Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

dushanc
Dushan C.
6/29/17

Very fast and efficient way to buy tickets. Great price, I wish that I would have bought all tickets from this seller. Awesome group, I would use them again.

sehark
Sehar K.
6/29/17

Thanks for providing more reasonably priced tickets. My only feedback would be to include the processing fee upfront rather than at checkout. Thanks.

abramp9
Abram P.
6/29/17

Using the feature that takes a picture of your credit card added spaces into the expiration date that wouldn't allow the card to process.

stevec349
Steve C.
6/29/17

Totally easy to get registered. SeatSmart was able to save me $11/seat and another $9 in processing fees.

jayj114
Jay J.
6/29/17

2 attempts to purchase tickets that said they were available ended up not being there at check out - it was fast and easy - would use site again

richardq11
Richard Q.
6/29/17

i love it so easy and quick not to mention,i will definitely tell my family and friends about TiqIt,thank you from a very satisfied customer.

patriciar232
Patricia R.
6/29/17

I looked for promo codes and saw one on Twitter, yet I never saw a space to enter it when purchasing my tickets. I also signed up for email promotions and did not get a promotion by email when I signed up. How do you work with promo codes?

rajulp
Rajul P.
6/29/17

My shopping experience so far does not yet include receiving my tickets so while its been nice better too save the survey til after Ive completed seeing my event successfully.

garyb306
Gary B.
6/29/17

Very easy, low fees. Would love more specifics on how and when I will get the tickets though since this is last minute...game tomorrow night.

anicetoc1
Aniceto C.
6/29/17

Pretty quickly and easily found what I was looking for and for way cheaper than the competition, without the hidden fees at the end like StubHub. Thanks!

lesliem128
Leslie M.
6/29/17

This was amazing! I was about to purchase on StubHub but then looked at the fees tied to it and couldnt afford to spend that much. SeatSmart was much more affordable and the site was very user friendly. Thank you!

jamesl480
James L.
6/29/17

Love that there are no fees, and the prices are lower than most pre-fee prices elsewhere online. Fantastic!

corinad3
Corina D.
6/29/17

I bought 11 tickets, supposedly my card was declined called back to purchase them again and seats were not available anymore. I had to call various times and males were not that friendly.

johnf534
John F.
6/29/17

Unclear on total price and delivery. There was supposed to be a discount for using the iPhone app, but it actually processed at a higher cost. The web site listed a price total on the left column, but also listed a 'special delivery fee' on the right column. Still not clear how tickets will be delivered. Download to print or though electronic ticket would be preferred.
This was at the time of the order. Then it got worse. My order was not processed I learned after calling six hours later "because the guy on shift then forgot." Hey, great. Then I was asked to contact the actual ticket holder, a broker with an attitude. That's your delivery policy & service? So we met after he made me wait for over an hour at the spot he chose. When I call SS (Andrew or whomever) in the midst of this, I could not get an answer or call back.
The tickets in the end were what I ordered, otherwise you wouldn't even get three stars. Really a lousy experience and unlikely to use TIQIQ or SeatSmart again. You guys have a lot of work to do.

jeanettes36
Jeanette S.
6/29/17

I love that most of the fees are added into the price already. I am having these tickets delivered to me at work Fed Ex will have to ask for me at the secretaries desk. Thanks.

michaelm1101
Michael M.
6/29/17

I was contacted by a rep who said the tickets could not be sent to a Hotmail address. I gave a Yahoo! address and received my tickets. The reps I dealt with were very professional.

alyssal35
Alyssa L.
6/29/17

It was very easy to find the tickets I was looking for. The tickets were priced a little higher than the ones from the venue were, but it was still priced better than on other websites.

christopherw150
Christopher W.
6/29/17

Reasonable fees, web site could have been easier to focus on stadium seating and zones, and was a bit clunky.

cliffordb37
Clifford B.
6/29/17

When a minor issue arose unbeknownst to me, Street Smart proactively reached out to me to resolve the matter, which it did expeditiously and satisfactorily.

mariad186
Maria D.
6/29/17

Will be nice to know how fare seats from the stage.You can see the seats,but I never went to the concert in this arena.A special for the person who is using a glasses.

kathyr129
Kathy R.
6/29/17

If all goes well, this is an exceptional cite to order tickets without the extreme overcharge to the customer.

marcn38
Marc N.
6/29/17

I was going to use Stubhub for the first time to buy these tickets until i realized they were going to criminally charge me 507 dollars for fees for the three tickets. Sorry Stubhub.

tonys240
Tony S.
6/29/17

So far, so good. Will be glad to write more once tickets are received.

Tickets arrived same day via email. They are what I ordered so all seems good.

jessicad176
Jessica D.
6/29/17

Great site and service. I had questions about tickets and was emailed promptly with the company's direct telephone line where Dan personally answered my questions. Awesome!

warrenb49
Warren B.
6/29/17

I received a phone call after a problem I experienced and it was very helpful and I was grateful for it.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?