Review of Security-Wizard

Tel: 800-430-1690

cc165
C C.
6/29/17

I have ordered products from Security-wizard.net before and i have been 110% pleased with every order and their products. I recommend the Site and products to all of my friends every chance i get. Excellent service.

briang209
Brian G.
6/29/17

the item were easy to find. Please try to take item out of stock off of the website, or restock more frequently, as a few items have been listed as "out of stock" for several weeks going on months.

johnh590
John H.
6/29/17

My merchandise was in perfect condition when i racieved,whic cannot be said about some companys.Thank u for ur goood service. Sincerly John H.

jesser65
Jesse R.
6/29/17

Brilliant selection of items I was surprised to find so easily / to find they existed. Only real disappointment was how the free shipping deal did not apply to overseas orders.

ryank135
ryan k.
6/29/17

i want to buy a lock picking bible. but it wont let me go to the website. can u email me a place were i can get a good one for a low price?

fritzm31
Fritz M.
6/29/17

QUICK & EASY FOR ORDERING. SHIPPING WAS STALLED FOR A FEW DAYS BUT ONCE SHIPPED EVERYTHING ARRIVED IN A TIMELY MANNER. I'LL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN....HOPEFULLY WITHOUT THE DELAY.

jimm396
Jim M.
6/29/17

Nice variety of products at one site and the prices are very reasonble. I have added this site to my favorites.

One stop shopping...Great!

dennisc103
Dennis C.
6/29/17

hopefully it is all good. it is quite possible that I will be making a few more orders in the future. is there any discounts on bulk orders?

derekw69
derek w.
6/29/17

the site is very well layed out and it easy to navigate and further more the product descriptions are very clear at what you are buying

kimberlyk76
Kimberly K.
6/29/17

It's a very easy process and very quick it only took about 5 minutes and I had allready completed my order information. Very easy!

toriv2
tori v.
6/29/17

i love this site....and plan on visiting this site multiple times within the next 2 to 3 months..... you guys are great..... but the last time i ordered from you guys, i got 3 to 5 day delivery service for an extra 10 dollers.....and it took 3 weeks for it to get here.... i recieved the express delivery this time, and if its not here within 3 to 5 business days, i will never use this site again,

shawnc80
Shawn C.
6/29/17

I've just been burned by another company out there, and I hope everything goes good this time... If so, I will surely be back to buy more.

roquanr
Roquan R.
6/29/17

There needs to be a wider variety, as for the items that you do possess, the pricing is very modest and affordable.

chadc73
Chad C.
6/29/17

I've only just sent my first order, but finding something that I was interested in couldn't be any easier. I kind of feel like I'm taking a gamble using this website, but we'll see if it's the real deal or not. As for my impressions right now: I'm impressed

rayg91
Ray G.
6/29/17

Emailed twice with question regarding product. Never received response. Taking chance placing order without ever hearing back. Have faith that product will be delivered and meet satisfaction, but better communication in the future would be greatly appreciated.

juliob27
Julio B.
6/29/17

The product and prices are great. The customer service on the other hand needs serious work. They dont respond to email or their phones and wont return your phone calls. I have no idea if what i ordered has shipped. No email saying it has shipped as they say they will do. This is the second time in less than a month. They did however take the money.

iqbalmandw
iqbalmand w.
6/29/17

Overall, the site is really easy to navigate and the product offering is vast. However, there were a few items that I wanted to purchase that have been out of stock for a really long time.

davidk245
David K.
6/29/17

Love the simplicity and speed in which things are done and im looking forward to purchasing from you again

dang137
Dan G.
6/29/17

I found what I wanted right away & my daughter hadn't been able to find a pink diving knife in stock anywhere.

michaelh773
michael h.
6/29/17

my husband loved the gold plated mafia knife. he feels like the godfather now. great item delivery was good will recommend and buy from again

alexl225
alex l.
6/29/17

love the products. my only issue was i had gotten a of card with my last order but it only came up as a on the order page. not a big deals as it was a small order but a bit disapointing

sueb174
Sue B.
6/29/17

excellent easy site to work arround got some good products deffinatly full sized knuckle dusters in all styles and colours brilliant site will deffinatly be back soon

ronb227
ron b.
6/29/17

My phone had given me an alert that there is something wrong with the security of your site. I hope all is ok and secure with my account information. Just thought I would make u aware for your other customers as well. It could alarm people and effect your sales. You have a great really cool site! Thank you.

claudeg18
Claude G.
6/29/17

I have been ordering a few time from this site. Always received merchandise on time and well pack. Very Professional. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help.

briani16
Brian I.
6/29/17

It's been a while but I have purchased from you in the past with perfect, problem free service. Ill definitely keep coming back.

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?