Seat24.se

Seat24.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Seat24.se?

“Will steal your money and ignore your requests! Beware!”

Taylor S.
9/15/20

Purchased tickets in January 2020. Seat24 emailed in April and said flights were cancelled and would need to be rebooked/refunded. I requested a refund every month since April with no reply. I have waited on hold for hours. Agents disconnect the call on purpose. Agents give various reasons why the computers don't work. Most agents can't even read the numbers or airport codes correctly. Clearly a scam. Still waiting for my refund or confirmation that they received my request. I have emailed, faxed, posted letters and even open cases with the ECC. Seat24 refuses to issue refund. Five months is long enough to wait to receive any sort of reply. They are refusing to refund the canceled ticket. DO NOT USE SEAT24

taylors451
September 15th, 2020

Five months is long enough to wait to receive any sort of reply.

They are refusing to refund the canceled ticket.

DO NOT USE SEAT24

Questions? Get answers from the Seat24.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seat24.se?

Have a question about Seat24.se?