Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

margariteh
Margarite H.
3/7/17

Buying the tickets was very easy. The site is very user friendly. I searched around and thus is the site with the lowest fees.

brendab213
Brenda B.
2/28/17

I feel more secure using Paypal. It would be great if seatsmart.com would offer this as one of the payment options.

christopherw134
Christopher W.
2/17/17

Was offered 10 percent discount and used Promo code given.2017 and didnt work.Missed out on Discount.Sucksss!!!

vanessal64
Vanessa L.
1/16/17

Best price by far compared to several other websites. It was a no brainer to purchase the tickets from SeatSmart!

jeffreyh113
Jeffrey H.
1/11/17

Very informative and easy to figure out the fees. Stub Hub was a nightmare to figure out actual pricing.

carlaa31
Carla A.
1/8/17

Barely places my order, was cheaper than another site- hope it goes well when I show up to the game.

isaiahh17
Isaiah H.
1/4/17

$75 processing and $15 shipping shouldn't be displayed on the same page that says "why we're cheaper" -- on top of the $222 scalping fee

lindap316
Linda P.
1/3/17

An interactive seating chart would be nice. Also had to re-enter all information after reading terms.

davidm1108
David M.
12/22/16

I wish there was a way that I could delete some of my old credit card information that I do not use on my account?

jahmalc
Jahmal C.
12/20/16

I could not use my promo code as 1st time user and or Holiday promo code Christmas for purchase over 200.00

lisam639
Lisa M.
12/18/16

It is easy and the price is great. After receiving an email, I downloaded the tickets. It was very quick and was exactly what I requested. It was all good.

jamess884
James S.
12/5/16

Received the tickets quickly, just as promised. Easy process overall with no exhorbitant per ticket fees like other sites. Will shop SeatSmart.com in the future.

lianem2
Liane M.
12/5/16

I was very pleased with the user friendly approach to the page. I was able to easily view the cost of tickets depending on where I preferred to sit and then checkout was direct and simple.

kevinm455
Kevin M.
12/1/16

Seems perfect - convenient and inexpensive! Now let's see if the tickets arrive because this seems too good to be true!

marym677
Mary M.
11/26/16

Website is super easy to use. I had to get 4 tickets rather than the three i was searching for, but it was still at least $20 cheaper for the additional seat than going to these other sites. I had my confirmation email within moments of hitting "buy".

leonarda23
Leonard A.
11/23/16

It was easy although I wish you had a pull down tab which allowed me to narrow down my choices by price, or section or row.

myronl17
Myron L.
11/21/16

Prices fairly displayed. Some sellers, however, add service fees toward the end, and a buyer has to watch out for those, as they are not reflected in the advertised price.

sharim26
Shari M.
11/15/16

I researched all ticket websites and this site has the best prices with the most reasonable service fee!!

bethanym35
Bethany M.
11/14/16

Because the feessential are so much lower, I just paid $100 less for 2 vikings tickets than I could find at any other site.

nicolef100
Nicole F.
11/1/16

Your site is not very clear when purchasing. My order was cancelled due to a processor error and I was notified almost 3 hours later via email. I was lucky and the tickets were still available but a phone call would have been better.

susanneh15
Susanne H.
11/1/16

Ordered tickets and then they were not available. Was told if I download the app, I get $20 off, didn't happen. Advertised as "no fees", but there are fees. If this second round again yields no tickets, I will delete the app and use stub hub.

nicolasb42
Nicolas B.
10/29/16

This is the second attempt to purchase these tickets through your site. The first transaction was cancelled on your part because of potential fraud, which I don't really understand since all of the information I have inputted is correct and valid. Hopefully this one will not be cancelled.

codym54
Cody M.
10/26/16

Only used sestsmart twice, but it's Never a negative experience. Excellent and very responsive service.

sd148
S D.
10/25/16

Very user friendly site! Tickets are addressed to someone else. Hope that is ok when we arrive for the game

tamraj3
Tamra J.
10/24/16

I was scared away from Stubhub due to sticker shock! SeatSmart provided great seats for a much lower cost.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?