Sebastian Cruz Designs - Luxurious Customer Children's Attire reviews

victoria@boldcommerce.com

mohameds84
4/30/19

Stay away from them at any cost!
I do not recommend them to anyone, don't be fooled by the pretty pictures on their site.

Terrible costumer service, they never answer the phone, they are all over you when you try to make an order, once you pay they are done with you, it doesn't matter what issue you may have with your order, they completely ignore you, I was only able to connect with them via Facebook messenger (really???)
When I made my purchase, they promised that the order would take 8 12 days, but it took over 25 days. Once the order arrived I discovered that it was huge on me, measurements don't reflect the actual order. I told them I need to exchange it or refund me my money, they flat out refused to help me in anyway.
They are quick to take your money but never care about you afterward.
I am an online shopper, and by far this is the worst company I ever had to deal with.
I don't recommend you ever do business with them.

hermang30
4/8/19

I had contacted Ricky Cruz regarding an outfit for my wedding and I thought the beginning he was very responsive and even paid the 1300 upfront and as time goes by he's ignoring calls, texts, and emails. Finally his wife reaches out saying he's too busy to talk and there was an error and that the order never made it to the factory; offered me a 200 store credit. It took some doing but they refunded all of my money. Ricky is available and your best friend until the money hits their account and then he disappears! Has his wife do the dirty work but according to his social media he can afford to buy all the exotic cars he owns by ripping people off!

terrellh7
12/19/17

Incredibly unprofessional! After months of back and forth discussions to meet up with owner Ricky Cruz, my fiancée and I decided to book a trip to south FL to meet up with him and view the fabrics in person as well as to get measured. I have numerous text messages from him as proof that he knew our intentions. He confirmed his address as well as the date and time for our meeting. I literally text him again as we were an hour away by car and he used an excuse of a friend having a baby for him not being available. He knew we had a flight to catch that afternoon but completely disregarded us coming all the way down just to see him. I am absolutely livid and would not recommend anyone buy from this unprofessional scam of a business.

johnw713
9/11/17

The jacket looked good and I even got talking to the founder and owner Rickie Cruz who stated the jackets materials were from Lake Como in Italy and hand made in Miami. The jacket then arrived but was shipped from fake wedding outfit place in China and did not even come with the free pocket square as advertised. When I raised questions with them I had no answer. I even messaged the owner on Whatsapp and e-mailed a number of times. I would not trust this company and never buy from them again.

crystalj12
10/24/15

We are so pleased with our Sebastian Cruz Designs outfit. Tons of compliments and my daughter took Grand Supreme at her last pageant.

kerip2
6/26/14

I ordered an outfit from this company at the beginning of April. I was required to pay the full amount up front--$200. After 4-5 weeks of waiting, I followed up. I got an immediate response from them reminding me that the website indicates 4-8 weeks for delivery. I waited as they were right- there website does indicate this. However, it has now been 12 weeks and when I follow up, I don't the quick response I got when they were still within their grace period. In fact, I've gotten one response following about 8 attempts of contacting them. The response simply said that they'd check into my order "in the morning" and I haven't heard back. I will gladly update this review if they come around to make appropriate amends, but after reading other peoples reviews, I now don't expect any response or refund from them. I'm pursuing legal action and contacting their better business bureau.

tracil4
12/30/13

I ordered from her and never received my products. I bought a dress and pettiskirt that were ready to ship in August 2013. It's nearly 2014, and I still have not received the outfit nor a refund. The owner refuses to respond to emails or refund my money. Not worth the money especially with all the hassle!

kimt13
10/27/13

Horrible experience with Sebastian Cruz Designs! Do not shop at this website! Sebastian Cruz Designs website is www.sebastiancruzdesigns.com. The address is is listed as 1604 Long Crescent Dr., Bristol, VA 24201. The owner is Sherri Burke or Sherri Michelle Burke.

I ordered several outfits from Sherri Burke at Sebastian Cruz Designs through her website back in May 2013. I paid nearly $750 in advance. We never received the order nor did I receive any correspondence from Sherri Burke. It is five months later and I am still waiting for a refund.

It is unfortunate because the styles looks super cute but, at this point, Sherri Burke of Sebastian Cruz Designs is really a thief, by taking my payment of around $750, not sending any merchandise and failing to provide a refund.

Do not shop at Sebastian Cruz Designs!

Questions? Get answers from the Sebastian Cruz Designs - Luxurious Customer Children's Attire staff and other customers.

Sebastian Cruz Designs - Luxurious Customer Children's Attire?