Review of Security-Wizard

Tel: 800-430-1690

grahamm62
graham M.
6/29/17

The whole process was simple and straightforward .l now look forward to receiving my purchase and many more in the future.your sincerely g mitchell .

colbyl11
Colby L.
6/29/17

Great service, personnel and product. Great variety of items. Overall I am pleased to continue as a customer of Security Wizard.

noahj18
Noah J.
6/29/17

Fantastic. Quality products coupled with quality information. Awesome site, will do further buisness.

hughs34
Hugh S.
6/29/17

excellent service and very pleased with product,website is also quality except for the unwanted popups that i could not get rid of.
will for sure be using you again now i know that your service is so good to the united kingdom.thank you and keep up the good work.regards dean bagnall

brians470
Brian S.
6/29/17

Fast and easy transaction,great item,great price,great service,it is nice to come accross a store that knows how to do business on the net.

mariab230
maria b.
6/29/17

us as shoppers should a small get deal now and then other than that everything is excellent i love everything about this site!

kylel88
Kyle L.
6/29/17

Great and easy to find things but should have more info up about weather items will make it to England

peters451
Peter S.
6/29/17

I have been ordering from this site for about a year bought knuckles , hand cuffs and a knife or 2 and ive ordered 3 pairs of sap gloves they last a while the knifes broke withing a month but the sap gloves last about 4 months before the stitching starts to become undone and the knuckles will last a life time all their products ive bought i dont regret buying theyre a good site with a decent selection im happy to shop here i have recommended this site to family and friends

aarona98
Aaron A.
6/29/17

Your site is the utter most professional in terms of service and quality. will return often & recommend to many!!!

jesseea
Jessee A.
6/29/17

I do not like having shipping added without my choosing! Your website is not the easiest I have used!

christinel166
Christine l.
6/29/17

Although I do love your site, I wish the product I received was not so beat up looking, as if it had been used. But all in all I like what I purchased and will be buying from the site again. I'm hoping my second item will be in new condition other wise I may have to go else where to continue my collection.Be blessed.

josem250
Jose M.
6/29/17

If the order comes in on time , or actually comes in at all and looks good i will recommend to many people

Better than expected with overall purchase

williamg293
William G.
6/29/17

I don't appreciate being sent a coupon for free shipping & then when I try to redem it I'm told it has expired even though the expiration date on the coupon is TODAY which should make it valid. Anyway, that's my only complaint.

dionnel3
Dionne L.
6/29/17

The best, most satisfying website for self defense gear I've ever used. Thank you Security Wizard! Looking forward to do more business with you.

davidw698
David W.
6/29/17

Your site is very accessible and you have a wide variety of high quality products. As an avid collector i am impressed. Although myself, and by the looks of it, several other folks in the online community have had problems with getting there orders on time. I would ask that you send this order out as soon as possible.

julies363
Julie S.
6/29/17

I will be back to check out more neat products. I found the item I was l was looking for at a great price. Thanks!

thomasc260
Thomas C.
6/29/17

Love the service and products, but since I live in New Zealand, it would be awesome if the products arrived faster.

krism92
kris m.
6/29/17

I like the site, I hate products not being available for long extended period of times. I am sure it is hard for you as well. You should give us breaks for those products you know people want...make them wait and don't loose em.. Harbor Freight Tools........best sales tactics I have ever seen as well as shipping to customers out of state. I can't wait to get that email magazine on tools and indoor products. Then get one in my hand at home...Idea. You guys have a good idea. Thanks Kris

timc239
Tim C.
6/29/17

If I had known you would trick me into paying 10$ shipping for something that will cost 2 stamps I never would have purchased this. But Im sure you knew this which is why there is not an option to confirm an order before it charges your card. Bravo

davidb1398
David B.
6/29/17

Please make sure the knuckle is for my right hand and in medium, not large size.. My hands are not big.
Dave B

shaniekac
Shanieka C.
6/29/17

This is my second purchase from this web site, and I've been satisfied each time I've visited.. I do wish there was more product in-stock though..

adolfon2
Adolfo N.
6/29/17

The best comprehensive collection of self defense tools! I am impressed with your prices and options available for purchase. Many thanks B) And most importantly your security features for purchasing are reassuring.

robk67
Rob K.
6/29/17

I have been a customer of this site for 3 or 4 years now and will continue to be for many more. I have always received my orders on time and have always been satisfied with the quality of the products I've purchased. Thank You.

alberth81
Albert H.
6/29/17

I love this website. I ordered from this site 5 times so far. Everything has came to me within two weeks, each time I ordered.

aleksanderk7
Aleksander k.
6/29/17

Hello, this is good service, fast shipping to norway and all That :) i will recomend this site to others :) i have ordered 3times i think, and im always happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?