Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

chrism541
Chris M.
6/29/16

Very disappointed got tickets at 1300 for a 1305 game couldn't get tickets on phone had to wait on line show id and get handed regular tickets will never use them again

saigek1
Saige K.
6/22/16

So far so good, just hope to get my tickets in a timely manor & it'll be a five star experience for sure :)

dennist71
Dennis T.
6/18/16

Dont like being forced to pay 15.00 for fed ex when I'm buying them months in advance. Didn't have a place to use the $20 off first purchase.

marks809
Mark S.
6/13/16

Saw that if I downloaded the app I would get $20 off my first purchase. Did download app, didn't see $20 discount anywhere.

haileyj8
Hailey J.
6/8/16

I love that there aren't additional fees. I tried booking tickets through the Angels and after being redirected to Ticketmaster, the $5 tickets were $16 each. I love knowing what I'm getting up front.

haroons6
Haroon S.
6/6/16

delivery of etickets is not fast enough.. also there isn't an estimated time of when I will receive my tickets

kimberleyd6
Kimberley D.
6/3/16

The process was simple and easy, however it took quite a few days ( over 10 and I had to inquire about them) before my tivckets were available for download. Once I inquired they were availabled within the hour it seemed.

michaelp532
Michael P.
5/6/16

Enjoyed your site and being able to see the view from each seat.
First transaction with you,have been a stub hub Vip client for the past 3 years

te28
T E.
5/5/16

I was having an issue getting my tickets to download and it was after hours. Dan went above and beyond to call me back and spent about 25 minutes on the phone with me until the issue was resolved. I appreciate the fact he did this even more because we are on different time zones, and he just wanted to make sure my experience was great. The fact that I got same day tickets and no service fee was even more often. Seat smart will be my first choice when I need tickets for any event from here on out!

fernandoa32
Fernando A.
4/16/16

Two cheaper tickets (at $435 and 440) were shown in the ticket list, but when selected their quantity was zero and I was unable to change, causing frustration and some tries on different browsers to try to get it to work. I ended up getting the more expensive ($460) with editable quantity.

michelep75
Michele P.
4/11/16

During my search I was offered a promo code, however while checking out I was not able to use it. I tried t chat with someone about that and the chat box was not working. If someone could contact me please that would be greatly appreciated. The promo code was SHOWERS.

nathanc86
Nathan C.
4/4/16

Did not receive my $20 credit for downloading the tiqiq app. There was no where to redeem that. I don't like getting baited

jamesc706
James C.
3/21/16

The buying process was smooth. The prices were good compared to some other sites I searched. The fees were reasonable.

adaml125
Adam L.
3/20/16

Everything good so far. 9 hours later SS cancelled my order and blamed the ticket broker for selling the tickets AFTER I bought them. MY second order was put on hold the next morning after SS blamed the ticket broker for listig both sessions but only having tickets to session. Then they backed me up one row as compensation for their scewup. Overall, mistakes will happen but in this case I lost something in every instance SS was unable to deliver what was promised.

kevine66
Kevin E.
3/16/16

I've used you guys before and even though it didn't go real smooth you stepped up to the plate and made it right

kimberlya100
Kimberly a.
3/5/16

I have tried 2 times to purchase tickets and my order is getting cancelled because the fraud dept can not verify what is going on. There is no reason this should be occurring and I am up late and being frustrated trying to figure out why it keeps cancelling my order.

richardq10
Richard Q.
3/5/16

I purchased tickets previously, this time it was quicker and I am very satisfied with the process, would recommend it to my friends.

gustavog24
Gustavo G.
3/4/16

from all the websites that I was trying to buy bucks tickets, this is the only one with the best deals and don't charge extra money for fess and more money for printing

andrean46
Andrea N.
3/2/16

This is the first time I am buying tickets in this store. It looks very got. I hope that deliver will be fast.

abramp9
Abram P.
2/26/16

Using the feature that takes a picture of your credit card added spaces into the expiration date that wouldn't allow the card to process.

sehark
Sehar K.
2/23/16

Thanks for providing more reasonably priced tickets. My only feedback would be to include the processing fee upfront rather than at checkout. Thanks.

stevec349
Steve C.
2/14/16

Totally easy to get registered. SeatSmart was able to save me $11/seat and another $9 in processing fees.

dushanc
Dushan C.
2/13/16

Very fast and efficient way to buy tickets. Great price, I wish that I would have bought all tickets from this seller. Awesome group, I would use them again.

richardq11
Richard Q.
2/13/16

i love it so easy and quick not to mention,i will definitely tell my family and friends about TiqIt,thank you from a very satisfied customer.

johnx9
John X.
2/11/16

This is always the best place to buy tickets. It's the cheapest, most reliable site, and I've never had an issue getting my tickets. In fact, I typically get my tickets in hand in less than a week

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?