Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

sherij11
Sheri J.
9/18/17

They asked about a promo code during checkout but I couldn't find anything online about promo codes for you guys, not even for first time users. Now that I've checked out you're providing me one to pass on? Gee thanks.

robertt328
Robert T.
9/13/17

Easy to use. No additional hidden fees is great. I hate seeing the total jump $30 a ticket right at check out

vl30
V L.
9/8/17

Was quick best price I found for last minute event! Only one w/no processing fee which makes a big difference in prices! THANK U!!

mandyh35
Mandy H.
9/7/17

It would be nice if they had the option of E delivery to avoid the $15 shipping fee. But otherwise everything is great with no markups!

deborahm222
Deborah M.
8/25/17

Best price I found, no large processing fees. The seats were listed as piggy back so I thought they'd be directly behind one another & they aren't so not so pleased about that.

victors89
Victor S.
8/24/17

Good experience..exelent service..just ordered a football tickets and I got it..will be my first NFL experience..thanks guys you did a GREAT service.

gregw117
Greg W.
8/12/17

I wish your app would allow me to use my iPhone to scan tickets for access to events. Also I wish you offered Apple Pay and PayPal!

sherrib47
Sherri B.
8/6/17

concerned that I clicked on Texas Rangers game for 8/19/17 however my order summary is showing for 8/18/17. I checked several different seat selections and all were showing the incorrect date. I am hoping that I receive the correct tickets. It is afterhours and no one to chat with prior to completing my order.

satokom
Satoko M.
8/5/17

Very easy to shop around as the price you see is the price you pay, no processing fees etc... I wish I could filter my search with ticket numbers.

ryank90
Ryan K.
7/31/17

Great experience. I would add the ability to add tickets from multiple sections in same order (if possible) so you don't have to make 2+ transactions.

janelleu
Janelle U.
7/30/17

Thank you my deciding factor after all the websites reasonable pricing and didn't gouge with fees thank you so much this is a treat

scottc224
Scott C.
7/24/17

I wish there was a better description of the scope of obstacles in seating areas like this. Actual seat numbers would have been helpful, too. Otherwise, the process was seamless.

christinat56
Christina T.
7/17/17

Purchased 2 tickets prior with a promo code. Was told that the tickets were not available and when I went into purchase again found similar tickets entered promo code and no longer worked. I had received $20 off. This was my first time using this site.

darrent26
Darren T.
7/14/17

confused why I can buy 2 tickets, or 4, but what I wanted was 3. Couldn't buy 3 tickets in the section I had wanted.

ront64
Ron T.
7/11/17

I found tickets for Blue Jays vs Astros for a great price. I selected them, went through an easy purchase and they were emailed to me minutes later.

Great game, Blue Jays won!

juliaa59
Julia A.
7/8/17

I have had to try my order 3 times because it denied my order when the card in using works just fine and I double checked the information already

kimberlyh161
Kimberly H.
7/8/17

I would have given a 5 star rating but I'd like to know more about special delivery process for time sensitive orders. Your website just tells me I will be contacted. Maybe sharing more specific information would make customers feel more comfortable.

denisen34
Denise N.
7/6/17

Had a hard time seein the prompts in the sections for name, address, etc. Otherwise the site is easy to navigate.

nickl99
Nick L.
6/29/17

I would like it if the site allowed me to purchase tickets and the parking pass in the same transaction

patrickm288
Patrick M.
6/29/17

Best ticket buying experience I've ever had. Much cheaper than everyone else. Can't wait to go to the game!!

michaelp531
Michael P.
6/29/17

I love the fact that the site has no hidden fees, and the price is as posted. The only thing that I like about other sites is the ability to see the view from the section you are selecting.

mauriceg24
MAURICE G.
6/29/17

ORDERED TIX. NO EMAILS. WENT TO MY ACCOUNT AND IT SAID ORDER WAS CANCELLED. INVENTORY STILL AVAILABLE TRIED TO PROCESS AGAIN. STILL NO EMAIL. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE(CLOSED) SENT EMAIL. NO REPLY. NOW WHAT?

lisal403
Lisa L.
6/29/17

It was a user friendly site. I just get uncomfortable buying from a site that I have no history with.

richardf185
Richard F.
6/29/17

Looks very professional. Have spent ages finding tickets and this website looks the best. Buying from overseas receiving e-tickets now rather than the day of the event is critical. Your website isn't clear on this fact. Hoping they arrive sooner rather than later!

thomasd194
Thomas D.
6/29/17

I'm still sitting tight waiting for E-tickets. Hard to give a good rating while waiting on an E-ticket order.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?