered the fat boy buckle because of large knuckles and am now curious to see if the standards will fit.

daniellec123
Danielle C.
6/29/17

Inexpensive, REALLY fast delivery, and quality products, thank you for your service, i will shop with security wizard again.

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?