Review of Security-Wizard

Tel: 800-430-1690

jonathanc120
Jonathan C.
6/29/17

Great site. I loved the selection and pricing, and the delivery time was great. Solid products and like I said, great variety and pricing. Definitely going to be coming back.

lannyb16
Lanny B.
6/29/17

like the layout of the website, aslong as the shipping comes fast i will gladly keep purchasing everything from here

jamesp523
james p.
6/29/17

thank you so much for having this product available, i have seen it outher places but it is always so expensive

patricks288
patrick s.
6/29/17

I am a huge fan of protecting my family, and this site provides all that I need and more. thank you very much

alexd200
alex D.
6/29/17

I\'ve searched all over and it doesnt look like they make the spring loaded batons any longer than 21 inches but if they do in the future i would definitely order them.

kylem157
Kyle M.
6/29/17

Will absolutely buy from Security-Wizard.net again, I have already placed another order!! Thanks Security Wizard!!

sarahc420
Sarah C.
6/29/17

It\'s been good so far! Now to just see if my stuff really gets here! Website had better reviews than all the others I looked at so I went with Security Wizard!

Might have to return the 'belt buckle' and get a different one. They were a little large.

sandraz24
Sandra Z.
6/29/17

The product is great. My brother really enjoys the knife and is very pleased with the quick delivery and great price. Thanks!

willb97
Will B.
6/29/17

I found everything I needed very quickly and easily, I will definitely recommend to anyone who needs to purchase similar items.

derekf23
Derek F.
6/29/17

awesome website, really easy browsing, fun shopping experience. SUPER COOL ITEMS. I will definitely come back soon. Thnak you. G

harryb122
Harry B.
6/29/17

First time ordering can\'t wait!!! Got my order as scheduled super fast awesom product!!!! I am truly happy about this whole experience!!!!

richardt174
Richard T.
6/29/17

I tried to order two items before and kept being notified that they were going to the wrong adress or they were sent back even though the adress i had was correct. This is a new adress for my new order. I hope I get my stuff.

andrew26
Andre W.
6/29/17

Shipping time was very reasonable considering im in another country, product was as shown and good quality.

mikem660
Mike M.
6/29/17

Great Site,easy to navagate,good prices.This is my
time ordering so I can't comment on on service or shipping
yet.

nickb164
Nick B.
6/29/17

I have bought a product from this site before, it was the CIA comb knife. It was really well made and was really impressed with it's durability. This is the best site I know compared to anything else, low fair prices! when tried I ordering from other sites, they ship the knives in separate pieces at different times and expected ME to put it together, which was difficult. You guys have never disappointed me.

arturs9
Artur S.
6/29/17

hi there received all the products,very quickly, but one of the products was defective. the Survival Tanto Emergency Fire Starter Hunting Knife i got the flint broke on the first strike (fast rubbing). the knife is very solid though. FLINT BROKEN! cost to much to send it back not worth the hassle. the other items were pretty good.

franciscof30
Francisco F.
6/29/17

Lookin' good dudes. Everything was right, came fairly quick and your prices are competitive. I'll be shopping with you again.

martinw90
Martin W.
6/29/17

Love it never had a problem exept for a broken butterfly knife!

Just received an order with a broken item...the order was poorly packed..second time now

thomasv96
Thomas v.
6/29/17

Well let me start off by saying this site really surprised me. I have never been let down by this site until my recent order. I ordered 3-5 day shipping and it took practically 3-5 weeks. Costumer support was rediculous and not helpful. I had no backup and felt disregarded. I have shopped here before and I really love supporting this site. I love the selection and everything is quite up to what a specific buyer might be looking for. Keep in mind I know you guys are human and doing your best. I just hope next time I can get a little better reassurance knowing that my questions can be answered and my mind at ease to know that my package will eventually show up. Thanks you guys and if anyone cares their Balisongs are adequate. My heavy duty pearl inlayed balisong is great and I'm happy about the quality. Keep up the good work guys I really appreciate the business and again, the selection offered here. Just Try to tweek a few things and everythng should be perfect!

griffonb
Griffon B.
6/29/17

Very easy to navigate the site, good experience. Only recommendation is a website tough up, its looking a little shabby..

codyg37
Cody G.
6/29/17

After waiting almost a week for the "Order Shipped" email to arrive I finally contacted Security Wizard only to receive no reply, instead I got an email saying my order shipped without one of my items because it was out of stock. So instead of contacting me and asking what I'd like to do you just shipped a SINGLE ITEM costing me nearly the price of my order in shipping. Worst experience I have ever had with ordering anything online. With customer service like that it's a wonder you're still in business.

douglasm156
Douglas M.
6/29/17

I absolutely love this site and their products! There's always something new to pick from but lots more you could have instock. Keep up the good work(:
One satisfied customer, Levi

jadet23
Jade T.
6/29/17

received the black ice combo and 21' baton/knuckle combo and ordered 4 brass knuckle pack and was very very pleased. 2 week delivery to Canada, and am making another purchase right now.

nickb173
Nick B.
6/29/17

i like the prices and variety. i will be back once i see how my order goes. i have more items i want to buy. Nice website. Thank you

davidd449
David D.
6/29/17

its been easy. simple, and has everything i need, i plan to purchase a lot more once i have the funds to do so. My silver polished skull tipped brass knuckles were not polished all the way around but it wasnt enough to send it back, im fairly satisfied and will purchase from this site again when the time comes :) .

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?