Review of SeatSmart

2,571 reviews with 2 stars

christinat56
Christina T.
7/13/17

Purchased 2 tickets prior with a promo code. Was told that the tickets were not available and when I went into purchase again found similar tickets entered promo code and no longer worked. I had received $20 off. This was my first time using this site.

jahmalc
Jahmal C.
12/20/16

I could not use my promo code as 1st time user and or Holiday promo code Christmas for purchase over 200.00

nicolef100
Nicole F.
11/1/16

Your site is not very clear when purchasing. My order was cancelled due to a processor error and I was notified almost 3 hours later via email. I was lucky and the tickets were still available but a phone call would have been better.

susanneh15
Susanne H.
11/1/16

Ordered tickets and then they were not available. Was told if I download the app, I get $20 off, didn't happen. Advertised as "no fees", but there are fees. If this second round again yields no tickets, I will delete the app and use stub hub.

alexise11
Alexis E.
8/13/16

The total wasn't accurately presented. There was an extra charge to begin with and then an extra charge after that for shipping. I thought they would just email the tickets instead of charging an extra $20 to ship 2 pieces of paper.

adaml125
Adam L.
3/20/16

Everything good so far. 9 hours later SS cancelled my order and blamed the ticket broker for selling the tickets AFTER I bought them. MY second order was put on hold the next morning after SS blamed the ticket broker for listig both sessions but only having tickets to session. Then they backed me up one row as compensation for their scewup. Overall, mistakes will happen but in this case I lost something in every instance SS was unable to deliver what was promised.

greggoryp
Greggory P.
1/9/16

The selection process and actually purchasing the tickets went well. It took almost 12 hrs for me to receive the confirmation. I also had a problem with my order and it took almost 2 hours before I received a request to fix the problem. I can honestly based on this I will not use or recommend this site.

joonaso
Joonas O.
12/14/15

After several technical difficulties I managed to purchase tickets. No option to insert referral/discount codes.

gerardt14
Gerard T.
11/16/15

Tried to purchase hockey tickets after spending an hour deciding which game to choose. Kept getting an 'Internet Connection error' when clicking on the Order button even though I was conected to the internet. Went back the following day for more punishment. Even though the original error disappeared, I still had issues getting the transaction through.

marthac91
Martha C.
9/26/15

I bought the tickets and was notified 3 days later that the order was canceled, the tickets were unavailable.

thomasd194
Thomas D.
9/1/15

I'm still sitting tight waiting for E-tickets. Hard to give a good rating while waiting on an E-ticket order.

3K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?