Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

2,568 reviews with 1 star

davidb1627
7/2/18

They boast being able to price match and beat any other COMPARABLE tickets on the web.. in other words.. same seat/same row.. same day... ok check.. after a lot of research and debating I found 2 or 3 different tickets that I could acquire cheaper elsewhere.. but figured I'd try to deal with Seatsmart and have them beat the price i found.. as they boast about their best price policy...

So after a bit of looking I found no way to price match effectively so I instead sent an email into them requesting info on how to go about the price match.. after being told and asked for my examples i sent in links to the tickets at another website for them to view.. after about 7 days.. I got no response and was curious why.. so I responded to their last email and questioned if they were able to help me out with a match.. within 30 mins i got a response mentioning the tickets they had were cheaper than the tickets I found originally.. -

Which of course they are now.. they had 8 days to change and update the price for the tickets... likely to avoid having to do a price match for me..

So after that response.. I sent another email and mentioned that I had requested the match over a week ago and the prices likely changed since then and why did it take so long for them to respond...

I never did receive an email back from them..

based on my experience.. I'd suspect their reviews are fairly fraudulent..

juliaa59
Julia A.
7/4/17

I have had to try my order 3 times because it denied my order when the card in using works just fine and I double checked the information already

isaiahh17
Isaiah H.
1/4/17

$75 processing and $15 shipping shouldn't be displayed on the same page that says "why we're cheaper" -- on top of the $222 scalping fee

chrism541
Chris M.
6/29/16

Very disappointed got tickets at 1300 for a 1305 game couldn't get tickets on phone had to wait on line show id and get handed regular tickets will never use them again

nathanc86
Nathan C.
4/4/16

Did not receive my $20 credit for downloading the tiqiq app. There was no where to redeem that. I don't like getting baited

kimberlya100
Kimberly a.
3/5/16

I have tried 2 times to purchase tickets and my order is getting cancelled because the fraud dept can not verify what is going on. There is no reason this should be occurring and I am up late and being frustrated trying to figure out why it keeps cancelling my order.

ericy32
Eric Y.
12/23/15

I downloaded the App on my phone and it flat out didn't work. I missed out on cheaper tickets because of it and I am upset.

mauriceg24
MAURICE G.
8/28/15

ORDERED TIX. NO EMAILS. WENT TO MY ACCOUNT AND IT SAID ORDER WAS CANCELLED. INVENTORY STILL AVAILABLE TRIED TO PROCESS AGAIN. STILL NO EMAIL. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE(CLOSED) SENT EMAIL. NO REPLY. NOW WHAT?

mahirm3
Mahir M.
8/5/15

I had a promotion code, "CRAIG5" It was supposed to give me 5% off. Additionally, the link said33 each then after I click it became34. I am very disappointed in your tactics to squeeze extra money out of me. I would like the6 + 5% difference refunded before I am satisfied.

2.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?