Review of Security-Wizard

14,074 reviews with 2 stars

deanaw3
Deana W.
12/28/17

Smooth. I have a promo code and entered it to get free shipping, but i was charged for shipping! Also, I ordered 2 items and an email came that said they were shipped. Then another email said one item was out and I was only going to get one item. Can I still get the other item for the same price?

christophers247
Christopher S.
6/29/17

Took a week for my order just to be shipped from your department. Then another week for me to receive it. Speaking from experience with shopping online for various products, this is the first time I've had to wait that long just for it to be sent out from where I purchased it.
The product itself was lack-luster, scratched, scuffed, and looked as if someone had handled it then repackaged it.
As a collector of rare and hard-to-find items, I am sadly disappointed in the quality of your product and will have to settle with what I have.

jesseea
Jessee A.
6/29/17

I do not like having shipping added without my choosing! Your website is not the easiest I have used!

dustinm70
dustin m.
6/29/17

You have a screen that keeps popping up about 5% off it won't let me use it so get rid of it. It covers everything I try to type.

14.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?