Review of SeatSmart

2,627 reviews with 4 stars

patriciaw178
Patricia W.
5/11/19

All I know is that I bought 2 tickets on Row B. I don't know which seats they are. Would like to know that ahead of time.

karynp6
Karyn P.
7/29/18

Would be nice to have a spot to "filter" based on price you want to pay etc. If it was there, I missed it.

joycet50
Joyce T.
1/13/18

Better that the other tickets outlets who give you and price and then in very small print at the bottom adds huge fees

melvam2
Melva M.
9/24/17

Easy to use and was able to use a coupon that covered the shipping. Was a little concerned when I didnt get an email confirmation. I was able to find a number to contact a real person. He assured me I would receive the tickets Wed. Yep got them today. Two days before the game. Saw the price on the tickets. They were only marked up $10 each, not bad!

sherij11
Sheri J.
9/14/17

They asked about a promo code during checkout but I couldn't find anything online about promo codes for you guys, not even for first time users. Now that I've checked out you're providing me one to pass on? Gee thanks.

robertt328
Robert T.
9/9/17

Easy to use. No additional hidden fees is great. I hate seeing the total jump $30 a ticket right at check out

mandyh35
Mandy H.
9/3/17

It would be nice if they had the option of E delivery to avoid the $15 shipping fee. But otherwise everything is great with no markups!

nicholasc73
Nicholas C.
9/1/17

Purchasing on the website was fast and easy. I didn't expect it to take two weeks for the tickets to be emailed. More communication would have been nice.

sherrib47
Sherri B.
8/2/17

concerned that I clicked on Texas Rangers game for 8/19/17 however my order summary is showing for 8/18/17. I checked several different seat selections and all were showing the incorrect date. I am hoping that I receive the correct tickets. It is afterhours and no one to chat with prior to completing my order.

satokom
Satoko M.
8/1/17

Very easy to shop around as the price you see is the price you pay, no processing fees etc... I wish I could filter my search with ticket numbers.

scottc224
Scott C.
7/24/17

I wish there was a better description of the scope of obstacles in seating areas like this. Actual seat numbers would have been helpful, too. Otherwise, the process was seamless.

darrent26
Darren T.
7/10/17

confused why I can buy 2 tickets, or 4, but what I wanted was 3. Couldn't buy 3 tickets in the section I had wanted.

kimberlyh161
Kimberly H.
7/4/17

I would have given a 5 star rating but I'd like to know more about special delivery process for time sensitive orders. Your website just tells me I will be contacted. Maybe sharing more specific information would make customers feel more comfortable.

denisen34
Denise N.
7/2/17

Had a hard time seein the prompts in the sections for name, address, etc. Otherwise the site is easy to navigate.

margareto50
Margaret O.
4/19/17

so far so good---easy to see where seats are and checking out is a breeze------but the process is not complete until i have my tickets in hand!!

jamesm1007
James M.
3/28/17

Less fees which equals lower prices for the same tickets. Why would anyone pay more for the same exact tickets for more from the"big' company??

brendab213
Brenda B.
2/28/17

I feel more secure using Paypal. It would be great if seatsmart.com would offer this as one of the payment options.

christopherw134
Christopher W.
2/17/17

Was offered 10 percent discount and used Promo code given.2017 and didnt work.Missed out on Discount.Sucksss!!!

carlaa31
Carla A.
1/8/17

Barely places my order, was cheaper than another site- hope it goes well when I show up to the game.

leonarda23
Leonard A.
11/23/16

It was easy although I wish you had a pull down tab which allowed me to narrow down my choices by price, or section or row.

nicolasb42
Nicolas B.
10/29/16

This is the second attempt to purchase these tickets through your site. The first transaction was cancelled on your part because of potential fraud, which I don't really understand since all of the information I have inputted is correct and valid. Hopefully this one will not be cancelled.

sd148
S D.
10/25/16

Very user friendly site! Tickets are addressed to someone else. Hope that is ok when we arrive for the game

jamesv107
James V.
9/7/16

Website easy to use. Reasonable fees - if tickets are as expected will be a very enjoyable experience

novoyukyr
Novoyuky R.
9/6/16

Price went up from when I clicked to when I bought. But thankfully only $1, but that shouldn't hapen

christopherk82
Christopher K.
8/4/16

easy to navigate webpage and love the comparisons to other websites for the best bang for my buck.. 4-5th time ive used this site...recommend it to everyone

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?