Seattle Coffee Direct reviews

tinak
11/4/09

This is a rip off you will never get your money back.

tammyb1
9/16/09

I had a similar experience to others on this site. I cannot believe I didn't google the site before I made the purchase but it seemed so good. The website is well done and looks so legitimate. I guess this is how people make money these days, they trick you into a monthly subscription. I just did a search on this company and there are dozens of complaints out there about people trying to cancel their subscription. Guess I am not the only one.

brettm
8/28/09

Total scam, I have read many different, complaints about this company which is also Urban Coffee Direct.com, Java Delivery Direct.com, All with the same address & phone #, and have charged my account under all three different names as to keep the banks from blocking charges. Seem to get nothing but the run around about refunds and overcharges.................................I called 1-888-217-2233 and ask for Rabecka Rimerez, she seems to be the supervisor of supervisor's. If she can't help you, mention that the charges have been disputed with your credit card company. Also you have contacted the B.B.B. Of Illinois and or the Attorney Generals Office. I have contacted All of the above just to get rid of such SCAMS....

brandonj
8/13/09

I signed up to get their trial of coffee and they just do not let you cancel. It is impossible to reach anyone and they keep charging your credit card. I called my credit card and they say this is a common problem problem with internet scams. I never have fallen for this before and this was the first time I signed up for one of these ongoing shipment types of programs. Never again.

angelay
8/13/09

Seattle Coffee Direct has a fabulous website. Inviting, appears very straight forward. Unfortunately it is all a lie.
I signed up with Seattle Coffee Direct for the $25 trial deal on 08/06/09. It was two packages of coffee and two nice mugs. I had 7 days to call and cancel my membership. This seemed reasonable to me. I like good coffee.
However, as of today they have charged me over $100 in a 7 day period and refuse to reverse charges or stop shipment. I have received nothing yet they say they have shipped 3 packages, but can't give me a tracking number!!!
I have already filed complaints with my bank and I will continue to let people know that this company is nothing but a scam.

joycea
7/15/09

seattlecoffeedirect.com offers a deal to try out their coffee.when you register they immediately send you shipments and charge your account.as soon as i received their offer, i called to cancel because i did not like the product.they had already sent me two more shipments. my credit card says i cannot dispute because i had not canceled. when i called the customer service dept. i was told, too bad we already have your money. they would not take the product back. shame on them.

Questions? Get answers from the Seattle Coffee Direct staff and other customers.

Seattle Coffee Direct?