Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

sherij11
Sheri J.
9/14/17

They asked about a promo code during checkout but I couldn't find anything online about promo codes for you guys, not even for first time users. Now that I've checked out you're providing me one to pass on? Gee thanks.

robertt328
Robert T.
9/9/17

Easy to use. No additional hidden fees is great. I hate seeing the total jump $30 a ticket right at check out

vl30
V L.
9/4/17

Was quick best price I found for last minute event! Only one w/no processing fee which makes a big difference in prices! THANK U!!

mandyh35
Mandy H.
9/3/17

It would be nice if they had the option of E delivery to avoid the $15 shipping fee. But otherwise everything is great with no markups!

nicholasc73
Nicholas C.
9/1/17

Purchasing on the website was fast and easy. I didn't expect it to take two weeks for the tickets to be emailed. More communication would have been nice.

deborahm222
Deborah M.
8/21/17

Best price I found, no large processing fees. The seats were listed as piggy back so I thought they'd be directly behind one another & they aren't so not so pleased about that.

victors89
Victor S.
8/19/17

Good experience..exelent service..just ordered a football tickets and I got it..will be my first NFL experience..thanks guys you did a GREAT service.

gregw117
Greg W.
8/8/17

I wish your app would allow me to use my iPhone to scan tickets for access to events. Also I wish you offered Apple Pay and PayPal!

sherrib47
Sherri B.
8/2/17

concerned that I clicked on Texas Rangers game for 8/19/17 however my order summary is showing for 8/18/17. I checked several different seat selections and all were showing the incorrect date. I am hoping that I receive the correct tickets. It is afterhours and no one to chat with prior to completing my order.

satokom
Satoko M.
8/1/17

Very easy to shop around as the price you see is the price you pay, no processing fees etc... I wish I could filter my search with ticket numbers.

ryank90
Ryan K.
7/31/17

Great experience. I would add the ability to add tickets from multiple sections in same order (if possible) so you don't have to make 2+ transactions.

janelleu
Janelle U.
7/26/17

Thank you my deciding factor after all the websites reasonable pricing and didn't gouge with fees thank you so much this is a treat

scottc224
Scott C.
7/24/17

I wish there was a better description of the scope of obstacles in seating areas like this. Actual seat numbers would have been helpful, too. Otherwise, the process was seamless.

christinat56
Christina T.
7/13/17

Purchased 2 tickets prior with a promo code. Was told that the tickets were not available and when I went into purchase again found similar tickets entered promo code and no longer worked. I had received $20 off. This was my first time using this site.

darrent26
Darren T.
7/10/17

confused why I can buy 2 tickets, or 4, but what I wanted was 3. Couldn't buy 3 tickets in the section I had wanted.

ront64
Ron T.
7/6/17

I found tickets for Blue Jays vs Astros for a great price. I selected them, went through an easy purchase and they were emailed to me minutes later.

Great game, Blue Jays won!

juliaa59
Julia A.
7/4/17

I have had to try my order 3 times because it denied my order when the card in using works just fine and I double checked the information already

kimberlyh161
Kimberly H.
7/4/17

I would have given a 5 star rating but I'd like to know more about special delivery process for time sensitive orders. Your website just tells me I will be contacted. Maybe sharing more specific information would make customers feel more comfortable.

denisen34
Denise N.
7/2/17

Had a hard time seein the prompts in the sections for name, address, etc. Otherwise the site is easy to navigate.

ryanr153
Ryan R.
4/23/17

Awesome service, no shady nickel and dime fees, best priced tickets! Definitely a great experience!

margareto50
Margaret O.
4/19/17

so far so good---easy to see where seats are and checking out is a breeze------but the process is not complete until i have my tickets in hand!!

ericw176
Eric W.
4/12/17

I ordered tickets on the wrong date and Dan in Customer Service was really helpful and professional in solving my problem.

anam165
Ana m.
4/5/17

It was a pleasant experience shopping for tickets on this website. i hope I do get my tickets overnight shipping as I paid for.

Thank You!

michaelm1102
Michael M.
3/29/17

Fair [price, thankfully low fee, clear listings, responsive help when needed make Seatsmart a refreshing and attractive ticket site.

jamesm1007
James M.
3/28/17

Less fees which equals lower prices for the same tickets. Why would anyone pay more for the same exact tickets for more from the"big' company??

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?