Review of Security-Wizard

Tel: 800-430-1690

kevini23
Kevin I.
6/29/17

always great shopping here. i always send my friends here to by similar products cause they are great quality at a great price

waheedk
Waheed K.
6/29/17

You need to make your Shopping Cart icon more user friendly for dumb guys like me! I had one heloffatime making adjustments to the cart ... finally got it right! Thanks!

zeniab1
Zenia B.
6/29/17

i love the selection you have to offer. made my shopping experience easier and funner by just using your site.

shanad5
Shana D.
6/29/17

Great shopping experience only thing is I got an email about free shipping Fridays and there is no free shipping Fridays.

danield248
daniel d.
6/29/17

The site has a lot of information and it was not easy to decide which one was the best product for me. Also I would like to have some more info on sizes and dimensions of the product.
Overall was a good experience, but it could be better.

brianm559
brian m.
6/29/17

i like the products and i will recommend you to other people. also i would love a catalog if you have one i can show people it

davidp616
David P.
6/29/17

This website has a good selection and great prices there shipping took a little longer than it should have but whatever I will buy a lot more from this site and will and have already recommended it to family and friends love this site!!

maureenv9
Maureen V.
6/29/17

I always receive what I buy from security wizard, the website seems abandoned at times, but it works like a charm. I've bought at least 5 items .

josuec7
Josue C.
6/29/17

I have purchased products before. THIS time, I had a difficult time with my order because I had 2 different occurrences in which a coupon was invalid and/or expired. "VIP20A" and "MC10". The MC10 coupon was provided by Daryl Taylor himself via an email, but unfortunately it didn't work. Oh well, I hope I didn't write this message for nothing.

patricks194
Patrick S.
6/29/17

i loved it, great website, easy to use and you guys have everything, definitely will be back for more.

isaiahg11
Isaiah G.
6/29/17

Everything here was laid out very well, neat and presentable, and I knew where and what I was doing. Good job

dannyl72
Danny L.
6/29/17

The item i ordered arrived really fast, way sooner than expected, and was exactly what i wanted. Security-wizard.net is the place to for self-defense items, its 100% legit and its 100% great customer service.

johnc1436
john c.
6/29/17

Most stock was sold out. I have been checking the site everyday for weeks and the item i want is still sold out, so i settled for another.

lorik133
Lori K.
6/29/17

As long as it's delivered in a timely manner to the correct person I will be thrilled. website easy to use and nice prices!! Thanks SW

robbieg18
Robbie G.
6/29/17

I LOVE YOU YOU ALWAYS PULL THROUGH ON ORDERS i lost 50$ one time when i couldn't get it send 2 canada i love you so much please if this delivery is fast your the best!

joseo42
Jose O.
6/29/17

LOVE THIS SITE!!! Best Site, and I have used other similar Sites and This is THEE Best I have purchased Items from Hands Down.....

deanaw8
Deana W.
6/29/17

Love you guys! Never received the 2 brass knuckles I purchased about a year ago, but I think they were stolen from our mailbox, which unfortunately not your problem. It's not the first time this happened, but should be the last, now that I installed a security camera on our porch where our mailbox is! Just a suggestion, maybe disguise the packaging to NOT display your company name!

donaldl83
Donald l.
6/29/17

Get my stuff to me in the time I was told and I'll love you even more, I 'll even order my wishlist. Your prices are good,I'm just curious of the quality of some of the items. In the past I've been misinformed and dissatisfied w/ item I've purchased online, but not from you. Thanks for listening .
Hope to hear from you guys soon

michelep75
Michele P.
6/29/17

Shopped here a few times in the past, I still keep coming back for more! Great store, plenty of selection at affordable prices. I wish shipping prices were a lot cheaper, to compete with the shopping price, etc. But what can ya do, postal services keeps going up anyway, so its not this companies fault. Will be doing more future business again! Thanks

stephene61
Stephen E.
6/29/17

So far so good! A variety of merchandise to choose from, with a guarantee on the product I bought. Haven't gotten the items yet, though. I will reserve a star for when it gets here in a timely manner, and is what I ordered. Thanks!

michaelt420
michael t.
6/29/17

your page was real easy to follow and it made my order quick and easy ... definitely my new favorite site.

doriss52
Doris S.
6/28/17

I need something to fight with. My daughter was raped by a piece of $#*!. I like the pretty color. I may get the worst of it but I will fight.

chrisa282
Chris A.
6/10/17

Good prices, user friendly site. So far; top notch. Assuming my order comes as expected & on time.... I'd recommend this site to anyone

jakek42
Jake K.
6/6/17

Strong return again factor for me, wide range of intriguing product and fast and timely delivery on orders, glad i found the site

thomasq18
Thomas Q.
5/27/17

i have purchased from your site plenty of times and i am always pleased to buy my goods from here. thank you

14.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?