Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

kevinb392
Kevin B.
6/29/17

Really easy! I saw similay (but worse) tickets on a competitor site for more money. For Canadian users, maybe highlighting whether the dollar value is in USD or CAD might be a good idea?

nathanielr24
Nathaniel R.
6/29/17

Great prices and I love the use of promo codes to help out a fellow shopper with getting the best deal.

stephanier153
stephanie r.
6/29/17

The buying process was very easy and quick! I love that there are no extra processing fees and all these little hidden details other companies have. I will wait to see once the event happens! (49ers vs. Cardinals) I live in the Bay Area.

jeradm
Jerad M.
6/29/17

I am thankful I finally found a site that doesn't charge an astronomical service fee for each ticket, especially since I have a family of 5 and have to purchase 5 tickets for events. It saves me a ton of money. Thank you.

tommys68
Tommy S.
6/29/17

The "pick up" option is very unclear (it didn't tell me what the pick up location even was -- after i inquired, it turns out it was in a different state altogether), and the added shipping fee is sort of misleading when browsing here from Tiqiq.com

jamiej65
Jamie J.
6/29/17

I am very pleased with the prices and services this SeatSmart provides! I will definitely be purchasing tickets through this company again. :)

angelak89
Angela K.
6/29/17

Absolute cheapest tickets I could find on the web! No stupid service fee = AWESOME! Will recommend to anyone looking for tickets!

tm125
T M.
6/29/17

The whole process was easy. The price was very competitive.
I will come back to buy more tickets from you.
Thank you!

scotts199
Scott S.
6/29/17

Original comment: Almost seems to good to be true. No fees and best prices I ran into. Very nice site, great experience.

After getting our tickets: I was very pleased with the shopping experience, and shocked to learn there were not additional fees. Only thing that wasn't perfect was the email I was supposed to get with my tickets didn't come the next day. So I emailed the ticket owner (link to their email was on the purchase confirmation email - very easy to find). They got back to me very quickly to let me know the tickets I purchased had already been purchased. They proactively found me new tickets for the same price and same section. I was even able to add a new ticket because a friend wanted to join us. They were very quick to resolve the situation. And it was nice that the email was sent from a real person who signed the email and not some customer service dept.

So, long story short... even with a glitch in the process it was a good experience.

nicholeg15
Nichole G.
6/29/17

Excellent! I had to call customer service for a quick question and the young woman I spoke with was extremely helpful in making sure I got the right tickets for my situation. Will be using this site again if I'm ever in need!

amieg5
Amie G.
6/29/17

The checkout process was a little aggravating because I kept getting an error message. It took four attempts to finally get a secure checkout.

franka101
Frank A.
6/29/17

Good - it'd be nice to see an estimated shipping date at checkout, but we were contacted promptly about next-day tickets

andreww262
Andrew W.
6/29/17

No outrageous markups; great customer service! The tickets are cheap, the site is user-friendly, and the fees are very reasonable compared to some other similar sites.

robertm834
Robert M.
6/29/17

registration process was a little wonky using safari. signed up and it just hung there. I had to restart using firefox

aprilw60
April W.
6/29/17

Easy, breezy. Last minute decision to attend the Rockettes. =) Read review on NYT and felt like it was a transaction that I'd be happy doing.

erict116
Eric T.
6/29/17

Would like to be able to zoom in on the section/seating as I've seen on some other sites. But thanks for saving me some $$

joonaso
Joonas O.
6/29/17

After several technical difficulties I managed to purchase tickets. No option to insert referral/discount codes.

ericy32
Eric Y.
6/29/17

I downloaded the App on my phone and it flat out didn't work. I missed out on cheaper tickets because of it and I am upset.

robertd503
Robert D.
6/29/17

I checked all the ticket resale sites when purchasing College Championship tickets in Phoenix and found Seatsmart to be the least expensive when factoring in "services fees". Checkout was simple too

greggoryp
Greggory P.
6/29/17

The selection process and actually purchasing the tickets went well. It took almost 12 hrs for me to receive the confirmation. I also had a problem with my order and it took almost 2 hours before I received a request to fix the problem. I can honestly based on this I will not use or recommend this site.

chrisc560
Chris C.
6/29/17

There was no chance to put in the promo or referral codes I researched. My tickets are set for postal delivery, currently $50 cheaper than StubHubs electronic delivery.

tomj170
Tom J.
6/29/17

found seatsmart when searching for GA Dome seating chart. Impressed with the lack of stubhub type fees. Got the seats I wanted and saved $100 plus. Ordered just before Christmas, got the tickets sooner than expected. Go Noles

anneb149
Anne B.
6/29/17

I thought this was electronic delivery of tickets - my shipping address is different than my billing address and there is no way to differentiate the two

chasek13
Chase K.
6/29/17

A ticket site with no service fee!?! What a novel idea. As long as the tickets arrive as promised I will be coming back.

jaronr1
Jaron R.
6/29/17

Website easy but referred from TiqIQ where was told that would save 3percent additional if used app. Didn't work! Boo!

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?