Review of SeatSmart

2,583 reviews with 3 stars

dc235
D C.
7/26/18

Seems ok. Too soon to be giving out 4 and 5 stars. I'll need to see if the process is seamless from start to finish and wait until after game day to see if everyhing was seamless. This was my first pirchase.

corak9
Cora K.
6/14/18

I am sure the fees are hidden in there somewhere but thank you for at least charging me exactly what you said you were charging me.

rebeccaw122
Rebecca W.
12/15/17

I tried to buy tickets and was declined related the fraud team. I called the bank and everything was fine. It is your end that is the problem. I looked again and the tickets I tried to buy are gone. I am trying to purchase another pair of tickets and haven’t succeeded in the final step of confirmation after checkout. If this attempt fails, I am through with this site. It is way to cumbersome

deborahm222
Deborah M.
8/21/17

Best price I found, no large processing fees. The seats were listed as piggy back so I thought they'd be directly behind one another & they aren't so not so pleased about that.

gregw117
Greg W.
8/8/17

I wish your app would allow me to use my iPhone to scan tickets for access to events. Also I wish you offered Apple Pay and PayPal!

lindap316
Linda P.
1/3/17

An interactive seating chart would be nice. Also had to re-enter all information after reading terms.

ronk80
Ron K.
7/2/16

Shopping was easy and quick and the prices were lower than other sites. I was disappointed, however, when after purchasing these tickets I, almost immediately, found better seats on another site for only a few dollars more. The difference in price was $10 for the entire purchase of 4 tickets and this included their service charge. The seats they had were 2 full sections closer to home plate, in the same row we were in. While your process is easy and quick to use, and we did enjoy the game, being a couple of sections closer to home plate would have been preferred.

dennist71
Dennis T.
6/18/16

Dont like being forced to pay 15.00 for fed ex when I'm buying them months in advance. Didn't have a place to use the $20 off first purchase.

haroons6
Haroon S.
6/6/16

delivery of etickets is not fast enough.. also there isn't an estimated time of when I will receive my tickets

fernandoa32
Fernando A.
4/16/16

Two cheaper tickets (at $435 and 440) were shown in the ticket list, but when selected their quantity was zero and I was unable to change, causing frustration and some tries on different browsers to try to get it to work. I ended up getting the more expensive ($460) with editable quantity.

abramp9
Abram P.
2/26/16

Using the feature that takes a picture of your credit card added spaces into the expiration date that wouldn't allow the card to process.

gaylel17
Gayle L.
1/21/16

Bought these tickets thinking they were a different game...not sure it was my error or theirs. In either case, I paid more for tickets than I could've bought them straight from the school. :(

chrisc560
Chris C.
12/27/15

There was no chance to put in the promo or referral codes I researched. My tickets are set for postal delivery, currently $50 cheaper than StubHubs electronic delivery.

anneb149
Anne B.
12/2/15

I thought this was electronic delivery of tickets - my shipping address is different than my billing address and there is no way to differentiate the two

andrewc282
Andrew C.
11/21/15

I got notifications on both Safari and chrome saying your website certificate was invalid before it would let me go to the payment page. I also had to re-input payment info after being made to log in first. Much love tho :)

laurier51
Laurie R.
11/21/15

There was a fault in the check which kept asking for seat number which was already put and and correct charge calculated. Had to redo the entire process

dougm152
DOUG M.
11/20/15

So far so good, but I couldn't find a discount code that would work no matter how hard I searched for one.

johnf534
John F.
11/7/15

Unclear on total price and delivery. There was supposed to be a discount for using the iPhone app, but it actually processed at a higher cost. The web site listed a price total on the left column, but also listed a 'special delivery fee' on the right column. Still not clear how tickets will be delivered. Download to print or though electronic ticket would be preferred.
This was at the time of the order. Then it got worse. My order was not processed I learned after calling six hours later "because the guy on shift then forgot." Hey, great. Then I was asked to contact the actual ticket holder, a broker with an attitude. That's your delivery policy & service? So we met after he made me wait for over an hour at the spot he chose. When I call SS (Andrew or whomever) in the midst of this, I could not get an answer or call back.
The tickets in the end were what I ordered, otherwise you wouldn't even get three stars. Really a lousy experience and unlikely to use TIQIQ or SeatSmart again. You guys have a lot of work to do.

corinad3
Corina D.
11/5/15

I bought 11 tickets, supposedly my card was declined called back to purchase them again and seats were not available anymore. I had to call various times and males were not that friendly.

christopherw150
Christopher W.
11/1/15

Reasonable fees, web site could have been easier to focus on stadium seating and zones, and was a bit clunky.

benjamind56
Benjamin D.
10/6/15

Good so far, but I wasn't able to see the ticket seat numbers. I assume they are two seats together... but would be better to know for sure!

emilyu6
Emily U.
10/3/15

Fast and easy order. Quick delivery.

However, the tickets were delivered to the billing address, rather than the shipping address. Luckily it will work out for us because the date of our event is months away, but still very inconvenient.

richardf185
Richard F.
9/4/15

Looks very professional. Have spent ages finding tickets and this website looks the best. Buying from overseas receiving e-tickets now rather than the day of the event is critical. Your website isn't clear on this fact. Hoping they arrive sooner rather than later!

tommys68
Tommy S.
8/18/15

The "pick up" option is very unclear (it didn't tell me what the pick up location even was -- after i inquired, it turns out it was in a different state altogether), and the added shipping fee is sort of misleading when browsing here from Tiqiq.com

2.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?