Review of Secure128

1 star

michelled198
Michelle D.
10/29/17

Both the customer service and the product I received were awesome and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

seanf65
Sean F.
10/25/17

The Secure128 team helped me out just in time with my SSL certificates. Very professional and enthusiastic with what they do!

michaelh651
Michael H.
10/24/17

I really enjoyed the great customer service I was given, this company is simply the best to work with and they were very thorough in providing me with the best tools for my situation.

joans201
joan s.
10/16/17

Great portal and if there's any issues with an order, they are always quick to jump on it and help you out. Flawless customer service!!

frankx2
Frank X.
9/28/17

I was given really great customer service and the Secure128 team helped me out in a time crunch! Thank you Secure128

mikep283
Mike P.
9/20/17

Sheila Is the best at this. I worked with Sasha too on many occasion but Sheila just put major work in and got me taken care of proper. Much gracias. Much appreciated.

danielh261
Daniel H.
8/31/17

Secure128 has provided me with an amazing service. I can also give a great thanks to your spectacular Account Manager for their wonderful service as well. I wish to continue building a strong business relationship with the company.

frankn59
Frank N.
8/31/17

Secure128 helped me complete my order quickly and without any headaches. Thank you Dominic and Ethan for being so helpful!! You guys rock!

danielm498
Daniel M.
8/31/17

Secure128 provided me with the best service in which I didn't expect. A big thanks to your Account Manager, Sheila , on providing great service and assistance for my product. It has enabled me to promote your services/product to others.

yellowrosetxc
yellowroseTX C.
7/21/17

Had an order get flagged by the system, Sheila did a fantastic job keeping me in touch as the order moved through the escalation process!

markr495
Mark R.
6/29/17

I had a problem with getting an SSL Certificate installed correctly. I contacted Sasha at Secure128 for help. Between the two of us, we were able to get the problem straightened out by doing a reissue of the certificate. Now our secure website is back up and running securely. Thanks.

jaredp22
Jared P.
6/29/17

Having access to manually process domain validation via file, in the portal would be nice. Ran into some buttons in the portal that did not work.

tommyj25
Tommy J.
6/29/17

Secure128 makes SSL Procurement easy. Purchasing by PO is convenient. Service/Support is very accurate and Responsive.

jonathanm156
Jonathan M.
6/29/17

If you could request authentication codes from your site without going through support that would add a lot to customer satisfaction.

garryk15
Garry K.
6/29/17

Sasha has been a great help with any issues or concerns that I have had and able to resolve problems quickly.

tonyh85
Tony H.
6/2/17

The support I received was exceptional. They helped get the new certificate installed and the site back up and running. That was a huge relief to my stress level. Thanks

36 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Secure128 staff and other customers.

Secure128?