Review of Security-Wizard

Tel: 800-430-1690

mikej296
Mike J.
6/29/17

All positive except maybe my purchase of the brass knuckles since they are made only in one size and seem too large for my hands leaving them prone to injury if struck hard enough against an object.

thomasm553
thomas m.
6/29/17

only issue is i have asked for replacement clicker lock pick ends as discussed in email with lisa and have not received these

jasonw315
jason w.
6/29/17

quality products, easy no-nonsense descriptions and excellent reviews. Highly recommend this company/site to everyone for reasonable personal or home protection without having to own a gun.

kp101
K P.
6/29/17

My M48 Hawk arrived in record time. I had to get a tactical Tomahawk before my diabetic office mate got his. The Tomahawk has very sturdy construction and is 100% sugar free!

tipp
Tip P.
6/29/17

I love it.!! The prices are beyond affordable.!! It took a while for my shipment to come in but once it got here I was so excited and so happy.!! Everything was well packaged.. I'm placing mu next order today.! :)

michaelc617
Michael C.
6/29/17

I was able to find a wealth of selection on all of the products I needed for work and personal use. Very easy to use website.

ericn51
Eric N.
6/29/17

I see the money back guarantee but i'm far too lazy to tab out of the shopping window so does that mean if my stuff gets stopped at the border i get money back?

seanm243
Sean M.
6/29/17

Love the site, very easy to navigate. Only issue is that the FB/twitter/share floating side bar blocks some of the categories when I was trying to browse through them.

ivanl49
Ivan l.
6/29/17

I Love your item I wish you had more like BB guns or even stuff for like paint balling also bullet prof vest.

martham128
Martha M.
6/29/17

You are very professional and kind.Your prices are good and you have a wide range of items.
I will buy again from you.

thomasa128
Thomas A.
6/29/17

You were sold out of the medium rainbow belt buckles. This really sucks because my girlfriend has small belts...

jamesy69
James Y.
6/29/17

This was exactly what i needed, perfect price great shipping and high quality product. wouldn't ask for much more, just a great site and will be buying more item's soon i really recommend this site the shipping is very fast and get's shipped out within 24 hour's unlike other site's.

natashal46
natasha l.
6/29/17

so far im liking this site. now that I have my items I am very satisfied with them. and I will shop there again

markd496
mark d.
6/29/17

I will pick up more stuff if this order makes it here ive been burnt before with online shopping so we will see then ill give my comments about the service.

garyn74
Gary N.
6/29/17

Excellent website, excellent service! Received Email notifications confirming my order receipt and also confirming shipment. Again, excellent service. Highly recommend!

ianm158
Ian M.
6/29/17

Easy to search. Checkout was a breeze. Would recommend to people looking for similar products and experience.

nealp20
Neal P.
6/29/17

This is the first time I've used Security-Wizard. This is an extraordinary site! There's a wide range of security products all with amazingly resonable prices. Their delivery is top notch, my package came in just a few days. I would recommend this site to anyone who's looking for superb merchandise at a price that can be considered a steal. Security-Wizard gets a 2 thumbs up from me, a real customer. Thanks Security-Wizard!

danb394
dan b.
6/29/17

More description of product (expanding clubs in my case). I wanted to see how it clicks/locks in place & opens. A short video would help. I ended up with slapjacks....

matth180
Matt H.
6/29/17

When I was buying my God Father's just now with my friend we both agreed right away that the price seems a little high after shipping, we think you should knock the price of the items to ballance it out more it seems decieving to have a price and not have enough or have to spend more just because of shipping....somthing to think about

davidm487
David M.
6/29/17

It was everything you stated it was. I called my daughter in California and let her listen to it and she ordered one.

jonnyh5
Jonny H.
6/29/17

wish you had your HATE brass knuckles in stock. No one does.
and I wish I could have seen the total cost before I hit order. but whatever. get the Hate knuckles in stock and Ill buy a pair of those.

randyu6
randy u.
6/29/17

Very easy and user friendly, large selection, will be telling many others of this site have a lot of friends looking for these kinds of defense items with no luck thank you very much

rachelc166
Rachel C.
6/29/17

Found the delivery a little expensive
The products were exactly as ordered and the 10 minute offer where it meant free delivery was fab would definitely use this site again

sherriea13
Sherrie A.
6/29/17

I am anxious to see this model of brass knuckles. I have a couple pairs, however these appear to be a much better fit as I do not have very large hands.

alexd208
Alex d.
6/29/17

Good shop y'all have a good selection of stuff, ill be back to purchase more from your site within the next month or 2 for sure.

Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?