Review of Seating Mind

Seating Mind reviews

sc300
11/14/19
I received this "Knoll" chair with extremely sharp screws embedded throughout the armrest of the chair. it easily punctures through every time you put your hand over the armrest and caused my finger to bleed. Please be aware.
brianh864
11/8/19
Chair showed up 10 days late-----2 days later, THE BASE OF THE CHAIR BROKE IN 3 PIECES. When you call "customer service", you'll never talk to anyone except an answering machine. Email is the only communication method. 2 weeks later, they sent me a new part, WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS, FILLED WITH COBWEBS, AND PROVIDED ZERO help in putting the chair back together. Clearly they dug the replacement part out of some warehouse corner, it was disgusting and used. People are horrible, terrible at communication, DO NOT, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM unless you want to donate money to a shifty company. AWFUL.
micheller505
Michelle R.
11/6/19
Overall a very easy site to navigate and a good shopping experience. Did find the constant asks to make an offer whenever I moved to another tab annoying. Maybe you can repress that if presented once within a 30 minute experience?
paulh566
Paul H.
11/5/19
Very easy and intuitive. Disappointed, though, that a pop-up suggesting "make us an offer" disappeared before I could take advantage of it.
zhongyih
Zhongyi H.
10/31/19
Just wanted to find great grey market ergonomic office chair deals for my computer desk. Everything's fairly easy to navigate through, although I couldn't find the shop all available chairs options at first glance.
scottk634
Scott K.
10/22/19
Jacob in sales was helpful in answering my questions, which lead to my purchase. Looking forward to getting this chair.
heathers345
Heather S.
10/15/19
Easy to navigate site. Found what I was looking for at a great price. I hope that the item delivered is just as impressive!
garys718
Gary S.
10/14/19
I hope this turns out to be a great purchase.
I've had back issues, and look forward to comfort when working at my desk, both business and pleasure.
lawrencef52
Lawrence F.
10/11/19
My daughter, Lindsey purchased one of these from you and recommended your company to me. I have a bad back and need to replace my office chair.
dn86
10/10/19
Ordered a 650$ chair. Allegedly "in stock"--- no delivery and repeated promises about the date... finally cancelled and they swore they's refund me within a week. Fortunately AMEX will refund me!

This is bogus...stay away.
kellim59
Kelli M.
10/1/19
Just ordered, everything seems straight forward. There is no indication of an arrival time, that would be my only complaint.
Response from Jacob K., Seating Mind Representative
Thank you  for your order. In response to your comment, the footer on each page of the web site has a link for order status.  You can log in for status or email cs@seatingmind.com.
tinac190
Tina C.
9/4/19
We had to return a chair, and purchase another. They made the process as easy as I could have expected.
georgeo101
GEORGE O.
8/27/19
I am very happy with your service and great products. Easy for searching for what I have been looking for.
jessiec73
Jessie C.
8/15/19
I got the quote back within minutes of requesting and was able to make the purchase I needed within an hour. Thanks!
matthews567
Matthew S.
8/10/19
The only complaint was the delay in processing the order and shipping it. Then there is FedEx who delayed delivery for some unknown reason. The tracking showed the shipment reached a nearby distribution center at 6am. It should have gone out for local delivery that morning. It was not delivered on the estimated day even though it should have. It took entire additional business day for FedEx to move the item from limbo to being out for delivery the following business day. Instead of receiving it Saturday it arrived Tuesday. So not really happy with your preference of shipping provider (FedEx). If it wasn't paid for Saturday delivery it should not have been estimated.

Overall, I am very happy with the Humanscale Freedom chair. It has only a few scuffs and scratches (expected on used office chairs). The rollerblade style casters are very good. The price is very reasonable and it arrived in good and clean condition.

I am recommending Seating Mind to friends and colleagues who want a quality name brand office chairs for home. The junk chairs being sold for $200 break in a years time and even the chairs sold through Office Supply or discount box stores are terrible. Other office chair suppliers deal in bulk sales and you need an appointment. It was nice to find Seating Mind who will sell direct and ship to individuals.
danielk399
Daniel K.
7/31/19
I looked at several places to buy this chair and you have the lowest price, free shipping and a great warrenty and I could pay with PayPal which made it easy for me.
natalieg224
Natalie G.
7/25/19
Easy Shopping. Shipping/Receiving the product took a little longer than expected (2 weeks), but I would order again and plan accordingly.
annef121
Anne F.
7/23/19
Jacob was really helpful and made this process quick. If goods are delivered as promise, count on multiple orders before year-end. Ty, Jacob!
Response from Jacob K., Seating Mind Representative
Thank you for your kind words. We aim to please.
miriamc47
Miriam C.
7/22/19
Everything worked correctly. It was easy to tell if the chair I was ordering had the features I wanted. Thanks!
frankf366
Frank F.
7/17/19
Online shopping experience was good - easy. The order was delivered within the time range given. The product was in great condition. No problems whatsoever.
Response from Jacob K., Seating Mind Representative
Thank you for your order and taking the time to express your feeling about the  service we provided overall. We truly appreciate your kind words.
christopherf133
Christopher F.
7/16/19
amazing condition on the chairs, great service, unbeatable pricing, love the fact that the chairs come fully assembled. Freight shipping worked well.
gios8
7/12/19
Lazy, unorganized, unprofessional con artists...just another example of the New Jersey stereotype.

Terrible customer service, doesn't begin to describe just how awful this company is.

Placed an order for "Herman Miller Sayl Side Chairs Black Set of 2 Chairs"

Listed and sold as a "set of 2"

16 days later I received a message from their "customer service" department informing me that somehow the set I order (over two weeks prior)...was actually NOT available. They only had one of the two chairs they sold to me as a "set".

They clearly have no idea how to run a business! When it takes over two weeks for them to even start reaching out to their warehouse? Listing items online that they don't even have? What a joke!

They offered zero solutions, alternatives...not even promo code for their mistake.

The only solution was a refund...they stated the refund would be issued "within a week" that was June 27th 2019 (order placed on June 10th)

It is now July 12th and they have yet to refund my order of $449.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

There is a reason the BBB gives them an F!
stephenb469
Stephen B.
7/12/19
Purchase process seamless, excellent communication, fair pricing, quality product, shipping was slow hi yuh
joshw155
7/10/19
Total SCAM. I purchased what was supposed to be a "refurbished" chair only to receive a filthy & broken chair. I contacted their customer "service" only to be told that the listing on the site did not include lumbar support (the part that was broken in shipping). The customer "service" agent suggested that I simply throw the lumbar support piece out because that wasn't part of the advertised product. Total SCAM company. Avoid at all costs.
sharonh425
Sharon H.
7/6/19
The chairs are quite nice. Ordered the embody for my husband and now I ordered the Aeron for me. Both are Herman Miller chairs.

Hey, I will "sell" you one for 400$ as long as you don't mind me never delivering it. That's what happened with me!

By D N.

I do not believe so based on the communications I have received

By D N.

Stupidity. I fell for the website and what I can only assume were some fake reviews.

By D N.

Questions? Get answers from the Seating Mind staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Seating Mind