Review of SeatSmart

2,618 reviews with 4 stars

karynp6
Karyn P.
8/2/18

Would be nice to have a spot to "filter" based on price you want to pay etc. If it was there, I missed it.

joycet50
Joyce T.
1/17/18

Better that the other tickets outlets who give you and price and then in very small print at the bottom adds huge fees

melvam2
Melva M.
9/29/17

Easy to use and was able to use a coupon that covered the shipping. Was a little concerned when I didnt get an email confirmation. I was able to find a number to contact a real person. He assured me I would receive the tickets Wed. Yep got them today. Two days before the game. Saw the price on the tickets. They were only marked up $10 each, not bad!

nicholasc73
Nicholas C.
9/18/17

Purchasing on the website was fast and easy. I didn't expect it to take two weeks for the tickets to be emailed. More communication would have been nice.

sherij11
Sheri J.
9/18/17

They asked about a promo code during checkout but I couldn't find anything online about promo codes for you guys, not even for first time users. Now that I've checked out you're providing me one to pass on? Gee thanks.

robertt328
Robert T.
9/13/17

Easy to use. No additional hidden fees is great. I hate seeing the total jump $30 a ticket right at check out

mandyh35
Mandy H.
9/7/17

It would be nice if they had the option of E delivery to avoid the $15 shipping fee. But otherwise everything is great with no markups!

sherrib47
Sherri B.
8/6/17

concerned that I clicked on Texas Rangers game for 8/19/17 however my order summary is showing for 8/18/17. I checked several different seat selections and all were showing the incorrect date. I am hoping that I receive the correct tickets. It is afterhours and no one to chat with prior to completing my order.

satokom
Satoko M.
8/5/17

Very easy to shop around as the price you see is the price you pay, no processing fees etc... I wish I could filter my search with ticket numbers.

scottc224
Scott C.
7/24/17

I wish there was a better description of the scope of obstacles in seating areas like this. Actual seat numbers would have been helpful, too. Otherwise, the process was seamless.

darrent26
Darren T.
7/14/17

confused why I can buy 2 tickets, or 4, but what I wanted was 3. Couldn't buy 3 tickets in the section I had wanted.

kimberlyh161
Kimberly H.
7/8/17

I would have given a 5 star rating but I'd like to know more about special delivery process for time sensitive orders. Your website just tells me I will be contacted. Maybe sharing more specific information would make customers feel more comfortable.

denisen34
Denise N.
7/6/17

Had a hard time seein the prompts in the sections for name, address, etc. Otherwise the site is easy to navigate.

michaelp531
Michael P.
6/29/17

I love the fact that the site has no hidden fees, and the price is as posted. The only thing that I like about other sites is the ability to see the view from the section you are selecting.

lisal403
Lisa L.
6/29/17

It was a user friendly site. I just get uncomfortable buying from a site that I have no history with.

scotts199
Scott S.
6/29/17

Original comment: Almost seems to good to be true. No fees and best prices I ran into. Very nice site, great experience.

After getting our tickets: I was very pleased with the shopping experience, and shocked to learn there were not additional fees. Only thing that wasn't perfect was the email I was supposed to get with my tickets didn't come the next day. So I emailed the ticket owner (link to their email was on the purchase confirmation email - very easy to find). They got back to me very quickly to let me know the tickets I purchased had already been purchased. They proactively found me new tickets for the same price and same section. I was even able to add a new ticket because a friend wanted to join us. They were very quick to resolve the situation. And it was nice that the email was sent from a real person who signed the email and not some customer service dept.

So, long story short... even with a glitch in the process it was a good experience.

amieg5
Amie G.
6/29/17

The checkout process was a little aggravating because I kept getting an error message. It took four attempts to finally get a secure checkout.

erict116
Eric T.
6/29/17

Would like to be able to zoom in on the section/seating as I've seen on some other sites. But thanks for saving me some $$

jaronr1
Jaron R.
6/29/17

Website easy but referred from TiqIQ where was told that would save 3percent additional if used app. Didn't work! Boo!

jadad4
Jada D.
6/29/17

Had some trouble with the page not accepting my e-mail address, but I signed in via facebook and that seemed to do the trick.

michelep75
Michele P.
6/29/17

During my search I was offered a promo code, however while checking out I was not able to use it. I tried t chat with someone about that and the chat box was not working. If someone could contact me please that would be greatly appreciated. The promo code was SHOWERS.

hollyh83
Holly H.
6/29/17

Unfortunately, I was unable to utilize my 5% off offer upon checkout. I looked over all details, and information, but I did not locate it. Could someone from customer service assist me? Thank you in advance.

sehark
Sehar K.
6/29/17

Thanks for providing more reasonably priced tickets. My only feedback would be to include the processing fee upfront rather than at checkout. Thanks.

jayj114
Jay J.
6/29/17

2 attempts to purchase tickets that said they were available ended up not being there at check out - it was fast and easy - would use site again

patriciar232
Patricia R.
6/29/17

I looked for promo codes and saw one on Twitter, yet I never saw a space to enter it when purchasing my tickets. I also signed up for email promotions and did not get a promotion by email when I signed up. How do you work with promo codes?

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?