Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

donaldt83
Donald T.
6/29/17

This website is fast and the interactive features lets one get a good sense of the view from available seating

juang108
Juan G.
6/29/17

Easy check out, but best of all no hidden fees. Finally found a site to purchase tickets with upfront pricing.

dougm152
DOUG M.
6/29/17

So far so good, but I couldn't find a discount code that would work no matter how hard I searched for one.

davidk514
David K.
6/29/17

Very easy site and other than the $15 processing fee, the price is the price. The only negative is that all the discount codes I used did not work. It would have been nice to save the $15.

erinw81
Erin W.
6/29/17

The tickets were about the same price as other sites, but i only had to pay a $10 shipping fee so I saved $20-$30 on the tickets.

gerardt14
Gerard T.
6/29/17

Tried to purchase hockey tickets after spending an hour deciding which game to choose. Kept getting an 'Internet Connection error' when clicking on the Order button even though I was conected to the internet. Went back the following day for more punishment. Even though the original error disappeared, I still had issues getting the transaction through.

gregoryj39
Gregory J.
6/29/17

The ordering and navigation of web site has been very good! Now just need to see if tickets make it on time!

lievekas
Lieveka S.
6/29/17

I had to enter my order a few times, first said I was missing the quantity then didn't like my payment info.

coryh27
cory H.
6/29/17

I like that they put the real price instead of saying a price and then adding a surprise service charge.

tylerr46
Tyler R.
6/29/17

Fast, easy, great prices. Responsive customer service team that was very helpful throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend.

jonathanf74
Jonathan F.
6/29/17

Searched high and low for tickets and these were the best deal with the lowest fees! We had a few questions and we got a response right away. Great site!

carls115
Carl S.
6/29/17

Site was easy too navigate, and found the best prices for the tickets I was looking for. I had my tickets in just a couple days!

andrewc282
Andrew C.
6/29/17

I got notifications on both Safari and chrome saying your website certificate was invalid before it would let me go to the payment page. I also had to re-input payment info after being made to log in first. Much love tho :)

laurier51
Laurie R.
6/29/17

There was a fault in the check which kept asking for seat number which was already put and and correct charge calculated. Had to redo the entire process

margariteh
Margarite H.
6/29/17

Buying the tickets was very easy. The site is very user friendly. I searched around and thus is the site with the lowest fees.

jahmalc
Jahmal C.
6/29/17

I could not use my promo code as 1st time user and or Holiday promo code Christmas for purchase over 200.00

carlaa31
Carla A.
6/29/17

Barely places my order, was cheaper than another site- hope it goes well when I show up to the game.

jeffreyh113
Jeffrey H.
6/29/17

Very informative and easy to figure out the fees. Stub Hub was a nightmare to figure out actual pricing.

isaiahh17
Isaiah H.
6/29/17

$75 processing and $15 shipping shouldn't be displayed on the same page that says "why we're cheaper" -- on top of the $222 scalping fee

vanessal64
Vanessa L.
6/29/17

Best price by far compared to several other websites. It was a no brainer to purchase the tickets from SeatSmart!

lisam639
Lisa M.
6/29/17

It is easy and the price is great. After receiving an email, I downloaded the tickets. It was very quick and was exactly what I requested. It was all good.

lindap316
Linda P.
6/29/17

An interactive seating chart would be nice. Also had to re-enter all information after reading terms.

davidm1108
David M.
6/29/17

I wish there was a way that I could delete some of my old credit card information that I do not use on my account?

christopherw134
Christopher W.
6/29/17

Was offered 10 percent discount and used Promo code given.2017 and didnt work.Missed out on Discount.Sucksss!!!

brendab213
Brenda B.
6/29/17

I feel more secure using Paypal. It would be great if seatsmart.com would offer this as one of the payment options.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?