Review of SeatSmart

2,707 reviews with 5 stars

rexm48
Rex M.
3/6/19

No B.S. no hidden fees, I don't even look at the other guys, I just come here and geat the price I see on the screen.

lisab589
Lisa B.
10/21/18

I have been communicating with Brian regarding a price difference from a different web site. He has assured me I will be refunded the difference in price x 2. He has been very prompt in getting back to me. Thank you Brian

jacintaq
Jacinta Q.
9/12/18

I was extremely nervous buying my tickets from a site I had never used, but am glad I did. They didn't have any extra fees and they were the lowest price I found. The guy answered my email the same day and got my ticket to me within an hour of responding to the email.

allenc88
Allen C.
9/9/18

Come here first and don't bother or waste your time going elsewhere because no one can beat SeatSmart!

teddyp13
Teddy P.
7/3/18

I love SeatSmart - exceptional customer service to the point where I received a call from Dan when I was having an issue with the checkout process. Would definitely recommend to anyone else looking for an alternate source to get tickets from with a much better experience.

andreaa111
Andrea A.
5/25/18

Simple process and tickets arrived by email immediately. No fees and tickets were really affordable. Will definitely use again and again.

michellef191
Michelle F.
4/24/18

Definitely the cheapest price, no additional fees. Had a question and the response was timely and very helpful.

spencerb40
Spencer B.
3/23/18

So this year...it's as good as last year, which is great!
No surprises, Low prices. Hope management leave it alone!

natalies144
Natalie S.
1/27/18

I have a vision disability which i need more contrast with the words to the background. It was hard for me to fill out the form.

claudiac81
Claudia C.
12/13/17

While I had a difficult time purchasing tickets, the support staff really helped me out! Thanks to Dan and Brian!

noe4
No E.
12/7/17

Site navigation is easy. No hidden fees for processing or email delivery. Seatsmart beats the competition.

myronl12
Myron L.
11/28/17

Quick and Easy. One suggestion.... Please list the price range in the master list of a team's events, so a user does not have to click on event by event to find out what the price range is for a series of games.

michellew308
Michelle W.
11/22/17

I have used Seat Smart several times and I have always been very happy!!!!!
Tickets were received within 2 days of ordering.

katherines113
Katherine s.
11/16/17

Love that there are no additional fees. Those fees can be shocking. And ticket delivery is prompt.

randelt
Randel T.
10/31/17

After reviewing prices at over 25 different sites, Seatsmart had the best price and no hidden fees that appear at checkout!

ronaldm179
Ronald M.
10/22/17

Very easy, but I wish customers new about a mandatory Fed Ex charge of $15 or more even if an even is purchased in October for February.

melissau7
Melissa U.
10/3/17

First-timer, very simple. Was hesitant due to ticket prices being lower than anywhere else but so far so good! Honestly felt this was to good to be true but I got my tickets and saved a bunch of money through this site! Highly recommed.

vl30
V L.
9/8/17

Was quick best price I found for last minute event! Only one w/no processing fee which makes a big difference in prices! THANK U!!

victors89
Victor S.
8/24/17

Good experience..exelent service..just ordered a football tickets and I got it..will be my first NFL experience..thanks guys you did a GREAT service.

ryank90
Ryan K.
7/31/17

Great experience. I would add the ability to add tickets from multiple sections in same order (if possible) so you don't have to make 2+ transactions.

janelleu
Janelle U.
7/30/17

Thank you my deciding factor after all the websites reasonable pricing and didn't gouge with fees thank you so much this is a treat

ront64
Ron T.
7/11/17

I found tickets for Blue Jays vs Astros for a great price. I selected them, went through an easy purchase and they were emailed to me minutes later.

Great game, Blue Jays won!

nickl99
Nick L.
6/29/17

I would like it if the site allowed me to purchase tickets and the parking pass in the same transaction

patrickm288
Patrick M.
6/29/17

Best ticket buying experience I've ever had. Much cheaper than everyone else. Can't wait to go to the game!!

kevinb392
Kevin B.
6/29/17

Really easy! I saw similay (but worse) tickets on a competitor site for more money. For Canadian users, maybe highlighting whether the dollar value is in USD or CAD might be a good idea?

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?